Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Indie Bundle Mega Thread

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
I couldn't even get Dust to run. Main menu screen came up and I could fiddle around with the settings, but every time I tried to start a new game, it froze.

bledcarrot

Educated
What's the verdict on the latest Humble Bundle? I'm mildly interested in Unwritten Tales. Is it worth it?

A user named cat

The Dark Fall games are pretty decent from what I recall, sucks they didn't include the third game though. They are pretty similar to Myst-like horror games, i.e. Barrow Hill, Scratches and Darkness Within 1.

Turjan

Arcane
I had put "Book of Unwritten Tales" on my wish list a week ago, and now it is in a bundle. That's quite handy. Also nice that they included those two Dark Fall games I don't have yet.

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Here is one interesting bundle http://vodo.net/nsfw

Schoolgirl Presidents, Aliens, and Super Saiyan Panda Fighting! What if one day you went to sleep and when you woke up your teenaged neighbor was The President and you the vice president? What if all fell to you to defend the country from terrorists, a mad Korean dictator and crazed fanboys alike —while returning everything to normal rested on the shoulders of a mad genius who'd rather play Dragon Quest? Well, then you'd be ready to boot up your PC and play My Girlfriend is the President.

Best game ever?

Helly

Translating for brofists
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Here is one interesting bundle http://vodo.net/nsfw

Schoolgirl Presidents, Aliens, and Super Saiyan Panda Fighting! What if one day you went to sleep and when you woke up your teenaged neighbor was The President and you the vice president? What if all fell to you to defend the country from terrorists, a mad Korean dictator and crazed fanboys alike —while returning everything to normal rested on the shoulders of a mad genius who'd rather play Dragon Quest? Well, then you'd be ready to boot up your PC and play My Girlfriend is the President.

Best game ever?
Paging RK47. We need more Shira Oka, bro.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
sochi-bear-crying.gif

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Humble bundle weekly got PopCap games. Zumas Revenge is alone worth the monehs, plus theres Bejeweled 3 and both Peggle games.
Worth to note, you only get 2 keys so games are bundled as the low tier and beat the average bundle. As a bonus besides Steam keys, you get extra Origin keys so you can have the games on both platforms.

Don Peste

Arcane
Groupees has made a new profile page. Better layout, different tabs, search function, all in one page...

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Anybody have any experience with any of the Android games on the Humble sale? I've played Catan, both board and digital, but that's it.

Exxos

Educated
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pathfinder: Wrath
New weekly humble bundle.

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

The most interesting is Alpha Protocol for just 1$ (and Rome Total War). Possibly Medieval Total War 2 for 6$ but I'd say that depends if they included the expansions.

No idea about the rest of the bundle.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom