Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The List of Incline - 2015 Edition

Which of these games are you looking forward to? (multiple responses allowed)

• Total voters

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Crooked Bee

Y U NO ADD SHADOWRUN RETURNS HONG KONG!?

BEE PLS!

PLS...

Hmmm, good idea, but let's wait for the Kickstarter to begin this month so we can learn more about it. Right now it's just a piece of concept art. We don't even know if its title will really be "Shadowrun: Hong King".

Plus, once the Kickstarter begins I can easily redirect people towards this thread to change their vote and add it.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
but let's wait for the Kickstarter to begin this month so we can learn more about it.

What in the hell is there to "know more about"? IT'S ANOTHER TURN BASED GAWD DAMNED SHADOWRUN GAME!! OMG ITZ HEVAN!!!!

Well OK, unless they do something incredibly fucking stupid...

Angelo85

Arcane
Patron
Judging from the preliminary results, the Blackguards 2 slam dunk might actually bounce off the hoop. Too bad though not everyone is as well informed about the envisioned cash grab as our prestigious circle jerk.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
'k, since we have a thread and a date for the Kickstarter and everything, I've added Shadowrun: Hong Kong to the poll. Alas, the poll is no longer in alphabetical order. ;_;

Change your votes, Shadowrun lovers!

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
voted for:
  • Age of Decadence - I was underwhelmed by the teleportation simulator public demo, but I've waited enough years to still have hope
  • Banner Saga 2 - I enjoyed the first part even though it had its major flaws, so an improved sequel is right up my alley.
  • Legends of Eisenwald - Aterdux are bros and I hope this will eventually be released
  • Pillars of Eternity - GOTY if it comes even close to BG1's quality
  • Serpent in the Staglands - see above, just with pixelart
  • Torment - dis gon b gud
  • Underrail - Fallout.
  • Shadowrun King Kong - the first part was decent, Dragonfall is supposed to be much better, so this should be even better, right?

Ramireza

Savant
I voted for Pillars of Eternity and Banner Saga 2.

Shadowrun and Torment, this year? You fucking kidding me.

I am pretty sure we will see these games somewhere in 2016.

Durante

Learned
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I could see Shadowrun happening this year - it greatly depends on the scope (and thus on how successful the Kickstarter is, probably), they didn't take that long for Dragonfall. Torment? Nah.

Photokoi

Learned
Age of Decadence needs to fix their website/be more active in telling us what's going on. Other games have multiple updates and an active website but AoD is slowly becoming Grimoire-esque unfortunately.

Most excited about Serpants, as being a disquised god is pretty legit.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Age of Decadence needs to fix their website/be more active in telling us what's going on. Other games have multiple updates and an active website but AoD is slowly becoming Grimoire-esque unfortunately.

So basically you visit the codex and ONLY read this one thread? Could be why you are missing quite a bit. :M

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
In 2014 we released 9 updates, adding 6 locations, more quests, new solutions to old quests, new characters, items, all kinds of changes and improvements. We're about to release 3 more locations including a city, which would bring us to 19 locations out of 22. The remaining 3 locations will be released in April-May, most likely.

Athelas

Arcane
It makes sense that the game will be released much later than all the other RPG's. Decadence follows after incline, after all.

t

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Oh god another delay
No need to cry yet, 19th is still a couple days from now.

As of the final release date, I'm reasonably sure it's going to be in 2015.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom