Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Last of Us

chestburster

Savant
Illiterate
:lol:
Wtf are you talking about? Where did I say anythinvg about fallout or anything similar? In my post I mention 2 recent cinematic popamole games that are better than this crap.

I was being sarcastic. But since you have the intelligence of a Casio calculator, maybe I should have to draw a picture to illustrate it to you:

You want your post-apocalyptic game to "open up" --> Well guess what: Fallout is the ultimate open world PA game.

And you appreciation of the pile of crap that is Enslaved really explains everything. Please stop praising one crappy popamole shit over another to earn Kodex Kool Kredits.

chestburster

Savant
Illiterate
there are many times when you step to a certain points a motionless zombie suddenly turns to move to your way without hearing you, if you remain a step behind nothing happens.

What do you mean "without hearing you"? Clearly the zombie HEARD you. When you crouch-move, you can actually move at two speeds (slow and fast). Try move slowly by pushing the joystick with only a little force. That way you're completely silent.

On which level did this occur?

You know what I think? I think you're just bad at this game. That's why you prefer that button-smasher-for-ADD Enslaved.

majestik12

Arcane
It's like if a game doesn't offer an open world, it is automatically shit.

Every game must have an open world, an isometric view, teh turd-based tactical combat and teh chouces&consequences. Also, it absolutely must deal with teh deep philosphical questions, such as what can change the nature of man?
If any of the points is missing, the game is unquestionably shit. This is rpgcodex.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Or you could just watch all cutscenes in one video, it's in the same playlist.

I actually recommend this, I just finished watching it and it makes for a mildly entertaining movie for a slow evening when you're a bit high.
It's certainly better than most zombie apocalypse flicks I've wasted my 2 hours on, like that shit with Brad Pitt I saw the other day or that sorry fail of a film with Will Smith.

It just beats me why would someone take a perfectly normal movie and stuff it with those idiotic sequences that almost resemble a videogame that you have to slog through to see the damn thing. I suppose the Heavy Rain model with almost no actual "gameplay" is less annoying but why ruin a decent popamole movie at all?

Also, this thread should be in Codex Library, just sayin.

AlexOfSpades

Arcane
Grounded Mode costs $4.99.
Purchased alone, these maps will cost $9.99.
Buy them bundled together in the Survivalist Weapon Bundle for $5.99.
The first bundle, Situational Survival Skills, can be purchased for $3.99.
The second bundle is called the Professional Survival Skills bundle, and can also be purchased for $3.99.

Total: 28.95 U$ for a small update, not including other DLC already released. This is beyond ridiculous. I already knew this game was just another overhyped interactive cutscene, but finding out it has the price of a full new game worth of tiny little DLCs brings it to a whole new shit level.

Fuck this game industry and all the retards that support it. Look at the comments, "cant wait for dis" oh go eat a fucking cock

DeepOcean

Arcane
And the only thing I wanted to know if this shit was better than Walking Dead to watch on youtube.

Avellion

Erudite
Sony is selling a new difficulty setting for 5 US Dollars. The new difficulty setting being grounded mode.

How about a "not shit" mode?

Gonna need a new developer for that. Even more so now, now that Amy Hennig and the few decent people at naughty dog now have left.

And the only thing I wanted to know if this shit was better than Walking Dead to watch on youtube.

The story is just an inferior rip off of the movies it was inspired by. Just go with Walking Dead and forget this atrocity ever happened.

majestik12

Arcane
This game provides one of the best postapocalyptic stories in years, across all media. Walking Dead is no match for this one.

Monad

Learned
So why does this game get hundreds of awards? For what? The game was alright. Better than Uncharted by an order of magnitude, but that's not saying much. It's like a 7/10 at most.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom