Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Review The Escapist bitch-slaps The Witcher

Hazelnut

Erudite
Claw said:
I for one think Russ is completely right. It's virtually impossible not to take the job of a game reviewer too seriously.

I mean, who are we kidding? It's not like their existence makes any real difference. Doctor or architect or even cooking burgers, those are jobs with a real significance. You want someone who makes your burger take his job seriously. But game reviews? Whatever.

I disagree, I'd like games reviewers to take their jobs seriously - like BN does. I know that it may not be the largest or most important of issues in the world, but quality reviewing can make a big difference to dev studios, and (potentially) over the longer term the quality of games produced.

(oh, and your new avatar suck ass BTW Claw! :P )

sabishii

Arbiter
As a storyteller with nearly 20 years of tabletop roleplaying experience... I spent countless hours wandering the wastelands in Fallout, despite my antipathy for turn-based combat.
I have to apologize for bringing back something from the first page in a 15 page thread, but what real-time tabletop RPGs did you spend 20 years on?

Nael

Arcane
sabishii said:
As a storyteller with nearly 20 years of tabletop roleplaying experience... I spent countless hours wandering the wastelands in Fallout, despite my antipathy for turn-based combat.
I have to apologize for bringing back something from the first page in a 15 page thread, but what real-time tabletop RPGs did you spend 20 years on?

Coyote Ugly dancing lessons

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom