Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Indie Bundle Mega Thread

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Just make one category called Trash Bin and you're done. I've made one and live better with less indie pixel diarrhea/betas/junks etc.

Turjan

Arcane
I'm trying to avoid Humble Bundle since the last time I purchased it, it gave me a single Steam key for all the games offered.

This one comes with separate Steam keys, so no worries:

hb_1_zpsaa900a8e.jpg

Deuce Traveler

2012 Newfag
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
I'm trying to avoid Humble Bundle since the last time I purchased it, it gave me a single Steam key for all the games offered.

This one comes with separate Steam keys, so no worries:

hb_1_zpsaa900a8e.jpg

Wow, great! I'll probably keep Shivah and Knights of Pen and Paper +1 edition, and give the rest away on the Beg thread unless someone can suggest keeping any of the others.

Turjan

Arcane
The current Groupees Clash Bundle brings you a copy of Soulbringer for $1, plus some other stuff (Master Reboot is probably the most remarkable of that).

No Steam keys for Soulbringer at the moment. No idea if they just ran out and will add them later. Of course you get the DRM-free game.

Edit: Steam keys are slowly rolling in, so no problem on that side either.

Last edited:

Deuce Traveler

2012 Newfag
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
This is a current BundleStars bundle which includes both known and lesser known games:

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/conquest-bundle/

- Call of Juarez
- A Game of Dwarves: Gold Edition
- King Arthur 2: The Roleplaying Wargame
- American Conquest
- Incoming Forces
- Cossacks 2: Napolean Forces
- Cossacks: European War
- 99 Levels to Hell
- Xpand Rally Xtreme
- Ballpoint Universe: Infinite
- Lucius
- Hyper Fighters

From what I've heard Call of Juarez, King Arthur 2, and the Cossacks games may be worth the $5, but I'm unsure of the rest.

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
- Incoming Forces

Heh, this reminded me that I had the original Incoming. It came bundled with a Voodoo 2 card... it was an ok "arcade" game that looked absolutely gorgeous at the time. I never played the sequel.
I got the original cd too.
They actually included the original Incoming with purchase of this game. Pretty bro of them, i'd say.

New weekly humble bundle,pretty massive, like 12 games or so.

Deuce Traveler

2012 Newfag
Patron
Is it worth getting even at the price of $1?

I can't speak for the other games, but I got a copy of Gianna Sisters: Twisted Dreams off of GOG for my kids to play and they are still playing it after some weeks. I watch them play at times and it looks like a lot of fun. So I would say that game alone is worth the $1.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Current Indie Gala "monday bundle" has:

Crystal Picnic
The 11th Hour
Strategic War in Europe
The Cat Lady
Abyss
Lume

I've heard good things about The Cat Lady (I own it on gog, still need to play it). Not familiar with anything else.

Astral Rag

Arcane
Wizardry 6 & 7 steam keys for 1$, and more old Night Dive published stuff (Wiz 8, System Shock 2, I have no Mouth and I must Scream) if you're willing to pay more (5$ or 9$) in the current humble weekly.

That's one monocled bundle, not sure how Shadow Man will hold up anno 2014, I used to love that game but haven't really replayed it.

Also Harvester, The 7th Guest and The 11th Hour are some of the few FMV games that are actually worth playing and re-buying in this re-released form because they came on a billion cd's and/ or actually take some effort to get working correctly on modern computers.

To my surprise this version of the the 7th Guest uses ScummVm, I have yet to test the sequel.

fsddf4echx.jpg

Last edited:

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
For the next 14 days, HumbleBundle will be re-running Daily Bundles, which are only good for 24 hours. First up is the Deep Silver Bundle, which gets you:

Saints Row 2
Saints Row 3
Sacred 2
Risen 2

Pay $5 or more and you get:

All DLC for Saints Row 3
Dead Island GOTY Edition
Metro 2033
Risen
Sacred: Citadel

Pay $10 or more and you get:

Dead Island: Riptide

I bought this bundle back when it was first released, and it's a steal with the $5 games thrown in. As a bonus, the store has Saints Row 4 (+ Season Pass) at really low prices for the next 3 hours at the time of this post.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! LET'S GET READY TO BUNDLE!

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Fuck, my wallet. :(

Btw, keep in mind that keys are bundled. I think there are 4 keys for 9 games if you pay above 9 bucks. Only Riptide is a single key.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Day 2 is NOT a rebundle, but it is somewhat small compared to prior ones despite being called the Outer Space Bundle.

For any price you get X3: Terran Conflict.
Beat the average ($7.96 as of writing) to get Universe Sandbox.
Pay more than $10 to get Kinetic Void (Early Access).

Meanwhile the Humble Store has Prison Architect for $9.99 for the next 7 hours or so and The Swapper for $3 for the next 3 hours or so, along with TONS of other titles at discounts.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Day 3 of Humble Bundling:

PAY WHAT YOU WANT FOR THE BANNER SAGA (...and then find out that they're lying cunts.)

Yes, the bolded words above are exactly what it says on their site, but the truth is this:

Pay whatever you want for The Banner Saga artwork and The Banner Saga: Factions Starter Pack.
Pay more than $10.53 (at the time of writing) to unlock The Banner Saga Factions - Variations Pack.
Pay more than $15 to get The Banner Saga.

So in truth, it's a $10 discount off of The Banner Saga which also nets you some extras.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
That's a lame pay what you want. I figured they would lock the following episodes behind paying a certain amount, but not the base game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom