Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline The Dark Knight derps: Telltale's QTE Interactive Batman Movie

MediantSamuel

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
So ... I played the free episode 1 a few days ago, got hooked, and bought the full season. I love all the twists and variations they play on the old cast of characters. Despite the old framework, this really is a new story. I actually wish it was slower in places, to let me better come to grips with a new idea before moving on to the next - but I guess the pacing is pretty good.

If you hate all these post-TWD games as a matter of principle, well, this still is one. If you can accept that some are better than others, I'd say this one rates pretty high.
love.png

I quite enjoyed it also. Have you looked at the new season, bro?

I've only finished the first episode (probably need to wait a year for the season to finish) but it's already pretty gripping stuff, especially by the end.

Might have to replay the Arkham trilogy to get my Batman fix in the meantime..

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I quite enjoyed it also. Have you looked at the new season, bro?
Nah. I'm interested, but not $25 interested. Plus episodic release is dumb for me, I forget everything if I have to wait months between sessions.
Nice to hear it's good though! :)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom