Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The List of Incline - 2017 Edition

Which of these games are you looking forward to? (multiple responses allowed)

• Total voters

Rev

Arcane
Surprisingly, NOT Divinity: Original Sin 2. But maybe that'll be announced.
I have the feeling it will be delayed to 2018, too. :negative:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Starcrawlers released!

I like how OP is a sort of Darwinian arena where eventually only the vaporware survives.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
Going off of BS1 BS3 isn't an rpg. Going off of every single bit of information on Battletech it isn't even remotely an rpg unless you have information to the contrary. Why does this site not have any standards? Why do you even have different forums. Just merge it all into retardoland for accuracy. Since your forum labels have no meaning and 99% of the posters here are retarded it is the only sensible thing to do.

Rev

Arcane
You forgot Colony Ship RPG (although I can understand, since it won't come out anytime soon) and of course PoE2.

Divinity: Original Sin 2
No Truce With The Furies

Maybe Pillars Of Eternity 2, although I didn't even bother to finish the first one.

Rev

Arcane
I've also added Pathfinder: Kingmaker to the OP and poll.
It will be interesting to see how many votes it gets... will it manage to get ahead of Banner Saga 3 at least?
mystery.png

wyes gull

Savant
  • The New World
  • Copper Dreams
  • SS3
  • Furies (?)
  • Mandate
  • S Tactics

That's a boatload of Sci-fi to look forward to. :salute:

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
  • The New World
  • Copper Dreams
  • SS3
  • Furies (?)
  • Mandate
  • S Tactics
That's a boatload of Sci-fi to look forward to. :salute:

It's nice, ain't it? It's quite giddy. Mostly for TNW, CD and SS3, but also the SS1 remake and cyberpunk 209885495834534 from polant.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Gehhena's release date is August 1 2017 so don't get you hopes up for Grimoire.Maybe you could see the menu if your internet is hyper fast and you stay the whole night refreshing the page to see if the game is out.

daveyd

Savant
Icy: Frostbite Edition comes to Steam on August 11th.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom