Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Jewish plot to take-over the Codex

Owlish

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Douchebag! Village Idiot Repressed Homosexual Possibly Retarded Edgy Shitposter
Roqua once had Bryce threaten to rape his kids and he still hasn't gotten over that.
Hey Crispy, for shits and giggles are you able to verify that I'm not... whoever the fuck it is Roqua seems to think I am? Or don't, this is sort of funny (though threatening to rape someone's kids is fucking right out in edgelord land). I still remain unconvinced Roqua was ever in the military, and even if he was somehow I doubt he was anything more than some POG or FOBbit at best.

I despise pogues, but at least they have a fucking job you fucking invalid. If you weren't retarded you would have read infantryman, in the 82nd. 2/505. Even invalids like you should have heard of the 82nd, and its hard to understand how you could be retarded enough to know that infantrymen started the term pogue.

Says the unemployed invalid that leeches off of working people for a living. The only valor I steal is my own for being dumb enough to interact with you fucking retards. I know its hard for someone that chose not to even achieve a job to believe other people actual do something with their lives, but most do. Just not fucking invalids or barmen.

What's up with white men? They're not white, and they're not men. HA HA HA. We are saying words! I am willing to bet anything you are an emasculated wimp who was treated like a woman by some darker skinned folk. Like most pussies that hate the fact they're huge pussies, you blame the others for nonsensical bullshit like superficial aspects of their appearance rather than face the fact you are a fucking prideless, sackless, chicken with no testosterone production. Its no one's fault but your own you are so inferior to real people with balls.

If I'm not a real person then you should be able to destroy me in an IQ test, right? But somehow you will be too chicken to represent your race because you know you are dumb as fuck and a pussy to boot.
mF31P1m.jpg

Roqua is a dad?!?

Poor kids
5eb089K.jpg

So, no. You are a pussy like the rest of your Euofish race, and are not as smart as me? Remember when you and your milky skinned fish race stood by and watched all your women get rapped by malnourished refugees a couple of New Year Eve's ago? Us monkey folk at least have the sack to defend our women, unlike none of you. Zero Eurofish defended their women. Zero. They all just stood by, frozen in terror, and watched as their women were sexually assaulted and rapped.

And you put the icing on the cake by calling blacks non-humans and stupid, but are too fucking chicken to accept a simple and comfortable IQ challenge? What a fucking joke. All you have is pictures you giant fucking pussy. All the males on your continent are trannies and converted to genderless fish.
6kRYYVO.jpg

pRHPEqB.jpg

hRQBonU.jpg

Ellef

Deplorable
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
What an embarassing derail this thread has taken. Once again Der Ewige Jude has pitted the various subhumans against each other while they quietly get to work undermining the fabric of our society.

YbYl8re.jpg

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
Roqua once had Bryce threaten to rape his kids and he still hasn't gotten over that.
Hey Crispy, for shits and giggles are you able to verify that I'm not... whoever the fuck it is Roqua seems to think I am? Or don't, this is sort of funny (though threatening to rape someone's kids is fucking right out in edgelord land). I still remain unconvinced Roqua was ever in the military, and even if he was somehow I doubt he was anything more than some POG or FOBbit at best.

I despise pogues, but at least they have a fucking job you fucking invalid. If you weren't retarded you would have read infantryman, in the 82nd. 2/505. Even invalids like you should have heard of the 82nd, and its hard to understand how you could be retarded enough to know that infantrymen started the term pogue.

I read it and I don't believe it for a single second. The average infantryman is not usually a shining example of mental alacrity, but you'd make any given E-3 look like a rocket scientist. I doubt you did well enough on your ASVAB to be assigned to anything more dangerous than latrine scrubbing, and you absolutely reek of that particular stench of "thinks he's a lot smarter than he actually is" that would at the very least get you smoked half to death by a DI that fucking absolutely would have no time for your crap.

Is that how you became an invalid - Basic broke you? Nothing is more pathetic than an invalid calling out a real person with real military service. Basic and AIT were laughable compared to my unit. Only fucking pogues and invalids find Basic and AIT difficult, because they go to their joke jobs in their joke branches. And that is where the Army can learn a lot from the Marines. They make sure their poques are trained and have somewhat of a soldier's mindset. Whatever branch and poque job you tried and failed to get in, it is sure it wasn't a real MOS with a combat focus.

Now I will say things your retarded, invalid mind that is childish enough to emote in your typing by using words like "poke" and other invalid speak, you non-working effeminate fuck. I started as an AG in a two man gun team. I carried a thousand rounds of 7.62 that weighed something like 5.5 lbs per 100 rounds. I carried the tripod that weighed about 20, the spare barrel, and all the other shit for the 60. When firing I had to spot, link rounds, tighten the gas piston thing, and change barrels when it got too hot. Since I was fucking hua as fuck, I became a gunner after one year, when most are just starting to not be considered cherries, I was a team leader. About 6 months in as a gunner we switched to the 240bs, which were heavier and went through rounds a lot faster, but fired a easier and no longer had gas piston tightening. 6 months later I went to the a regular line squad as bravo team leader and was put in for the board. I passed the board and made corporal while waiting for points. Most of the teams were always short, like we never had three man gun teams like we should have, and being bravo team lead I never had a full team so always carried the 203. I got pinned because points don't matter on deployment, or didn't back then. I did close to five years total and got out with way over a year as an acting squad leader for both line and weapon squads. It was really expected for E5s and especially E6s to have their ranger tab. I was not hua enough to want to go to ranger school, and ETSed. Back then the Ranger Bats wore black berets and legs weren't allowed to put their filthy hands on a beret. Much later, I served in both NG infantry as well as pogue units. I went a good 10 years of never working out and heavily smoking and it is shameful but I was not able to physically keep up with even NG leg infantrymen and fell out of literally everything and was reassigned to a full pogue unit and did the vast majority of my NG enlistment as a pogue.

but isn't infantry, like, the most lowest IQ branch in the whole military?

In the US, since we have an actual professional military of volunteers, you get a very wide spread in the infantry. We had a ton of college grads come in as E4s. Your choice is to be a fake soldier or join the infantry and most smart people want to be real soldiers. You have the infantry, combat engineers, and combat medics (or Hospital Corpsman in the Marines). Forward observers are kind of combat arms, but they go to the field like 1/10th than we do and they usually suck at humping and sucking. The Platoon Sergeant (E7) is the person in charge, and the Platoon Leader is usually a good guy looking to not look fucked up in front of the CO and XO. Almost all butter bars have all their "scare-me" badges before getting a platoon, and none I've ever seen have been like the shitty officers I see in charge of the conscript armies of Europe. The infantry culture is about being super hua, meaning you get the scare-me badges, you get true blue for IEB, you run like the wind and hump like the hulk, and you never fall out and love pain. Our officers are hua and the main difference between officers and senior NCOs is the officers are nice and NCOs are always dicks that smoke the shit out of everyone.

There are stupid as fuck people, but as long as they can run, hump, and listen they are okay and just get smoked more than their smarter piers. They won't make NCO or be in a leadership position, and most are at least smart enough to become broke dicks and work in the mail room or something until they ETS. Unlike in the movies, the Platoon Sergeant doesn't yell at one specific person. They'll chew out the whole plaotoon once in a while, but if someone is fucked up they tell the squad leader, who tells the team leader, who smokes the fucked up guy. But the team leader's job is to make sure no one is fucked up, so if the PS sees anything it looks really bad for the squad leader, who takes it out on the team leader, who takes it out on the fucked up guy.

And owlfish, we know, you post pictures. You have pictures. You don't have any balls. You don't have any brains. You don't have any pride. You don't have any face. You have pictures. You are very freighted fish with tons of pictures. A brainless pussy with lots of pictures.

PorkBarrellGuy

Nice life story, though I think the most important thing to take away from it is how defensive you got. Really updates my .txt. In any event, I find it deeply ironic that you throw around that "invalid" word (your utter insistence on being retardedly mistaken about my identity aside) when you're a fucking broken toy soldier, likely with no fucking marketable skills to show for your enlistment and no real identity beyond getting professionally buttfucked by good old Uncle Sam until you convinced yourself you liked it. Bet the recruiter didn't even have to fucking lie to you, right? Must bug the shit out of you that there are no 240 Bravos to carry in civilian life.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
Nice life story, though I think the most important thing to take away from it is how defensive you got. Really updates my .txt. In any event, I find it deeply ironic that you throw around that "invalid" word (your utter insistence on being retardedly mistaken about my identity aside) when you're a fucking broken toy soldier, likely with no fucking marketable skills to show for your enlistment and no real identity beyond getting professionally buttfucked by good old Uncle Sam until you convinced yourself you liked it. Bet the recruiter didn't even have to fucking lie to you, right? Must bug the shit out of you that there are no 240 Bravos to carry in civilian life.

I'm certain you are not employed, and I am certain I would utterly destroy you in an IQ test, and I am certain there are zero activities that are not pure effeminate or retarded I could not definitely best you at.

I have two masters from better schools than you could ever get into, and I did not pick the ridiculously overpriced "best" schools I could have got into. I worked fulltime with a family getting my under and graduate degrees. I have a great position in a low risk company. My kids want for nothing.

And I am more than willing to admit my own failings, and have openly done so. I am overweight. I am not fat yet, but creeping closer and closer to it. And when I am officially fat I will own it. My wife is a pure cunt. She is a crazy, maniacal madwoman. I have so many missed opportunities I can't even count them. I have an unbroken track record of not investing in "too good to be true" investments that turned out to be true, and the first time I actually do I know the old adage will bite me so I probably will continue to miss out indefinitely. I am extremely cheap and will never not be cheap no matter how much I can afford it. I will always buy the absolute lowest end new sedans I can find with the best warranty and cheapest sticker. I will never pay an extra dollar for an HD rental. I will never wear fancy anything. When I have to put suit jackets on my armpits sweat like a swamp. I have a weird ball fungus. I have anal leakage and will get shit stains no matter how well I wipe. I dress like a slob when my wife forces me to go somewhere shopping with her just to piss her off. According to her and my family I am emotionally detached from the world yet have anger issues like anger isn't an emotion. I dislike going out. I dislike most people. I especially despise non-working retards sucking off the system like you.

I could go on and on about my how horrible I am, but I am way more accomplished than you will ever be. I treat my kids very well, I take care of my family, I worked hard to get everything I have. That is something you'll never know - accomplishments, working hard and earning a living. I'm not overly ambitious, but I'm a harder worker than most, smarter than any of you retards, and stand up for me and mine.

All you do is yap like a little rat terroir, while not even having the sack to take a simple comparative IQ challenge. All you can do is criticize because you have no accomplishments of your own to have pride in defending, nor any pride at all. Just another retard with a keyboard, who will do nothing in life and never amount to anything, taking pot shots at his clear superior in every way in life.

Now lets hear your story, you fucking loser. I'm sure it is as unimpressive as your cowardly chicken clucks with your keyboard.

Owlish

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Douchebag! Village Idiot Repressed Homosexual Possibly Retarded Edgy Shitposter

I read it and I don't believe it for a single second. The average infantryman is not usually a shining example of mental alacrity, but you'd make any given E-3 look like a rocket scientist. I doubt you did well enough on your ASVAB to be assigned to anything more dangerous than latrine scrubbing, and you absolutely reek of that particular stench of "thinks he's a lot smarter than he actually is" that would at the very least get you smoked half to death by a DI that fucking absolutely would have no time for your crap.

Is that how you became an invalid - Basic broke you? Nothing is more pathetic than an invalid calling out a real person with real military service. Basic and AIT were laughable compared to my unit. Only fucking pogues and invalids find Basic and AIT difficult, because they go to their joke jobs in their joke branches. And that is where the Army can learn a lot from the Marines. They make sure their poques are trained and have somewhat of a soldier's mindset. Whatever branch and poque job you tried and failed to get in, it is sure it wasn't a real MOS with a combat focus.

Now I will say things your retarded, invalid mind that is childish enough to emote in your typing by using words like "poke" and other invalid speak, you non-working effeminate fuck. I started as an AG in a two man gun team. I carried a thousand rounds of 7.62 that weighed something like 5.5 lbs per 100 rounds. I carried the tripod that weighed about 20, the spare barrel, and all the other shit for the 60. When firing I had to spot, link rounds, tighten the gas piston thing, and change barrels when it got too hot. Since I was fucking hua as fuck, I became a gunner after one year, when most are just starting to not be considered cherries, I was a team leader. About 6 months in as a gunner we switched to the 240bs, which were heavier and went through rounds a lot faster, but fired a easier and no longer had gas piston tightening. 6 months later I went to the a regular line squad as bravo team leader and was put in for the board. I passed the board and made corporal while waiting for points. Most of the teams were always short, like we never had three man gun teams like we should have, and being bravo team lead I never had a full team so always carried the 203. I got pinned because points don't matter on deployment, or didn't back then. I did close to five years total and got out with way over a year as an acting squad leader for both line and weapon squads. It was really expected for E5s and especially E6s to have their ranger tab. I was not hua enough to want to go to ranger school, and ETSed. Back then the Ranger Bats wore black berets and legs weren't allowed to put their filthy hands on a beret. Much later, I served in both NG infantry as well as pogue units. I went a good 10 years of never working out and heavily smoking and it is shameful but I was not able to physically keep up with even NG leg infantrymen and fell out of literally everything and was reassigned to a full pogue unit and did the vast majority of my NG enlistment as a pogue.

In the US, since we have an actual professional military of volunteers, you get a very wide spread in the infantry. We had a ton of college grads come in as E4s. Your choice is to be a fake soldier or join the infantry and most smart people want to be real soldiers. You have the infantry, combat engineers, and combat medics (or Hospital Corpsman in the Marines). Forward observers are kind of combat arms, but they go to the field like 1/10th than we do and they usually suck at humping and sucking. The Platoon Sergeant (E7) is the person in charge, and the Platoon Leader is usually a good guy looking to not look fucked up in front of the CO and XO. Almost all butter bars have all their "scare-me" badges before getting a platoon, and none I've ever seen have been like the shitty officers I see in charge of the conscript armies of Europe. The infantry culture is about being super hua, meaning you get the scare-me badges, you get true blue for IEB, you run like the wind and hump like the hulk, and you never fall out and love pain. Our officers are hua and the main difference between officers and senior NCOs is the officers are nice and NCOs are always dicks that smoke the shit out of everyone.

There are stupid as fuck people, but as long as they can run, hump, and listen they are okay and just get smoked more than their smarter piers. They won't make NCO or be in a leadership position, and most are at least smart enough to become broke dicks and work in the mail room or something until they ETS. Unlike in the movies, the Platoon Sergeant doesn't yell at one specific person. They'll chew out the whole plaotoon once in a while, but if someone is fucked up they tell the squad leader, who tells the team leader, who smokes the fucked up guy. But the team leader's job is to make sure no one is fucked up, so if the PS sees anything it looks really bad for the squad leader, who takes it out on the team leader, who takes it out on the fucked up guy.

And owlfish, we know, you post pictures. You have pictures. You don't have any balls. You don't have any brains. You don't have any pride. You don't have any face. You have pictures. You are very freighted fish with tons of pictures. A brainless pussy with lots of pictures.
KRX6wYc.jpg

PorkBarrellGuy

"Anger issues"

Boy I fucking guess.

"Anal leakage issues"

And yet most of the shit comes out of the big hole on your face. Whodathunk.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck

KRX6wYc.jpg

Is there a picture that can explain how a whole race on a whole continent have been so emasculated that absolutely zero of them tried to defend their own women from being sexually assaulted and raped by a concerted effort of little teeny malnourished refugees? No picture you post can make up for that. It is a black mark against one specific race that proves they are so much lesser than every single other one. Nothing in the history of the world is as bad as ZERO men in a whole race on a whole continent.

The world has never seen or even believed cowardice like this was possible. All actul men have one job they have always had from time immemorial - defend their women.

You don't get it. Apes aren't cowards. Monkeys at least have the balls to throw their feces at the people trying to rape their women. Whites in Europe just cowered in complete terror and fright. AND DID NOTHING!!!!

Nothing. You cowards cannot ever claim to be the best race any more. You gave that up with your balls. No amount of time can heal that wound. Any superior race has men, and men defend their women.

I'm just happy that shit would never happen in the US outside of college campuses that have become bastions of the eurofish type of people with no gender.

You have no picture that can make any race feel inferior to that of whites after their performance all over the span of Europe on that fateful New Year's Eve.

Owlish

Dumbfuck!

KRX6wYc.jpg

Is there a picture that can explain how a whole race on a whole continent have been so emasculated that absolutely zero of them tried to defend their own women from being sexually assaulted and raped by a concerted effort of little teeny malnourished refugees? No picture you post can make up for that. It is a black mark against one specific race that proves they are so much lesser than every single other one. Nothing in the history of the world is as bad as ZERO men in a whole race on a whole continent.

The world has never seen or even believed cowardice like this was possible. All actul men have one job they have always had from time immemorial - defend their women.

You don't get it. Apes aren't cowards. Monkeys at least have the balls to throw their feces at the people trying to rape their women. Whites in Europe just cowered in complete terror and fright. AND DID NOTHING!!!!

Nothing. You cowards cannot ever claim to be the best race any more. You gave that up with your balls. No amount of time can heal that wound. Any superior race has men, and men defend their women.

I'm just happy that shit would never happen in the US outside of college campuses that have become bastions of the eurofish type of people with no gender.

You have no picture that can make any race feel inferior to that of whites after their performance all over the span of Europe on that fateful New Year's Eve.
G0SroW3.jpg

krU2Y5X.jpg

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
"Anger issues"

Boy I fucking guess.

"Anal leakage issues"

Amy just more clucking from the chicken. How can you guys live without balls? Please tell me you and Owlfish are transvestites transitioning into females, because that would explain the complete lack of pride and testosterone.

My ass leaks and I don't give a fuck. I old and married. Its going to happen to you retards too. Especially if you eat a lot of KFC at my age. And I could stop it but don't care enough to even contemplate it. I fucking love KFC way more than clean underwears.

:kfc:

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck

KRX6wYc.jpg

G0SroW3.jpg

krU2Y5X.jpg

Ah, the good old days, back when whites had balls. Remember that, anyone?

I bet those whites would accept my IQ quiz challenge. I also bet at least some of them would have defended their women from malnourished refugees.

Owlish

Dumbfuck!
"Anger issues"

Boy I fucking guess.

"Anal leakage issues"

Amy just more clucking from the chicken. How can you guys live without balls? Please tell me you and Owlfish are transvestites transitioning into females, because that would explain the complete lack of pride and testosterone.

My ass leaks and I don't give a fuck. I old and married. Its going to happen to you retards too. Especially if you eat a lot of KFC at my age. And I could stop it but don't care enough to even contemplate it. I fucking love KFC way more than clean underwears.

zXFcz8d.jpg

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
"Anger issues"

Boy I fucking guess.

"Anal leakage issues"

zXFcz8d.jpg

I trained the whites in this video to be able to defend themselves from malnourished refugees.

Owlish

Dumbfuck!
"Anger issues"

Boy I fucking guess.

"Anal leakage issues"

zXFcz8d.jpg

I trained the whites in this video to be able to defend themselves from malnourished refugees.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
"Anger issues"

Boy I fucking guess.

"Anal leakage issues"

zXFcz8d.jpg

This is what we've done to the white women -

Owlish

Dumbfuck!
"Anger issues"

Boy I fucking guess.

"Anal leakage issues"

zXFcz8d.jpg

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
"Anger issues"

Boy I fucking guess.

"Anal leakage issues"

zXFcz8d.jpg

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
I have like 5 million things ready to post, motherfucker.

Owlish

Dumbfuck!
"Anger issues"

Boy I fucking guess.

"Anal leakage issues"

zXFcz8d.jpg

uGnrksz.gif

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
"Anger issues"

Boy I fucking guess.

"Anal leakage issues"

zXFcz8d.jpg

uGnrksz.gif

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...omen-on-new-years-eve/?utm_term=.29add78abc57

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom