Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age: Inquisition Pre-Release Thread

Space Satan

Arcane
Vatnik
In the end, Bioware will complete its evolution and will emerge as a first non-asian AAA date simulator creators. With Frostbite, social network integration, Oculus Rift support and shit.
So their products will look like this
BE734E21-CA30-49AB-8540-9D208BC1DF1B.jpg

Of course with distinctive "Bioware spirit", meaning 90% of content aimed on faggots, lesbians, zoophiles and other fans of biowhore talent. Maybe only then gaider will be able to hug some young boys.

Nihiliste

Arcane
Patron
In the end, Bioware will complete its evolution and will emerge as a first non-asian AAA date simulator creators. With Frostbite, social network integration, Oculus Rift support and shit.

This shit is so bizarre, you'd think there weren't 3.5 billion women in the world. Things like this make me fear for the future my children will live in.

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
Picture a Venn diagram. One circle is for passably attractive women. The other is for women who will have anything to do with Biodrones. I suspect the intersection of those two circles will be very small.

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
"Where if your a female character and you are romantically invested into her.. You have to make the call of letting her have sex with Alistair in order to avoid having you or Alistair die.. But then that might hurt because you love her and you know shes gonna be sharing herself with someone else..

I know this gives Bioware way too much credit but if they had worked a little harder that could have been an amazing C&C.. It did end up shallow and crappy and was a wasted opportunity basically in the end.. so don't think I am sucking Bio off too much."

Last I checked, Morrigan isn't bisexual...

:troll:

sbb

Learned
Picture a Venn diagram. One circle is for passably attractive women. The other is for women who will have anything to do with Biodrones. I suspect the intersection of those two circles will be very small.
Yeah, being a biodrone is their only problem :roll:

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
I never said being a Biodrone is their only problem. The problem is that these people are effeminate turbodweebs, being a biodrone is just a symptom.
The saddest thing about this is the way he's touching those fake breasts with just his fingertips. It's like he's afraid of them.

Caim

Arcane
I never said being a Biodrone is their only problem. The problem is that these people are effeminate turbodweebs, being a biodrone is just a symptom.
The saddest thing about this is the way he's touching those fake breasts with just his fingertips. It's like he's afraid of them.
Why do you think the Japanese are so big in the field of mastrubation aids? Because they are afraid of women.

kris

Arcane

You might be correct. You might also have overanalysed it as possibly that thing have special pressure points in specific points. and he has used it so much that he just touch those "special places". Of course, that is also kind of sad.

dryan

Arcane
The only masturbation aid you need is your imagination. If you need more stuff, your mind has been ruined by over stimulation.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Their games are extremely interactive. How the fuck are they not? Don't be a moran.

Turrul

Augur
http://grimlyenthusiastic.wordpress.com/2011/01/07/stop-the-mass-effect-style-dialogue-wheels/

But it’s just worrying to see them reusing this system in every new game they’re making. Bioware are the kings of interactive storytelling, so to see them making their stories less interactive is a sad thing. Or taking away from the individuality of the Mass Effect series.

:updatedmytxt:

They patented dialogue wheel as far as I know. They'll probably shoehorn it in everything, even if they do a tetris spin-off.

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Insert Title Here Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
http://grimlyenthusiastic.wordpress.com/2011/01/07/stop-the-mass-effect-style-dialogue-wheels/

But it’s just worrying to see them reusing this system in every new game they’re making. Bioware are the kings of interactive storytelling, so to see them making their stories less interactive is a sad thing. Or taking away from the individuality of the Mass Effect series.

:updatedmytxt:

They patented dialogue wheel as far as I know. They'll probably shoehorn it in everything, even if they do a tetris spin-off.

Sounds like apple patenting "rounded" corners on iphones or something. What's there to be pantented?

BE734E21-CA30-49AB-8540-9D208BC1DF1B.jpg

Of course with distinctive "Bioware spirit", meaning 90% of content aimed on faggots, lesbians, zoophiles and other fans of biowhore talent. Maybe only then gaider will be able to hug some young boys.

Is this on sale somewhere?

Echo Mirage

Arcane
The more interesting concept art images are the ones at the bottom. From the looks of it they are for certain characters. Varric,Cassandra, Vivienne. And I think the one that looks like a witch is that brat Cole. One of them is also a Grey Warden flying on the back of a griffon.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom