Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Indie Bundle Mega Thread

chestburster

Savant
Illiterate
I played all three hours of it. My description is accurate; your taste is just shit.

I don't understand how you can hate a Shutter Island sequel that has a virtual waifu, tentacles that kill cultists by penetrating them, and a leprechaun sidekick. Also it's only three hours long so it's not like you have to waste 30+ hours for the cheap entertainment.

Plus it has C&C, and character leveling. It's an RPG!
:troll:

Turjan

Arcane
So, there's a new Humble Weekly Bundle.

PWYW: Windforge, Stacking, Reignmaker (+ Tower of Elements), Paranautical Activity (EA), Strife Closed Beta (some MOBA)
$6: Darkout, Signs of Life (EA), Curse Premium (some kind of service? no idea what that actually is)
$10: Lifeless Planet (pre-release), Edge of Space (EA)
$36: T-shirt, stickers and a wristband, yay :D

Weird bundle. Still no idea what Curse is.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
It's a shitty website that bilks MMO players out of a sub fee for 'insider infoz.' I think it started as a guild in WoW and one or more of the members made a popular website that served as a databse for mods. Over the years they expanded and bought out places like wowhead, mmochampion, etc. Maybe even Zam or maybe Zam owns them, I don't really know.

Turjan

Arcane
OK, if I see this correctly, the reason for the existence of that bundle is that this website, Curse/Gamepedia, has longer wiki articles on these games, several Terraria clones among them. This "Curse Premium" subscription is for one month. Allegedly it comes with a free GOG game, from a selection of ten. Chances are that you have those already (those three mentioned look like former GOG freebies).

I have three games from that bundle, and all of those are somewhat meh.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Yeah Curse has rapidly expanded the last five or so years covering all types of games but mostly ones that require grinding/farming.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
don't you have enough hentai games already? the void is a good game as it is and quite a fresh one too

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
don't you have enough hentai games already? the void is a good game as it is and quite a fresh one too
pcd796.jpg

This cover image is confusing.

Telengard

Arcane
A better way to put that is those games in the Microids bundle are DRM-free GOG keys.

The Dracula ones are not. Those are Steam keys. Which is a bad deal, since the Steam version is the crappy mobile port, cut-down version. (Yes, they're PC games that were ported to mobile and cut down for it, and then ported from mobile back to PC to put on Steam.)

Turjan

Arcane
Yup, Steam versions of Dracula 1-3 miss lots of content, whole scenes, changes to the puzzles, etc.

Turjan

Arcane
https://www.humblebundle.com/

OH LOOK SOME BIGH PUBLISHER GIVE GAMES FOR BARGAIN PRInah, most of them are shit. False alarm. Nothing to see here.

Biochoke for single dorra with some XCOM spinoff (worse than Enforcer) and hentai adventure of tentacle man, second tier (5 units of dolans) is Biochoke Second encounter, with Mafia2 and Heart of Darkness the Game and last one is ripoff cause $20 for shitty Xcom and Bioshok "modern Citizen of Kain" Infinity is just what we need.

So the big unlocks at the BTA level (currently $8.02) are these:

9920de59c41e9f43fabbd383fad36c542048a6b5.jpg

X-COM: Complete Pack
Apocalypse, Enforcer, Interceptor, Terror from the Deep, UFO Defense

Oh well.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom