Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age: Inquisition Pre-Release Thread

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Barbies makeup simulator 2014.

mutonizer

Arcane
Patron
http://www.twitch.tv/bioware
Stream on twitch with Laidlaw showing off the game. Happening right now.

It's always a bit weird watching live 2 dudes masturbating over a goat barbie simulator while talking about "scar reflective lighting" and "eyebrow curves" :)

This is where I stopped though:
- "<false male sexy voice>and yea, while we're at it....eyelash style....."
- "yep!"

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath

RandomAccount

Typical, got to it exactly the moment they said "Well, that's it for now"...

I'm going to find the release of this game really hard to fathom. There's no way I'm buying it day one and I'll be relying on word of mouth and word of mouth alone, but it'll be hard to reckon on what is the truth of the matter even still now that Bioware has become so utterly polarised after 2012. Finding an unbiased review will be like looking for the forest for the trees.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
http://www.twitch.tv/bioware

Stream on twitch with Laidlaw showing off the game. Happening right now.

so as expected Obsidian gets fucking told on RtwP combat by Bioware:smug:
It is easy for Bioware because they make a piss easy, basic combat system without substence. Obsidian on the other hand tries to make something more complex (and fail :D ).
that complexity of combat in KOTOR2 and NWN2:hmmm:
I'm talking about DAI and POE.

Unwanted

Goat Vomit

Andhaira
Andhaira
Recorded Stream for the lazy

Y'know the cards does actually look pretty cool, they should just give up on 3D and make some sort of King of Dragon Pass type of game. The gameplay looks like a shitty blend between Baldur's Gate and Mass Effect with some inspiration from MMOs thrown in but man, what a waste of decent art.

dryan

Arcane
What kind of cards are you talking about? Sex cards like in Witcher, or game cards like Magic?

Echo Mirage

Arcane
These things I believe.
2014_09_25_05_13_46_EGX_Twitch.jpg

2014_09_25_05_12_58_EGX_Twitch.jpg

2014_09_25_05_13_56_EGX_Twitch.jpg

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"Obsidian on the other hand tries to make something more complex (and fail :D )."

PE is complex? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA!

Unwanted

Goat Vomit

Andhaira
Andhaira
Then it's a waste of time that would be better spent designing attractive female character. This game has none so far.
You're pushing the dating sim angle a bit hard, aren't you? I'd settle for good gameplay and writing, art direction and pretty visuals would be a plus though. Anyway it's not like the male companion rooster is full of pretty boys either.
:M

RandomAccount

Then it's a waste of time that would be better spent designing attractive female character. This game has none so far.

NOW you're onto something!

They should make it so that all the sex options are either hideous beyond repair (quasi-modo style) or really awkwardly alien in bodily parts (you hump their elbow etc) or obviously disease ridden whores with missing teeth and 10 layers of make-up cliche.

Choices but with a downside and all that!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom