Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

THE HAND OF JOE 2: LANDS OF MALAMAX

*green trailer screen*
*man dressed in black robes opening an evil demonic tome of ancient darkness in a cave*
sinister voice: our preparations are almost complete my lord-
*scene of two armies fighting in a battlefield*
sinister voice: the KING OF PLUUPENHOLM is dead-
*bloody crown rolling down on the battlefield next to dead bodies*
sinister voice: we have only to remove those who oppose us-
*scene of village burning and peasants screaming*

THIS SUMMER-

sergeant picks: its Plannix and those damn mercenaries, tell the baron he must know-
o7iww.jpg

*scene of battle in a city*
peter p. peter: where is hoggart! *throws innkeeper on furniture injuring him* tell me!
*cuts to scene of goblin manlets on wolves attacking a village and peasants fleeing and screaming*
village elder: save us! we have gold!
lord gumblert ii: where is it-

THE LANDS OF MALAMAX WILL BURN-

*switches to a forest, skies starts to burn*
religious fanatic #2: its' here the prophecies are true-*gets throat split open by jcd*
o7iTf.jpg

stooge: my lord you must make a decision!
*cuts to scene of great battle, epic music reaches crescendo, dragon appears and swallows the screen*

-SCREEN CUTS TO BLACK FOR 1.5 SECONDS MUSIC STOPS-

hoggart: *starts backing away on the ground* wh-who are you!
o7jhY.jpg

mercenary: this is for larry *shoots hoggart in the throat*

THE HAND OF JOE 2: LANDS OF MALAMAX
-DRAGON SPITS FIRE AND BURNS THE SCREEN-

cult leader: *closes evil demonic tome of ancient darkness* let it begin-

-END OF TRAILER-

agentorange jcd xemous

Damn, that's some pretty nice shit you got. Did starting gear get improved in a recent update?

No, previous savegame got corrupted and I lost my 8-band of heavy lamelar + noble swords which pissed me off immensly. So I did what I could to get back on track, on a bigger difficulty level. (and to make story progress as it should)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom