Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Legend of Heroes Thread - Trails of Cold Steel in the Sky

Deleted member 7219

Yes, the music in the final dungeon made grinding a joy.

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Made it to the final chapter, but it turns out that i missed a book (Imperial Chronicle 9), so unless I'm able to get it from the curious shop or something place later on, i'm screwed for getting the book chievo. :mixedemotions:
i missed 7 and didnt see it in mihct's shop.

I got red moon rose ch. 10 tho

Shadenuat

Arcane
Carried all gamilfs into scrapyard. I'm ready for seconds, with more Escaflowne

Reveal was dumb
being both an academy student AND leading terrorist group AND learning darth maul fighting AND 3 years of escaflowne practice, all while never gettin noticed, from logistics standpoint, is completely implausible

When do I get more?

Also, japanese being lewd in their typical style actually works when girls in question are royalties. Yes, you should totally give her advice on how to hit on her brother! And don't forget to pay as much attention to your own brother as well!

Lannisters are proud of Erebonian royal family!

Last edited:

Valestein

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
Not sure if you all know this, but if you use Fie as the leader when walking around an area with enemies, you can have her fire at them if you tap the attack button when near them(I presume you can also do this with Sara too).

Deleted member 7219

Not sure if you all know this, but if you use Fie as the leader when walking around an area with enemies, you can have her fire at them if you tap the attack button when near them(I presume you can also do this with Sara too).

Yeah, lost count the amount of times I've used Fie as the easiest way to get triple advantage.

Last edited by a moderator:

Valestein

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
Guess what achievement is now in my Steam achievement showcase....

ss_2017-08-16_at_07.37.12.jpg

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014

Shadenuat

Arcane
Is it me or New Game+ Nightmare is completely not balanced around idea of carrying over levels or even just equipment from previous playthrough? As in, you slaughter everything while being invulnerable.

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
It's not balanced around that. Nightmare just multiplies all enemy stats by 1.3 (and increases their ailment resistances IIRC), so it's really balanced around NG+ where you maybe just carry over link levels and monster & cooking info IMO.

It's the same in all Trails games.

jungl

Augur
I don't know about you guys but I findit really fucking stupid how everyone wants reans dick including the boys. All old turn based jrpgs need a turbo mode. If a torrent pops up with trails in the sky maybe I'll stomach through playing it.

Deleted member 7219

6U7uFGO.jpg

I still have my heart set on Alisa (although this will be a Sara playthrough).

Last edited by a moderator:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom