Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Indie Bundle Mega Thread

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Remember that survey in Humble store?
Looks like they are going to change it. Current $12 might cost 20 bucks soon. And cheaper options for prols.
monthly1.png
monthly3.png

Turjan

Arcane
I remember when they actually had normal game bundles aside from Humble Monthly. That went down quickly.

mck

Cipher
Wow those pricing options are shit. 20 bucks for a bunch of games I probably don't want. If you sub for a year that's $240 mostly of shit. For that money I could buy any of the games I wanted without HB choosing them for me.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Yeah. I payed 132 for a year. I'm keeping the games I want and also made a few $ profit some months. I'll let my sub run out in September. It was good while it lasted.

NeoKino

RPGCodex Ninja
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
€11,99 for Vanquish + Bayonetta
https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/bayonetta-plus-vanquish-pack

Limited time (21h40m atm) and limited stock apparently.
Vanquish is a decent title, but its ultimately has no GIRTH. 3 hours in length if your bad.

Bayonetta is a decent spectacle action game, but lacks replay value. Played it on consoles a while back love the action, plot sucks but what did you expect.\

I'll stick away from this bundle you get better deals off of CD Keys.

Last edited:

Don Peste

Arcane
Some Star Wars games were recently added to the Humble Trove (DRM-Free):

Star Wars: X-Wing vs TIE Fighter - Balance of Power Campaigns
Star Wars Rebellion
Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance

Wasteland 1 and The Bard's Tale (includes the old games) are also available.

Astral Rag

Arcane
Elf :love:

Didn't know it was on Steam.

Never played Eternam but it sure looks... interesting.

Prosper Chaos Control

ss_d8251be89ae79689c0d8cf805002ae47db8927b7.1920x1080.jpg

Last edited:

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Pushover is a neat little puzzler, Mystical is a slow-ass SHMUP, Sleepwalker is a kid-kicking platformer, Bubble Ghost has a novel gameplay element, Drakkhen is pants, Elf is interesting and Eternam even more so.

The Great Escape and Where Time Stood Still both use the same engine, and can be described as proto-survival horror games, especially the latter.

Great value for a buck, but I agree with MotherMachinae, I'd rather have them on GOG.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom