Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter The Legends of Eisenwald Thread

Aterdux Entertainment

Aterdux Entertainment
Developer
The suggestion by Jimmious to make your own game is a good one! And when you do, I will come few weeks before release and ask: why don't you make a game like yours but with a story-driven campaign, non-linearity and such? :)

Aterdux Entertainment

Aterdux Entertainment
Developer
For the first time the final battle took me more than one retry (it's about 30 min before the end of the video). I usually rely on amulets that give "Fearless" bonus but didn't get many this time. That was rather challenging :)

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
This is why Alex Aterdux Entertainment is such a true bro!!

The Banner Saga developers received a sword from Eisenwald
Posted by Aterdux Entertainment
Hello everyone,

three years ago during our Kickstarter campaign when things were not going so well, Stoic studio guys (developers of The Banner Saga) recommended their backers to look at Legends of Eisenwald. That was a turning point for our campaign. Even though we expressed our gratitude we still wanted to make something more significant and we decided that when we can we will present them with a good gift.

Yesterday, after all these three years I met Arnie and John and we presented them a sword! Such exact swords were used by lansquenets in the feudal conflicts of 15-16 centuries.That’s a messer, single-bladed sword, close relative of a falchion, that was used mostly for slashing. Now, when this sword is already heavily used by The Banner Saga developers it will be also used in the game. Here is a picture of us at the stand of The Banner Saga 2.

628ac5d0eef0896af8e64da05e89216b_original.jpg

This game looks as interesting and amazing as the first episode and we like many other fans are looking forward very much to its release. We really appreciate your support, we are now two weeks before the release and it all might not have happened without you.

Alexander and all of us in Aterdux

:thumbsup:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
http://aterdux.com/our-gift-to-early-access-participants-and-prices/

We expressed already our gratitude to all players who made possible development of our game and bought it on Early Access. But we think (and there is even a character in the game like that) that actions are more important than words. Therefore, we thank you all one more time and we are happy to announce that all who got the game on Early Access will receive as a gift extra content – map Road to the Iron Forest which is a prequel to the main campaing. This map is done already but not tested and not translated to other languages. We plan to add it to the game as DLC within the next few months.

PRICE
As we already said many times, the price will raise for the release. The game will cost $29.99 but the first week it will be discounted for 15%. In other words, the change in this first week will not be that significant. We plan to change the price on Wednesday to avoid any issues on the release day.

There will be available a premium version of the game with the soundtrack and artbook and it will cost $39.99.

We already planned extra content for the game after the release. The expansion pass will cost $19.99.

There will no be any discount for the game for at least three months after the release.

Last chance to get it cheap!

Angelo85

Arcane
Patron
Just noticed this morning apparently already a cracked version was released (didn't download it, but from the description it reads like it's the full version - leak from Steam employee?!). Probably not very good for a single player game nowadays when this happens :(

Also obligatory proof that I'm not a cheapskate:
e8do8yvy.jpg

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
For some reason everything about this game EXCEPT the combat intrigue me.

Torrasque01

Augur
Man I started up the release version and it's broken as all get-out:
First I start the launcher and it says I have 200mb of video memory(false) and it won't run(but it does).
Then I run the game and it has awful mouse delay so I quit.
I set it to borderless window instead of fullscreen so that fixed the lag but now the cursor is to the left of where the game expects it to be when clicking buttons and objects.
I move it to the right on my second screen and now I have 2 cursors, one is a ghostly visage that doesn't do anything except annoy me.
I quit again, disable "use system cursor" and that fixed that.
Now I start the campaign as scholar and begin being crushed by farmers.
The first time I alt-tab the game, the models for my troops disappear so now they are just floating weapons.

Overall :5/5: experience.

Last edited:

Aothan

Magister
I've only experienced one issue with the programming by memory, and that was last year (early release access), with dialogue and quest text missing.

has the release version been made available on Steam ? I'm not sure if my game has updated as of yet.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
That's what you get for playing dodgy "release versions"

Renevent

Cipher
Sweet, purchased this months ago but didn't play it much, guess I'll have something to play over the weekend :)

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
I see that the price has gone up to $30, but Steam is still saying Early Access.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom