Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Fall

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Finished it this week. Overall it's more of an adventure game with shooting segments that feel like taken from Blackthorne due to the invisible mode. Very good sound design and use of music in a specific moments. Too bad it is so short, I was just beginning to warm up. Hopefully the sequel will be bigger.

Wirdschowerdn

Ph.D. in World Saving
Patron
I've been playing this, but a game breaking bug is preventing me from finishing it. I'm in Act III, so definitely towards the end.

Either way, I'm not quite sold on it. It's a good game, but inferior to Part 1. It has more of everything (bigger in scope, more characters, more gameplay elements), but the story isn't as tight, dark and gripping as in Part 1. The game's simply spread too thinly across many themes, and the puzzles are too often annoying. Still a good game, but not as memorable as Part 1.

A user named cat

Thought this topic was about The Fall: Last Days of Gaia. The real Wasteland 2 :cool:

Feyd Rautha

Arcane
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Thought this topic was about The Fall: Last Days of Gaia. The real Wasteland 2 :cool:

Really liked that one song The Fall by Darkseed made for the game.

Lol the lyrics:

Fall, fall, it's your fall, forever
Last days of Gaia
Fall, fall, never end, it's your fall
The future lies in your hands
Fall, fall, it's your fall, forever
Your adventure's just begun, little hero
Win the game or... forever fall

Not that it has anything with The Fall to do.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom