Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Indie Bundle Mega Thread

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
Dayum son, Secret World? That's a steal.

vortex

Fabulous Optimist
What sites beside steam are good for indie devs to get a remark and to become more visible?

For to start successful KS project?

Taking into account latest steam/GOG decline in sales, what would be reasonable price for funding KS project?

Turjan

Arcane
New Humble Bundle: Humble Tycoon Simulator Bundle

Pay what you want:
  • Train Simulator 2016
  • Roller Coaster Tycoon: Deluxe
  • Out of the Park Baseball 17

BTA ($4.14 at the moment):
  • Democracy 3 Collector's Edition
  • Car Mechanic Simulator 2015
  • Big Pharma

$12
  • Youtubers Life (EA)

A mixed bag, and the highest tier seems to be garbage. If you just want to have a nostalgia trip with Roller Coaster Tycoon, the lowest tier is nice.

pippin

Is Big Pharma fun? I often like to play games which allow me to be the thing I absolutely despise, which is why the game interests me.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
so last Humble Monthly did also include Mordheim City of Damned on top of Dragons Dogma, thats neat.

next one has Warhammer Vermintide as the lure AAA game

19055.jpg

Someone get Count Mandred Skavenslayer in here.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom