Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The great smiley reform act of 2013

Codex is an ok place, but Jim the Dinosaur is an extremely crappy poster, right?

• Yes

Votes: 105 34.3%
  • No

Votes: 52 17.0%
  • KC

Votes: 149 48.7%

• Total voters

LundB

Mistakes were made.
swagsurfin.gif

suggssuspect.png

Yep I know I'm doing exactly what I complain about, posting random emote type pictures I find amusing here without actually wanting them as emotes, but fuck you.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Maybe it has grown so big for a reason.

Well Fallout 4 should be announced soon so...
Ohhh yeah, it's time for bethesda to be trolling the codex once again

But don't worry, even if it is a product made purely to troll the codex, it's still going to be bought and played seven times by every codex member.

People actually give a shit about another fucking shitty action game when we have Wasteland 2 coming?

Ninjerk

Arcane

But don't worry, even if it is a product made purely to troll the codex, it's still going to be bought and played seven times by every codex member.

People actually give a shit about another fucking shitty action game when we have Wasteland 2 coming?
Pretty sure he's just mocking the Codex culture of talking shit about bad games but signing up for every bad game that comes along.

aris

Arcane

You obviously do
:troll:

aris

Arcane
But how can you know it's shit without having played it?

The Declinemust be carefully studied by buying and playing every AAA-RPGgame by bioware and bethesda for 80+ hours.

A user named cat

Formal request to add:
roHKCCJ.png

&

ISqCPKY.gif

Also for the hundredth time, why is this still not added?

oVgvBcP.png

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
But how can you know it's shit without having played it?
youtube is your friend.

Jewtube nukes lots of game reviews.

I wonder if there is a forum dedicated to illegal reviews of games. Just do away with the entire cat and mouse DMCA nonsense. (It's only illegal if it's a negative review)

Be like "Fuck you, we are reviewing your game from a country that doesn't recognize your authority and videos will be included. Suck it."

Self-Ejected

Irenaeus

Self-Ejected
Patron
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera
I'm sure Codex culture is actually talking shit about bad games without even playing them. That's what I do, at least.
Go to the Mass Effect thread.

True, I have fallen for that trap myself, playing Mass Effect up until Noveria (snow planet), then abandoning and never touching the franchise forevar. /end off topic

Servo

Arcane

I lol'd at this. But I also thought :youreafag: was funny, just oversized for smiley box.

My favorites are:

:obviously: :smug: :troll: :rpgcodex: :love: :nocountryforshitposters: :thumbsup: :killit: :flamesaw: :bravo:

They are all too big though. Rest can be safely deleted because I don't like them.
By the way what does :M mean?

Ninjerk

Arcane
Every time I've seen :M the context is usually that someone did, said, or believed something (without irony, mind you) that, to the poster, was ridiculous, and obviously so.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom