Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Indie Bundle Mega Thread

SirSingAlot

Arbiter
humblebundle is where i dump 1 dollar for 5ish games i never get to play.
dont see myself rasing the amount to 12 dollars a month

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The first month is probably going to be pretty good though, to get people to subscribe.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
This is why I might bite for the first month. Grimrock 2 has been around $6 or so the last few sales. So long as the other games are worth $6 together it's not a terrible deal. Of course the problem is you won't know until they're released. Because it's Humble I'm expecting a lot of shitty art house not-games.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Yep, I'm also considering it. It's not much, only 12 bucks, even if the money goes to SJW-tech capital of the world ;)

Coyote

Arcane
Every title is guaranteed to work on Steam for Windows and "sometimes more," which for me means "give us more money than normal, and MAYBE we'll give you something sweet in return!"

After the first month, the only guarantee is that the games will all work on Windows:

VP and Creative Director at Humble Bundle said:
At launch, all games in the monthly bundle will include Steam codes. However, in the future, some games will be DRM-free and may not be on Steam, or may appear on other platforms. The one constant is that all games will be playable on Windows PCs.

CryptRat

Arcane
Developer
Deponia 1&2 were added to the Humble Indie Bundle 15. Now it contains the entire trilogy.

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
BROS I BOUGHR THE HUMBLE BUNDLE

XENONAUGHTS SOLD ME BUT SKULLGIRLS MIGHT BE FUN AND MSYBE YOU SIR ARE BEEING HUNTED

Caim

Arcane
BROS I BOUGHR THE HUMBLE BUNDLE

XENONAUGHTS SOLD ME BUT SKULLGIRLS MIGHT BE FUN AND MSYBE YOU SIR ARE BEEING HUNTED
Skullgirls is a solid 2d fighting game if you're into the genre.

Sir You Are Being Hunted however is one of those survival games that relies too much on its gimmick and not enough on good mechanics to be fun.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Sir You Are Being Hunted however is one of those survival games that relies too much on its gimmick and not enough on good mechanics to be fun.

Agreed. On my first (and only) run I visited 4/5 islands and never found a single weapon, and those robots LOVE to camp around the glowing pieces. Distractions only go so far and I never got enough traps to be able to kill anything. Also, it seems to me that the monster spawns are related to how many pieces you deliver to the standing stones and not how many pieces you've collected, which encourages hoarding them all together and dumping them all at once to keep the difficulty down.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
New Humble Bundle is up, this time it's Capcom.

$1 Tier:

Strider (new one)
Resident Evil Revelations 2: Ep. 1
Lost Planet 3
Bionic Commando: Rearmed

BTA (currently at $6.67):

Resident Evil Revelations
DmC: Devil May Cry (Wait..."Devil May Cry: Devil May Cry"?)
Resident Evil 5
More games announced in a week's time

Pay $15 or more:

Resident Evil 5 Untold Stories Bundle DLC
Ultra Street Fighter 4

All Steam keys, nothing else.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
New Humble Bundle is up, this time it's Capcom.

$1 Tier:

Strider (new one)
Resident Evil Revelations 2: Ep. 1
Lost Planet 3
Bionic Commando: Rearmed

BTA (currently at $6.67):

Resident Evil Revelations
DmC: Devil May Cry (Wait..."Devil May Cry: Devil May Cry"?)
Resident Evil 5
More games announced in a week's time

Pay $15 or more:

Resident Evil 5 Untold Stories Bundle DLC
Ultra Street Fighter 4

All Steam keys, nothing else.
Beg-a-rific.

pippin

Page won't load... some shitty Rusky site?

ONE MORE LEVEL S.A. is an indie game development studio based in Cracow, Poland.

Anyway, the games are:

$1:

1953: NATO vs Warsaw Pact
Postal
Strategic War in Europe
The Campaign Series: Fall Weiss

$5:

Hatred
Zombie Driver HD Complete Edition
Warlocks vs Shadows

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
New Weekly Humble Bundle...the Valentine Bundle 2 (even though Valentine's Day is 4 months away).

For $1:

Hatoful Boyfriend
Asphyxia
Loren the Amazon Princess (Deluxe Edition)

BTA (currently $4.04):

The Royal Trap
Sakura Spirit

Pay $11 or more:

WORLD END ECONOMICA Ep. 2
TyranoBuilder

Pay $35 or more to get special pants.

All games come with both a Steam key and a Humble Bundle Key.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
The latest Humble Weekly Bundle is courtesy of...Games Workshop!

*fanfare silenced by lawsuits*

For $1:

W40K: Kill Team
Talisman Digital Edition + Frostmarch Expansion
Chainsaw Warrior
Chainsaw Warrior: Lords of the Night

For $6+:

Space Hulk Ultimate Pack
DoW II: Retribution - The Last Standalone
Warhammer Quest
Talisman Digital Edition DLC (The Reaper Exp. Pack + Devil's Minion & Black Witch character packs)

Only on Steam, every single one of them.

Brumaire

Educated
There's also a free Steam key for Talisman Prologue below the deals, along with a wallpaper and a novel.

pippin

Warning: Warhammer: Total War will have Chaos as Day One DLC (tm), this bundle is just an attempt to make good PR (as most of them are, to be honest).

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Well, duh...most of us realized that when SEGA, Creative Assembly and Games Workshop teamed together that there would be NOTHING done without there being a catch to it.

Many of us learned from Alien: Isolation (a game with 5 DLCs released, but not a single patch) that this team-up can only be bad. And that's BEFORE you throw Games Workshop into the mix.

pippin

The thing is that early access features were somewhat limited, and the devs promised those lacking features woud be included in a patch... but those ended up beign Day One DLC.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom