Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Gender Scrolls: Dongguard (A Codexian CYOA)

Admiral jimbob

gay as all hell
Wasteland 2
Reposted from General Discussion on the recommendation of a few people, to maximise audience and hopefully get a few decisions that don't involve rape or semen.

THE GENDER SCROLLS: DONGGUARD

This is a simple choose-your-own adventure through the medium of Garry's Mod - a different take on the Codex comics I've done over the last few years, for those not familiar with them. I've left the premise relatively open, with a rough backstory with plenty of gaps that can be filled in as the course of the story demands. That seems to be the best way to work these things.

Post what you want Pappa Mole to do, and empty-quote a post to show support for it. The suggestion that gets the most support wins. In the event that two are tied, I will pick the one that takes me less effort/seems funnier.

I reserve the right to veto disgusting ideas. No, we are not raping Pappa Mole's son, you horrible fucks. Unless it's a situation in which it would be really funny to try. Otherwise, I'm happy to take the story wherever you want to steer it.

That's it!!! Have fun!!!!

Last edited:

Admiral jimbob

gay as all hell
Wasteland 2
THE STORY SO FAR

Part 1

rp_lakeland0000copy.jpg

rp_lakeland0001copy.jpg

rp_lakeland0002copy.jpg

rp_lakeland0004copy.jpg

rp_lakeland0005copy.jpg

rp_lakeland0006copy.jpg

rp_lakeland0007copy.jpg

rp_lakeland0008copy.jpg

rp_lakeland0009copy.jpg

rp_lakeland0010copy.jpg

rp_lakeland0010copy2.jpg

rp_lakeland00010copy3.jpg

rp_lakeland0010copy4.jpg

rp_lakeland0011copy.jpg

rp_lakeland0013.jpg

rp_lakeland0019.jpg

rp_lakeland0021copy.jpg

rp_lakeland0022.jpg

rp_industrial17_v10023copy.jpg

rp_industrial17_v10027copy.jpg

gm_floatingworlds_30029copy.jpg

cs_suburb_beta15a0000copy.jpg

cs_suburb_beta15a0001copy.jpg

cs_suburb_beta15a0002copy.jpg

cs_suburb_beta15a0003copy.jpg

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I think it helps that you provided some direction this time for the codex. They obviously needed some guidance seeing how it turned out last time.

North, South, or West... hmmmm..

I'd say head east into the forbidden and cursed land of General Discussion. Little is known about the region since it went dark years ago and the ominous lights emanating from deep within the crater cause even the most iron-willed femi-nazgul to shudder in terror and retreat.

But you are the Faggotborn! ...and your birthright lies hidden somewhere east, deep within the cursed lands haunted by ghosts of the eternal circle-jerk.

Last edited:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Nay, South is secured by Fraser. Faggotborn need some grind on the junkyard and collect some woodbreakers.

My choice is East, he need spices. A lot of them. Maybe even rafineries.

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Does the Faggotborn have the power of Faggotshout? If so, you should show it off. If not, we should learn it asap.

Gregz

Arcane
The GD thread spoke louder. I'll work out a way of weighting the averages or something from now on, though.

How are we supposed to follow two threads about the same topic? :?

I thought you moved it here...

Maybe get a mod to merge them?

Edit: Even worse, if someone has both threads on 'Watch Thread', only this one will send alerts! It looks like a bug due to title collision!?! <-DarkUnderlord

:negative:

Last edited:

Admiral jimbob

gay as all hell
Wasteland 2
The GD thread spoke louder. I'll work out a way of weighting the averages or something from now on, though.

How are we supposed to follow two threads about the same topic? :?

I thought you moved it here...

Maybe get a mod to merge them?

Edit: Even worse, if someone has both threads on 'Watch Thread', only this one will send alerts! It looks like a bug due to title collision!?! <-DarkUnderlord

:negative:
Basically, my comics will always have their spiritual home in GD, but I'll get a better range of suggestions/votes by posting it in here, and it's probably more suited for the Playground. There are loads of people who visit the Playground who can't access/wouldn't go near GD, and there's a lot of people in GD who never leave it, because they mainly come here to talk about how scary women are. I'm maximising the breadth of my audience and thus ensuring a greater likelihood of funny votes/suggestions to work with!

Gregz

Arcane
Ah I see, hmm, I enjoy the comments as much as the CYOA, perhaps I'll *unwatch this thread then so I can keep up with the GD one, more lulz over there.

It's a shame we have to choose =(, but bugs are bugs.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom