Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Indie Bundle Mega Thread

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
Assuming sega sends the damn keys.

pippin

They sent the previous bundle one day and a half later. For this one they said the key could arrive up to three days after you ask for them.
And yes, there's one key for everything.

Naraya

Arcane
Not gonna lie, I'm quite pissed right now. I missed the tiny redemption window for Tau Commander code. I guess I should have sit and refreshed my mailbox constantly. :(

Baron Dupek

Arcane
https://www.humblebundle.com/humble-indie-bundle-16

$1
– Retro City Rampage DX (Steam + DRM-Free)
– Outlast (Steam + DRM-Free)
– Never Alone + Foxtales DLC (Steam + DRM-Free)
~$6
– Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power (Steam + DRM-Free)
– Door Kickers (Steam + DRM-Free)
– hidden title

$2 + above price
– Else Heart.Break() (Steam + DRM-Free)
– Sunless Sea (Steam + DRM-Free)

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Never Avellone, Trine 3, Door Kickers plus Outlast.

images

Ash_Firelord

Educated
Well, deciding to stop buying games is actually starting to pay off - I only own one from this Humble Bundle! :D

Caim

Arcane

pippin

https://www.indiegala.com/attraction

Nice retro bundle Shadow Warrior, Death Rally, Rise of the Triad and Terminal Velocity among others.

Interesting that this is pretty much the 3d Realms Anthology but without the Duke games. I think it's still missing some games from that collection but I'd like to know what will happen with that.
Also, Shadow Warrior Classic is free to play on Steam. The Redux edition got the same treatment than the Duke 3d Steam version, but you have to pay for that one.

sser

Arcane
Developer
Not gonna lie, I'm quite pissed right now. I missed the tiny redemption window for Tau Commander code. I guess I should have sit and refreshed my mailbox constantly. :(

I went to the Steam store and it was free there right now.

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
Yeah the tau commander specifically wasn't a code, it was just made free on steam. I am pissed for missing on binary domain/condemned.

Naraya

Arcane

I went to the Steam store and it was free there right now.
True, I managed to get it yesterday. To be honest I'm quite impressed with SEGA, they even sent me an email with this information. Lots of people were angry about it so pretty gud damage control, however the redeem window is again quite small...

Baron Dupek

Arcane
https://www.gamebundle.com/gb/gamebundle/
$1
– Breach & Clear: Deadline (Steam)
– Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack (Steam)
– Pixel Poetry (Steam) - movie
– Good Game (Steam) - also movie

~$4.16)
– Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition (Steam)
– Pathologic Classic HD (Steam)

$8+
– Train Fever (Steam)
– hidden game

Grab for Pathologic and see if HD version is better. Original one is strange game, have great story, characters and gameplay.

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
Hmm, not sure if I should get HD or just wait for the remake.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom