Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Indie Bundle Mega Thread

Helly

Translating for brofists
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly
Special for lovers!
With such gems as Go Go Nippon!, Roommates Deluxe or Hatoful Boyfriend :3
Also a fabulous Hatoful pillowcase for only 30$
86842148b7dad66f63fc2a26246e2a3bd57ba67e.jpg

:desu:
RK47 LundB

LundB

Mistakes were made.
My cloaca is ready.

But wait one side has some anime character anthropomorphic bullshit instead of both sides being birdieful. Fuck that shit.

Probably gonna skip the bundle since the only thing I don't have that seems potentially lulzy is the Moon Stock Market Kawaii Goldman Sachs Dating Sim, and that's in the BTA tier.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
https://groupees.com/bma2

1$
Bet On Soldier
Edna & Harvey: The Breakout
Redshift Blueshift

4$
Kill The Bad Guy
Machines At War 3
Crystal Catacombs
Clash of Puppets
Mystery Game

Bet on Soldier was cool thing back then, hope it still hold up and don't have old DRM - Starforce - that contaminate my machine.

Turjan

Arcane
Time to get Thi4f?

The new Humble Square Enix Bundle 2 has gone live.

$1:
Hitman: Absolution
Supreme Commander 2
Hitman GO

BTA (currently $5.64):
Thi4f
Murdered: Soul Suspect
Deus Ex: HR Director's Cut
+ Something Else

$15
Tomb Raider
Sleeping Dogs

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
$15 tier is a joke. Would probably grab BTA if there were at least one other game I wanted/didn't have to couple with Thief.

Turjan

Arcane
$15 tier is a joke. Would probably grab BTA if there were at least one other game I wanted/didn't have to couple with Thief.
Yup. But I have those games from the $15 tier already, so it's no big deal. I was mildly interested in Murdered: Soul Suspect, and I didn't grab it during the recent $2.99 sale, so I thought the BTA was worth it together with Thi4f.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
I'd feel the same if I had any interest in Murderperd. But all indications are it's a shit interactive movie game I wouldn't enjoy.

kazgar

Arcane
is BTA worth it if you don't own Deus Ex: HR? (ie is it worth $6 with all the other crap added in as a bonus?)

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
On one hand, I don't own a single title in that bundle.

On the other hand, it has Thiaf.

The "mystery game(s)" will have to be something spectacular for me to even consider this one.

Kem0sabe

Arcane
I got it for the minimum amount, tomb raider and gta Asia with head in air vent gore edition I already have on console, both were quite nice

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
kazgar DXHR is worth $6. I don't think it's ever gone below $5.

Feel free to give me your Thief key.

Coyote

Arcane
Hitman: Devolution AND Thi4f? Be still, my heart.

I'll probably still pick it up, though. :negative:

No way the extra game is gonna be FF XIII, right?

Very unlikely IMO. Final Fantasy is the sort of title they'd probably want to make visible from the start, and given how these things usually go I expect that the remaining games will be other entries from the Hitman, Deus Ex, Thief, and/or Tomb Raider series (which would definitely pique my interest if I didn't already own most of them - hell, multiple copies of many).

kazgar DXHR is worth $6. I don't think it's ever gone below $5.

I'm pretty sure it's hit $4 on Steam and GMG within the past few months.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Grabbed the $1 tier for Hitman: GO, which is apparently pretty good.
Considering the BTA, but that will depend on what gets added, because I am only missing Thief from the current offer and that is not worth $5 for me.

Kem0sabe

Arcane
Grabbed the $1 tier for Hitman: GO, which is apparently pretty good.
Considering the BTA, but that will depend on what gets added, because I am only missing Thief from the current offer and that is not worth $5 for me.

I'm playing through Thief now and its utter shit. On the other hand, i have played Hitman Go on my phone and tablet for months now and its glorious, probably the best looking game on mobile now.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom