Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The great smiley reform act of 2013

Codex is an ok place, but Jim the Dinosaur is an extremely crappy poster, right?

• Yes

Votes: 105 34.3%
  • No

Votes: 52 17.0%
  • KC

Votes: 149 48.7%

• Total voters

agentorange

Arcane
Patron
rpghq (cant read codex pms cuz of fag 2fa)
Codex 2012
H3ISlJW.gif

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I'd give you 100 brofists if I could.

When someone talks shit
8DP9gHtI01aQ8.webp

When someone needs to be laughed at
5aa87402f96265589e71744fff3523b9.jpg

When somebody fucks up
giphy.gif

When someone thinks they know better than you
giphy.gif

Every codexer, including me
giphy.gif

Western

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2014 Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
images.jpeg

Perhaps this smiling face could be resized, and turned into a 'Chickens have come home to roost' rating or pic. Particularly for use in the Sweden thread.

Astral Rag

Arcane
How about some nice Soprano gifs? They come with helpful built in caps. The last one can be used when someone is raging after you successfully bait them.

I'd give you 100 brofists if I could.

When someone talks shit
8DP9gHtI01aQ8.webp

When someone needs to be laughed at
5aa87402f96265589e71744fff3523b9.jpg

When somebody fucks up
giphy.gif

When someone thinks they know better than you
giphy.gif

Every codexer, including me
giphy.gif

Time for another rewatch.

Bohr

Arcane
Let's face it, the edgier/more political smileys are gradually disappearing, and the flamesaw is a relic from a distant higher-T past. Instead of just deleting it though, please consider updating it to something more relevant for 2018, with green credentials and geek recognition

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
Let's face it, the edgier/more political smileys are gradually disappearing, and the flamesaw is a relic from a distant higher-T past. Instead of just deleting it though, please consider updating it to something more relevant for 2018, with green credentials and geek recognition

:flamesaw:

groke

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera BattleTech I'm very into cock and ball torture
Let's face it, the edgier/more political smileys are gradually disappearing, and the flamesaw is a relic from a distant higher-T past.
It is true that the age of giant, edgy, animated smileys is at an end, but only because a more modern and perfect form of online discourse has emerged; the hallowed rating buttons.

Let the flamesaw finally claim it's rightful throne:
flamesaw_small.gif

Bohr

Arcane
Noticed the sadly reduced selection when I tried to find one of the Russian ones for the World Cup thread yesterday. Whatever the reason behind the cull, it's shit. And even if the argument is something related to 'politics', it seems to have spread to others. Decline.

Bocian

Arcane
depoliticize Codexia
:flamesaw:Decisions being made behind closed doors? This doesn't bode well for the future.
Seriously, though, what's the story? I'm genuinely curious what happened and who got butthurt over what, DU haven't struck me as a cuck big enough to go tippy toe around such inane issues and go as far as to remove a smiley that was pretty docile and "neutral" whatsoever.

imweasel

depoliticize Codexia
Seriously, though, what's the story? I'm genuinely curious what happened and who got butthurt over what, DU haven't struck me as a cuck big enough to go tippy toe around such inane issues and go as far as to remove a smiley that was pretty docile and "neutral" whatsoever.
Numerous smileys were removed. Trumpfists™ and Trump flairs were removed too.

It all disappeared soon after crooked bee left and released control to the closet liberal that haunts this fine establishment.

I don't mind too much TBH, it is supposed to be a gaming forum after all.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom