Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Big Indie RPG List

ecliptic

Liturgist
Kamryan's eye is still under development? Looked pretty matured from my eyes.

[removed link to Czech RPG, as it apparently contains a trojan downloader]

Alex

Arcane
Thanks, JarlFrank, this is very appreciated. By the way, I am probably a fool for still holding up hope for this and you may not even want to add, but I don't think anyone mentioned Dropship yet, right?

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Alex said:
Thanks, JarlFrank, this is very appreciated. By the way, I am probably a fool for still holding up hope for this and you may not even want to add, but I don't think anyone mentioned Dropship yet, right?

Care to tell what is this? Site shows nothing except one pic.

Alex

Arcane
All I know of the game I got from the codex itself, so I think this link provides information better than I can. Basic gist is that it is a turn based space rpg that seems to be heavy on the combat side. It is being developed by a former employee of Troika, though there hasn't been much news for a long while, and I think the project may be vapourware.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Adding it because it's certainly not the only vapourware game in the list and I want the list to be as complete as possible.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Gondolin said:
Somebody should move Eschalon: Book 2 from the list of games under development to the list of those already launched.

Did.

I should also add the link to the Splintered Core website since it now kinda has one, but I'm too lazy at the moment.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Hmm, I guess it'd fit better in the Mod Repository in the Workshop subforum.

But it does look rather awesome and I think I should try it out (not gonna add a mod to this list though).

Dagorath

Educated
Bluegrazz said:
http://lastplague.aimoo.com/

:oops: :oops:
I admit it- I am pimping my own game-

I hope you didn't "design" that website. That is the most awful crap I have ever seen. And I'm being really polite.

Okay, second most.

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
Then I really don't want to see that most awful.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom