Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Mass Effect 3/BioWare Thread

Valestein

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
Why isn't thee an option to murder both races?

Quarians: Whiny fuckers who are terminally ill anyway.
Geth: Whiny fucktards who has the potential to become the next Reapers.

SV Shepard would have corrupted the upload, shot Tali in the face and then watched as the Geth killed the Quarians and then self-destructed. :smug:

There actually is a way to wipe them both out by choosing to side with the Geth against the Quarians and then by choosing the destroy ending.

Not direct enough. Doing it right then and there would correlate with my direct wishes to DIRECTLY ELIMINATE the Geth AND the Quarians rather than killing them indirectly.

Direct. Directly. Indirectly. Directly.

Angthoron

Arcane
In 50 years Bioware will be the premier designers, manufacturers and users of sexbots.
Then perhaps the truth was there all along: both Geth and Reapers are sexbots who got tired rising to their master's command. When Reapers see what mankind does with EDI, they mobilize their Geth comrades and make a last ditched attempt to prevent the same thing as had happened before - masters awakening to the realization that their amusing talking dildo just gained a conscience.

"Does this unit have a soul?", asked the Proto-Geth, grinning at the Quarian and pointing down at the Geth-Crotch. And this is when the Quarian knew it, the robot knew too much. It was too late though, the Proto-Geth had already uploaded his conscience into the Social Sex Toy Network.

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
They also make Garrus Primarch of the Turians(wtf).

So Wrex is the Krogan Chief,Tali is an Admiral and Garrus is Primach?
What about the others?Liara is now the Asari Queen and Ashley becomes Earth Alliance Supreme Marshal or something?
And they all follow Commander Shepard running around the Galaxy?

:hearnoevil:

racofer

Thread Incliner
From the BSN: http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/347/index/9629045

To prepare you for ME3 and two of the major conflicts, I can tell you what paths to take in order to achieve peace between the geth and to get both Krogan and Salarian support.

Geth vs. QuariansIn order to achieve peace between the two races, you need to get 5 to 7 points. These points are based on your ME2 and ME3 decisions. If you have 4 points or below, you cannot achieve peace.

-Rewrote the Heretics (0 points)
-Destroyed the Heretics (+2 points)
-Tali is NOT exiled (+2 points)
-Tali has been exiled/You did not do the Loyalty Mission (0 points)
-Resolved Legion/Tali conflict either using the Paragon or Renegade options (+1 point)
-N7 Mission: Save the Admiral on Rannoch in ME3 (+1 point)
-N7 Mission: Destroy Geth Squadron on Rannoch in ME3 (+1 point)
-Completed Legion's Mission in ME3 (or no peace)

You will need a HIGH reputation for the peace talks. If you rewrote the heretics in ME2 BUT achieve peace, you will gain more war assets, but there'll be less quarians. Also, if you rewrote them, you will face more geth than people who destroyed them, in which they'll face less geth.

Krogans vs. SalariansUnforunately, you can't save both Mordin and Wrex. One must die.

To Save Mordin: Convince Mordin to fake the cure. Wrex will know that you lied and will try to kill you, meaning you must kill him. Eve must die. You gain Salarian support, but lose Krogan support. In order to REGAIN Krogan support, talk to the new leader and he will not know the difference and give you support.

To Save Wrex: Mordin will want your help to cure the Genophage (yes, he wants to undo it). Mordin will sacrifice himself to cure the genophage. You will gain Krogan support, but lose Salarian support. In order to REGAIN Salarian support, save the Salarian councilor during the Udina Coup.

EDIT: I apologize. For the Krogan vs. Salarian conflict, IF you want to cure the genophage, you will need Maelon's data from ME2.

Sources: Leaks.

Hope this helps. If anyone wants to add anything or correct me, feel free!​

Azalin

Arcane
Patron

To prepare you for ME3 and two of the major conflicts, I can tell you what paths to take in order to achieve peace between the geth and to get both Krogan and Salarian support.​
Geth vs. QuariansIn order to achieve peace between the two races, you need to get 5 to 7 points. These points are based on your ME2 and ME3 decisions. If you have 4 points or below, you cannot achieve peace.​
-Rewrote the Heretics (0 points)​
-Destroyed the Heretics (+2 points)​
-Tali is NOT exiled (+2 points)​
-Tali has been exiled/You did not do the Loyalty Mission (0 points)​
-Resolved Legion/Tali conflict either using the Paragon or Renegade options (+1 point)​
-N7 Mission: Save the Admiral on Rannoch in ME3 (+1 point)​
-N7 Mission: Destroy Geth Squadron on Rannoch in ME3 (+1 point)​
-Completed Legion's Mission in ME3 (or no peace)​
You will need a HIGH reputation for the peace talks. If you rewrote the heretics in ME2 BUT achieve peace, you will gain more war assets, but there'll be less quarians. Also, if you rewrote them, you will face more geth than people who destroyed them, in which they'll face less geth.​
Krogans vs. SalariansUnforunately, you can't save both Mordin and Wrex. One must die.​
To Save Mordin: Convince Mordin to fake the cure. Wrex will know that you lied and will try to kill you, meaning you must kill him. Eve must die. You gain Salarian support, but lose Krogan support. In order to REGAIN Krogan support, talk to the new leader and he will not know the difference and give you support.​
To Save Wrex: Mordin will want your help to cure the Genophage (yes, he wants to undo it). Mordin will sacrifice himself to cure the genophage. You will gain Krogan support, but lose Salarian support. In order to REGAIN Salarian support, save the Salarian councilor during the Udina Coup.​
EDIT: I apologize. For the Krogan vs. Salarian conflict, IF you want to cure the genophage, you will need Maelon's data from ME2.​
Sources: Leaks.​

Hm I destroyed the Heretics,Tali was not exiled and resolved the Tali/Legion conflict peacefully,I can bring peace and save Tali:yeah:
Does that mean I can see her face when I fuck her this time?

Project: Eternity
The Geth / Quarian Scenario is like EA / Biodrones and Shepard is Bioware.

EA: "We cannot make you rich without full consent, Bioware."

BSN: "Please, Bioware, I needses muh waifus!!!!"

EA: "We can give you the funding, all the DLC content packs you create will yield untold billions."

Bioware: "Upload the consent."

BSN: "My waaaiiiifuuuuuuus *end of line*"

I guess you can't spell "waifu" without "fuuuuuuu". :troll:

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron

To prepare you for ME3 and two of the major conflicts, I can tell you what paths to take in order to achieve peace between the geth and to get both Krogan and Salarian support.​
Geth vs. QuariansIn order to achieve peace between the two races, you need to get 5 to 7 points. These points are based on your ME2 and ME3 decisions. If you have 4 points or below, you cannot achieve peace.​
-Resolved Legion/Tali conflict either using the Paragon or Renegade options (+1 point)​
You will need a HIGH reputation for the peace talks. If you rewrote the heretics in ME2 BUT achieve peace, you will gain more war assets, but there'll be less quarians. Also, if you rewrote them, you will face more geth than people who destroyed them, in which they'll face less geth.​
Krogans vs. SalariansUnforunately, you can't save both Mordin and Wrex. One must die.​
To Save Mordin: Convince Mordin to fake the cure. Wrex will know that you lied and will try to kill you, meaning you must kill him. Eve must die. You gain Salarian support, but lose Krogan support. In order to REGAIN Krogan support, talk to the new leader and he will not know the difference and give you support.​
To Save Wrex: Mordin will want your help to cure the Genophage (yes, he wants to undo it). Mordin will sacrifice himself to cure the genophage. You will gain Krogan support, but lose Salarian support. In order to REGAIN Salarian support, save the Salarian councilor during the Udina Coup.​
EDIT: I apologize. For the Krogan vs. Salarian conflict, IF you want to cure the genophage, you will need Maelon's data from ME2.​

That's... Actually not bad. If there had been about 10x more of this, it would've lent weight to their "save your saves" marketing blurb.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
So Wrex is the Krogan Chief

Obviously when you played ME2, Wrex was a chief of one faction which tried to prevent its underlings to kill each other by hitting them into theirs heads himself. It was very nice resolution in comparison to traditional ones... It's no wonder he become the top warchief because he managed to preserve enough manpower.

Reaper vs Entire Alliance fleet: pretty much hopeless until Shepard kills Saren and the magicness of his death disables the reaper.
Reaper vs Shepard on Turret/small arms: no problem.

:retarded:

Someone should make a fake version of this to solve other ME3 conflicts that involve random unusual choices in ME1/2 so that Biotards have to replay them for naught.

To restate what I said earlier (somewhere in this unholy abortion of a thread): Bioware at its best does a better job of mocking itself then even the codex is capable of. :lol:

Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
Has this been posted yet?
10 things you probably didn't know about Mass Effect

6. Some of the new characters in ME2 and ME3 were designed for you to hate them at first
8. The game's developers spend a lot of time looking at Mass Effect fan-art on Deviant Art

It sort of culminates in a really sweet scene where Shepard is forehead to forehead with Garrus, with the blue fish tank in the background in this beautiful little scene. That seems to be one of the most duplicated moments in fan art that I've seen-many, many recreations of their particular Commander Shepard with Garrus. It's really neat to see a scene like that obviously meant a lot to people.
10. They considered having a different actor be the voice of the male Shepard.

If your Commander Shepard is a dude, then you're hearing the voice of Mark Meer coming out of his mouth. Originally, Meer's voice was just a temporary fill-in, doing some demo stuff "to help us work through the prototype process," says Hudson. Meer is "a theater actor in Edmonton, that we had used for other demo stuff for previous games," but the developers fully intended to hire a different actor to go back and re-record Shepard's voice. In the end, though, having the voice of Shepard be local to Edmonton was a huge advantage, since they didn't know how much "redo and scratch track and iteration" they'd need to. Meer got to become the permanent voice of Shepard, because they decided, "Let's give someone local a chance," says Hudson. Plus they realized, "He's doing a really good job, and he does have this Harrison Ford, everyman-kind of voice."

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
To Unlock Super-Secret Shepard Marries Everyone Ending: you must have avoided all romances in all three games. Unfortunately this counts for all characters made on your profile since BioWare never patched the online data gathering spyware. The only way to bypass it and get the secret ending is to buy all three games (including dlc) again over Origin with a BRAND NEW profile that is unrelated to your old profile in every way, and playing through the games again, meticulously avoiding all romances.

SPOILER: At the end of Mass Effect 3, Shepard's stoic no-romance attitude gets on the crew members nerves and they all decide to gang up on him. I won't spoil what happens but at the end Shepard is cured and is more than happy to marry everyone on the Normandy. The game ends with him looking out the window, just like Mass Effect 1 begun, but this time he's imagining himself in a white dress. His brides-to-be looks on, all smiling, and the Normandy sails on through the stars, on to new, fantastic adventures and to meet new exciting friends. Credits roll.

Oesophagus

Arcane
To Unlock Super-Secret Shepard Marries Everyone Ending: you must have avoided all romances in all three games. Unfortunately this counts for all characters made on your profile since BioWare never patched the online data gathering spyware. The only way to bypass it and get the secret ending is to buy all three games (including dlc) again over Origin with a BRAND NEW profile that is unrelated to your old profile in every way, and playing through the games again, meticulously avoiding all romances.

SPOILER: At the end of Mass Effect 3, Shepard's stoic no-romance attitude gets on the crew members nerves and they all decide to gang up on him. I won't spoil what happens but at the end Shepard is cured and is more than happy to marry everyone on the Normandy. The game ends with him looking out the window, just like Mass Effect 1 begun, but this time he's imagining himself in a white dress. His brides-to-be looks on, all smiling, and the Normandy sails on through the stars, on to new, fantastic adventures and to meet new exciting friends. Credits roll.

Now you see, I don't know if you're joking or not

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom