Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate The Baldur's Gate Series Thread

veskoandroid

Educated
Thx for the laughs guys but you are not helping. :) seriously, anyone know any good site/s?

Sent from my Xperia ZR using Tapatalk

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
Thx for the laughs guys but you are not helping. :) seriously, anyone know any good site/s?

Sent from my Xperia ZR using Tapatalk

Shit man SHS is still down? Hope this isn't permanant.

Also I get my BG mods through BWP. I get BWP from SHS.

So... you be screwed.

The Decline

Arcane
Well, the mod websites are back up. I installed what I wanted, and started a new game. Load up a new character in Candlekeep and what do I find? Lag, choppyness, and freezing. :x

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
Well, the mod websites are back up. I installed what I wanted, and started a new game. Load up a new character in Candlekeep and what do I find? Lag, choppyness, and freezing. :x

Yeah, that sounds like the EE.

Oh you were not the one using EE. Did you install BWP or one of the other trilogy mods?

agris

Arcane
Patron
Disable ambient sounds in the in-game options.

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
My BG2 walkthrough is in the pipeline...

Unforgettable characters:

trio.jpg

A sweeping campaign of epic scope:

shadows%2Bof%2Bamn%2Bworld%2Bmap.jpg

I'm gonna do a write-up for my playthrough of Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal - my first in several years. This will be an SCS Ascension run, too! Yes, I'm quite excited. Despite my criticisms of BG2 just seeing Imoen at the end of Siege of Dragonspear gave me a lump in my throat and made me yearn for a nostalgia hit.

Check out the announcement on my blog if you're interested in following along and giving input to the run; i.e, commenting and voting in my polls to influence how I play etc.

Last edited:

hell bovine

Arcane
My BG2 walkthrough is in the pipeline...

I'm gonna do a write-up for my playthrough of Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal - my first in several years. This will be an SCS Ascension run, too! Yes, I'm quite excited. Despite my criticisms of BG2 just seeing Imoen at the end of Siege of Dragonspear gave me a lump in my throat and made me yearn for a nostalgia hit.

I won't be bumping this topic with updates so check out the announcement on my blog if you're interested in following along and giving input to the run; i.e, commenting and voting in my polls to influence how I play etc.
Well, I'm close to finishing my Ascension plus SCS run (and it took me only about a year, yay), and I have to say, the combined difficulty can be nasty. It really plays like a different game. :) I did run into some bugs with mages self-buffing (but only on few occasions), but as you have the "consistent breach" option installed (I have vanilla breach in my game, which in retrospect can be a problem with SCS), you should be okay.

That said, I don't think you are making it too easy for yourself by playing a kensai, katana-wielder or not. While high level spellcasters shine with SCS, melee enemies have better AI too, e.g. they tend to go for the disabled characters and ignore those protected by PfMW. I've ended up dual-classing the ToB NPC to a thief, just so he could use mage scrolls.

purpleblob

Savant
Wow, you are going for Anomen romance. That surprised me... I know romance tends to get flamed in Codex but I have to admit, I enjoyed Anomen romance. Quite subtle and develops over a long period of time, which I really liked. Plus, he goes through quite a good character development regardless of romance plot. Have fun, Lilura!

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
Thanks, purpleblob. My announcement post has been updated but I won't kick off Part I of the write-up for about one week. I'm waiting on some specific info from modders and different perspectives from my readers before jumping into this because it's a mammoth task that I'm undertaking and I want to get it right, first time. I promise this write-up will shit over others of its kind, just like my Siege walkthrough and in-depth retrospective. I can't wait to cover Irenicus...

Last edited:

agris

Arcane
Patron
Thanks, purpleblob. My announcement post has been updated but I won't kick off Part I of the write-up for about one week. I'm waiting on some specific info from modders and different perspectives from my readers before jumping into this because it's a mammoth task that I'm undertaking and I want to get it right, first time. I promise this write-up will shit over others of its kind, just like my Siege walkthrough and in-depth retrospective. I can't wait to cover Irenicus...
Avoid fan-made quest mods, and mods that add items/spells. They're almost all overpowered bullshit that makes the game easier. Good mods (other than the obv): 1pp (all), atweaks, rogue rebalancing, item randomizer, ding0's exp fixer (lower xp rewards for low level scrolls and locks), level1npc, and weimer's item upgrade (I know, I contradict myself here). I also don't recommend full mage pre-buffing with SCS, but rather the second-easiest option. The full mage prebuffing makes all fights with mages more a chore than they should be.

edit: sorry if you know this already, but once all your mods are extracted into the BG folder, before you install any of them, run the BWP fix pack. It'll go through your mods and patch any problems that the BWP community has found. I think there's a weidu-enabled copy of ascension floating around somewhere too, though it's unfinished.

If you're interested in challenging combat and encounters but don't want to spoil your game with poorly written mod content and unbalanced shit, this is my most recent weidu.log. It was a good run, very challenging.

Code:
// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Core Fixes: v8 BWP Fix
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // BG2 Fixpack - Game Text Update: v8 BWP Fix
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Super Happy Fun Lucky Modder Pack: v8 BWP Fix
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // BETA Core Fixes (please check the readme!): v8 BWP Fix
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Party Gets XP for Sending Keldorn to Reconcile With Maria: v8 BWP Fix
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #101 // Improved Spell Animations: v8 BWP Fix
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #106 // Giants Receive Penalties When Attacking Halflings,  Dwarves, and Gnomes: v8 BWP Fix
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #107 // Remove Dual-Classing Restriction from Archers  and Stalkers: v8 BWP Fix
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #108 // Remove Second Attribute Bonus for Evil Path in  Wrath Hell Trial: v8 BWP Fix
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #110 // Additional Script Fixes: v8 BWP Fix
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #111 // Bard Song Fixes: v8 BWP Fix
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #112 // Wizard Slayers Cause Miscast Magic on Ranged Attacks: v8 BWP Fix
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #113 // Additional Alignment Fixes: v8 BWP Fix
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #114 // Change Free Action to Protect Against Stun: v8 BWP Fix
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #0 // One Pixel Productions: v2 Everything but Potions (1): v2.7
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #6 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Paperdolls (human, half-orc, elven, halfling, dwarves) (7): v2.7
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1 // Tougher Abazigal (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2 // Original Tougher Demogorgon (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #3 // Tougher Gromnir (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #4 // Tougher Illasera (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #5 // Tougher Yaga-Shura (optional, requires ToB)
~GBTHFKP/GBTHFKP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Expanded Thief Stronghold: v2.19
~SETUP-TTSQ.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Tortured Soul Quest - WeiDU: v7
~SETUP-PLANARSPHEREMOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // PlanarSphereMod v2.6c: v2.6c
~SETUP-PLANARSPHEREMOD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Planar Sphere Store: v2.6c
~SETUP-PLANARSPHEREMOD.TP2~ #0 #2 // Waukeen's Promenade Store: v2.6c
~SETUP-PLANARSPHEREMOD.TP2~ #0 #3 // Planar Sphere Return v2: v2.6c
~TB#QUEST/TB#QUEST.TP2~ #0 #2 // A large battle
~TB#QUEST/TB#QUEST.TP2~ #0 #3 // Underdark Mage Duel
~C#SB_SILBER/SETUP-C#SB_SILBER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Adalon's Blood - Modification for BGII by Gandalf the white: 8
~SETUP-SPGAUNT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Spellhold Gauntlet
~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tower Of Deception Mod (Requires Throne Of Bhaal)
~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Improved Astral Shard Guardian
~DC/SETUP-DC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dungeon Crawl, v4
~ASSASSINATIONS/SETUP-ASSASSINATIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Assassinations mod for Baldur's Gate II, v7
~TOTDG/SETUP-TOTDG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Tales of the Deep Gardens
~SETUP-AZENMOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Azengaard Tactical Encounter (erebusant's revamp): v5
~SETUP-AZENMOD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Enhanced Trademeet Crypt: v5
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kensai Ryu's Deeper Shadows of Amn: v2.2.4
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #1 // Difficult Brown Dragon: v2.2.4
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #3 // Improved Crypt King: v2.2.4
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #4 // Ghost Shadow Dragon: v2.2.4
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #5 // Gnome Fighter/Illusionist Encounter: v2.2.4
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #6 // Grothgar the Red Dragon: v2.2.4
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #8 // Curse of the Underground Shade Lord: v2.2.4
~SETUP-DOFD.TP2~ #0 #0 // DofD: v3
~BAGBONUS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bonus Potioncase and Ammobelt to Deidre's store: v1.0.3
~SETUP-RGENIE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ribald's Genie
~SETUP-VALHORN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Horns of Valhalla v1.2
~SETUP-MUNCHMOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Munchmod: v2.9
~RUAD/SETUP-RUAD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ruad Ro'fhessa (SoA): v25
~RUAD/SETUP-RUAD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Ruad Ro'fhessa (ToB): v25
~TZSHOP01/SETUP-TZSHOP01.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Magnificient Magic Shop: v6
~SETUP-UNDERREP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Underrepresented Items From Icewind Dale 2
~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadows Of Amn Item Upgrades
~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Throne Of Bhaal Item Upgrades
~CLIFFKEY/SETUP-CLIFFKEY.TP2~ #0 #1 // A Mod for the Orderly - Add a Keyring to Faerun! See readme for more details about the choices below. -> Consistency Plus version
~STUFFOFTHEMAGI/SETUP-STUFFOFTHEMAGI.TP2~ #0 #0 // Stuff of the Magi: v4
~KONTWK/SETUP-KONTWK.TP2~ #0 #11 // Rod of Refuge
~KONTWK/SETUP-KONTWK.TP2~ #0 #13 // Butter Knife of Balduran
~SETUP-SPSTUFF.TP2~ #0 #4 // Creslyn's BG2 Item Pack: v8
~SETUP-SWORDAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Haer'Dalis' swords (special for Kania): v1
~SETUP-ITEM_PACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Item Pack v1.1: v1.1
~SETUP-ITEM_PACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Extra Items: v1.1
~SETUP-DSR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Demon-summoning-ritual (WeiDU): v6
~XAN/SETUP-XAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II, v9
~XAN/SETUP-XAN.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install alternate class for Xan? -> Change Xan's class to Sorcerer
~ROAR/SETUP-ROAR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Roar - a taciturn monk
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v18 BWP Fix
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #3 // "Cat and Mouse" (Bodhi hunts you in Spellhold) by Ghreyfain: v18 BWP Fix
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v18 BWP Fix
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v18 BWP Fix
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v18 BWP Fix
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v18 BWP Fix
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v18 BWP Fix
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v18 BWP Fix
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v18 BWP Fix
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // NPC Portrait Restorations: v18 BWP Fix
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v18 BWP Fix
~SETUP-GHOST.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ghost - WeiDU-version: v2
~SETUP-FAMILIARPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // FamiliarPack - WeiDU: v6
~SETUP-FAIRYDRAGON.TP2~ #0 #0 // Authentic mischiefous Fairy Dragon: v6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // General AI Improvements: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-RES_FIXER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Resource Fixer: v1
~SETUP-BPV179.TP2~ #0 #15 // Ascension for BP
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Ritual (requires ToB)
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #11 // Gebhard Blucher's Lich in the Docks
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #12 // Gebhard Blucher's Improved Demon Knights
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #28 // Göran Rimén's Improved Nymphs
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #34 // Slightly Tougher Demons
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #37 // Streamlined Trolls
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #11 // Improved Oasis II -> IO2 Dialogue & Combat Enhancement: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~WHEELS/SETUP-WHEELS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Wheels of Prophecy: v2
~CELESTIALS/SETUP-CELESTIALS.TP2~ #0 #0 // PnP Celestials: v5
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Battles - "erebusant's Patching Version" v6
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #3 // Improved Mad Cleric
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #5 // Improved Lord Roenall
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #7 // Improved Wraith Sarevok
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #8 // Improved Cohrvale, Bregg & Alamas
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #9 // Improved Firkraag
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #17 // Much Improved Temple Sewers Party
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #18 // Improved Kiser Jhaeri (requires ToB)
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #19 // Improved Falahar
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #22 // Knights of Dark Renown
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #27 // Modify .CRE Proficiencies, Abilities & Effects. This component MUST be installed.
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Miscellaneous Enhancements: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Extended Reynald Sequence: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #9 // Rahul Kanakia's Potion Quest: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Hell Trials: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #13 // Saving Sanik In Brynnlaw: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #14 // Burglary Of The Bookkeeper: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #15 // New Fate For The Dryads' Acorns: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #16 // The Tragedy Of Besamen: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Sending The Solamnic Knights Home: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #19 // Nazariel The Lich: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #20 // Reward Negotiation: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #21 // Infernal Thievery: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~G3ANNIVERSARY/SETUP-G3ANNIVERSARY.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Gibberlings Three Anniversary Mod
~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Changes to trueclass bards and thieves, and unmodded game kits (required for other components): v4
~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add new bardic store and thief items: v4
~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #3 // Altered Spells
~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #6 // Monk High Level Abilities
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Proper dual-wielding implementation for Thieves and Bards: v4.32
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #1 // Thief kit revisions: v4.32
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #2 // Thief High Level Ability revisions: v4.32
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #3 // Proper racial adjustments for thieving skills: v4.32
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #4 // Bard kit revisions: v4.32
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bard High Level Ability revisions: v4.32
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #6 // Proper spell progression for Bards: v4.32
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #7 // Additional equipment for Thieves and Bards: v4.32
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #8 // Upgradeable Equipment: v4.32
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Thievery -> Retain default thievery potions and prevent their effects from stacking: v4.32
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #11 // Chosen of Cyric encounter: v4.32
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #12 // Shadow Thief Improvements: v4.32
~SETUP-DUNGEONBEGONE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dungeon Be Gone V1.6
~TB#TWEAKS/TB#TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Nature's Beauty Tweak. (v2.10)
~TB#TWEAKS/TB#TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #150 // Imprisonment Fix. (v2.10)
~TB#TWEAKS/TB#TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Flesh to Stone Fix. (v2.10)
~TB#TWEAKS/TB#TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #300 // Drop Weapons in Panic Effect Removal. (v2.10)
~TB#TWEAKS/TB#TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1250 // More cheating Wishes: -> Cheesy Limited Wish & Wish. (v2.10)
~TB#TWEAKS/TB#TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2050 // Improved Difficulty System. -> Serious dialogue (recommended). (v2.10)
~SETUP-Z#MISC.TP2~ #0 #1 // Improved Statue of Riddles
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Detectable spells (required for most other components): v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Bugfix: Fix the Mirror Image spell so it doesn't block area-effect magic: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Bugfix: Fix the Dispel Magic spell so it correctly allows for caster's level: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2010 // More consistent Breach spell (always affects liches and rakshasas; doesn't penetrate Spell Turning): v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2020 // Antimagic attacks penetrate improved invisibility -> Only Spell Thrust, Secret Word and Ruby Ray get areas of effect (default option): v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2030 // Iron Skins behaves like Stoneskin (can be brought down by Breach): v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2050 // Make individual versions of Spell Immunity available, so that players can use them in Contingencies etc.: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2070 // Blade Barrier and Globe of Blades only affect hostile creatures: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2080 // Cap damage done by Skull Trap at 12d6: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Make Power-Word: Blind single-target: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Make Minute Meteors into +2 weapons: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #3020 // Move Vhailor's Helm into Throne of Bhaal: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Make Freedom scrolls available earlier: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #4030 // Retrieve Dropped Items from Hell: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Make party members less likely to die irreversibly: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #5000 // Ease-of-use party AI: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #5010 // Remove animation from the Cloak of Mirroring (leave it for other spells and effects that use the same graphic): v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #5020 // Move Boo into Minsc's pack: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6021 // Potions for NPCs -> One third of the potions dropped by slain enemies break and are lost: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6030 // Improved Spiders: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6040 // Give fiends more staying power by increasing their hit points (this component has no effect unless Improved Fiends is installed): v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6051 // Improved fiends -> Fiends cast spells like normal wizards: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6061 // Smarter genies -> Genies cast spells like normal wizards: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6070 // Give Celestials slightly more staying power: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6081 // Smarter celestials -> Celestials cast spells like normal wizards: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6090 // Give dragons more staying power by increasing their hit points: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6101 // Smarter dragons -> Dragons cast spells like normal wizards: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6123 // Smarter mind flayers -> Illithids have enhanced damage resistance; Illithids can see through invisibility (matches Tactics mod): v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6130 // Improved Vampires: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6135 // Smarter githyanki: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6136 // Add high-level abilities (HLAs) to ToB mages -> Only selected ToB mages get HLAs: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6138 // Add high-level abilities (HLAs) to SoA mages -> Only selected SoA mages get HLAs: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6151 // Smarter Mages -> Mages only cast short-duration spells instantly at start of combat if they are created in sight of the PC: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6180 // Add high-level abilities (HLAs) to ToB priests -> Only selected ToB priests get HLAs: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6200 // Add high-level abilities (HLAs) to SoA priests -> Only selected SoA priests get HLAs: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6161 // Smarter Priests -> Priests only cast short-duration spells instantly at start of combat if they are created in sight of the PC: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6210 // Smarter Illasera: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6220 // Smarter Yaga-Shura: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6230 // Smarter Abazigal: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6240 // Smarter Gromnir: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6250 // Smarter Melissan: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6270 // Give Ascension versions of Irenicus and Sendai SCSII scripts and abilities: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6900 // Make the starting dungeon slightly harder: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7000 // Improved Shade Lord: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7010 // Spellcasting Demiliches: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7030 // Increase difficulty of level-dependent monster groupings -> Mildly increased difficulty: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7051 // Improved d'Arnise Keep ("Tactics Remix") -> Enhanced spirit trolls (as in Tactics): v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7060 // Slightly improved Faldorn: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7070 // Improved Bodhi (Tactics Remix) -> "Toned-down" version of the original Tactics Improved Bodhi, with SCSII scripting: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7080 // Improved Sahuagin: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7090 // Improved Beholder hive (adapted from Quest Pack): v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7111 // Slightly Improved Drow -> Leave Ust Natha's defences alone: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7120 // Slightly Improved Watcher's Keep: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7126 // Improved Irenicus in Hell (Tactics remix) -> Tactics-SCSII hybrid: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7130 // Improved Fire Giant temple: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7140 // Enhanced Sendai's Enclave: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7150 // Improved Abazigal's Lair: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7160 // Improved Minor Encounters: v11
~KONTWK/SETUP-KONTWK.TP2~ #0 #9 // Restored Paladin Abilities
~KONTWK/SETUP-KONTWK.TP2~ #0 #16 // Monty Python Portraits
~KONTWK/SETUP-KONTWK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Remove Dual Class Stat Restrictions
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Change Viconia's Skin Color to Dark Blue: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #80 // Restore SoA Load Screen Logo (ToB Only): v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Improved Athkatlan City Guard: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Improved Multi-Player Kick-out Dialogues: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1150 // Shapeshifter Rebalancing: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1160 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash) -> No Restrictions (Baldurdash): v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1180 // Female Edwina: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1220 // Allow Cromwell to Upgrade Watcher's Keep Items: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Universal Clubs: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove Experience Cap: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2151 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> No Restrictions: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2160 // Alter Weapon Proficiency System -> Rebalanced Weapon Proficiencies: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2170 // Cast Spells from Scrolls (and Other Items) at Character Level: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Multi-Class Grandmastery (Weimer): v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // True Grandmastery (Baldurdash): v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2240 // Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2250 // Un-Nerfed Sorcerer Spell Progression Table: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2260 // Alter Mage Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2270 // Alter Bard Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2280 // Alter Cleric Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2296 // Alter Druid Spell and Level Progression Tables -> Use Cleric Level Progression Changes With Un-Nerfed Cleric Spell Table (Blucher): v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2320 // Trap Cap Removal (Ardanis/GeN1e): v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2330 // Remove Delay for Magical Traps (Ardanis/GeN1e): v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Higher HP on Level Up -> Maximum: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3012 // Maximum HP for NPCs (the bigg) -> For Party-Joinable NPCs Only: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3020 // Identify All Items: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3031 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells and No Maximum Cap: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Remove fatigue from restoration spells: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Remove "You Must Gather Your Party..." Sound (Weimer): v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Unlimited Ammo Stacking: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3090 // Unlimited Gem and Jewelry Stacking: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Unlimited Potion Stacking: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Unlimited Scroll Stacking: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3120 // Happy Patch (Party NPCs do not fight or complain about reputation) -> NPCs are never angry about reputation: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3160 // Keep Drizzt's Loot, Disable Malchor Harpell: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3190 // Rest Anywhere (Japheth): v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Items (Icelus): v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 Values: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 Values: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4100 // Change Korgan to Neutral Evil: v8
~SETUP-ITEM_PACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Tweaked Items: v1.1
~SETUP-ITEM_PACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Convenient Free Action Items: v1.1
~SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Enhanced Goodberries
~SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Tweaked Weapon Enchantments
~SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Additional Racial Enemies
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Restore innate infravision to Half-Orc characters: v2.64
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #101 // Prevent skeletal undead from being affected by Illithids' Devour Brain attack: v2.64
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #103 // Allow Dispel/Remove Magic to take down Globes of Invulnerability: v2.64
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Magical arrows and bolts deal bonus damage equal to their enchantment level: v2.64
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #125 // Rangers' Animal Empathy improves with experience: v2.64
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Allow Breach to take down Stoneskin effects applied by items: v2.64
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #201 // Instant casting for warrior innates: v2.64
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #202 // Consistently spell-like Bhaalpowers: v2.64
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #203 // Make druidic shapeshifting uninterruptable: v2.64
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #220 // Simple Thief script: v2.64
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #230 // Simple Bard script: v2.64
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #303 // Give Shambling Mounds their proper soundset: v2.64
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #310 // Distinctive creature coloring: v2.64
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #600 // Expanded temple services: v2.64
~P5TWEAKS/SETUP-P5TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Drop Items on Frozen Death: v3
~P5TWEAKS/SETUP-P5TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #20 // Drop Items on Disintegration: v3
~P5TWEAKS/SETUP-P5TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #30 // Drop Items on Imprisonment: v3
~P5TWEAKS/SETUP-P5TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Drop Items on Petrification: v3
~P5TWEAKS/SETUP-P5TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Restore SoA Background Music for Promenade Cutscene: v3
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #1 // One Pixel Productions: v2 New Potion Graphics (2): v2.7
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #2 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Flaming Swords (3): v2.7
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #3 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Flame Short Swords (4): v2.7
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #4 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Flame Short Swords item patches (5): v2.7
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #5 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Flame Short Swords mod item patches (6): v2.7
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #7 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Legacy Shields - Bucklers (D1) (8): v2.7
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #8 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Legacy Shields - Small Shields (D2) (9): v2.7
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #9 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Legacy Shields - Medium Shields (D3) (10): v2.7
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #10 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Colourable Quarterstaves core (11): v2.7
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #11 // 1PP: Colourable Quarterstaves core item patches (12): v2.7
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #12 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Colourable Quarterstaves mod patches (13): v2.7
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #0 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female elves w. leather armour [EFB2]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #1 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female elves w. chain mail [EFB3]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #2 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female elven cleric w. plate armour [EFC4]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #3 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female elven fighter w. plate armour [EFF4]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #4 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female human unarmoured [HFB1]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #5 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female human w. leather armour [HFB2]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #6 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female human w. chain mail [HFB3]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #7 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female human cleric w. plate mail [HFC4]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #8 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female human fighter w. plate mail [HFF4]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #9 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female human unarmoured mage [HFW1]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #10 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female human mage w. light robe [HFW2]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #11 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * fixed halfling progression [IFB1, IFB2, IFB3]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #12 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * fix frame error on cleric plate [IFC4]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #13 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * dwarves w. chain mail [DMB3]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #14 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * male elves w. chain mail [EMB3]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #15 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * male human w. leather armour [HMB2]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #16 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * male human w. chain mail [HMB3]
~1PP_FEMALE_DWARVES/SETUP-1PP_FEMALE_DWARVES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Separate Avatars for Female Dwarves -> Separate Avatars for Female Dwarves - Baldur's Gate II
~1PP_THIEVES_GALORE/SETUP-1PP_THIEVES_GALORE.TP2~ #0 #1 // 1ppv3: Unique Thief Avatars (patch) -> BGII - Unique Thief Avatars (patch)
~1PP_THIEVES_GALORE/SETUP-1PP_THIEVES_GALORE.TP2~ #0 #2 // 1ppv3: Unique Thief Avatars (content)
~1PP_THIEVES_GALORE/SETUP-1PP_THIEVES_GALORE.TP2~ #0 #3 // 1ppv3: Improved Improved Galactygon's Avatar Switching
~PICKS_OF_THE_LITTER/PICKS_OF_THE_LITTER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Plasmocat's Picks of the Litter Portrait Pack: v2
~CONTAIN/SETUP-CONTAIN.TP2~ #0 #15 // Unique Containers -> Unique icons only: v3
~SETUP-CELESTIALES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Correcion a la animacion de las armas de devas y planotareos (Corrections of the animation of the weapon of devas and planetars) (Korrektur der Animation der Waffen der Devas und Planetare): v1.2
~SETUP-CELESTIALES.TP2~ #0 #1 // Sustitucion de los graficos de devas y planotareos rojos (Substitution of the creature graphics of the red devas and planetars) (Ersatz der Grafiken der roten Devas und Planetare): v1.2
~SETUP-CELESTIALES.TP2~ #0 #2 // Sustitucion de los graficos de devas y planotareos azules y de Solar (Substitution of the creature graphics of the blue devas and planetars and the solars) (Ersatz der Grafiken der blauen Devas, Planetare und Solarier): v1.2
~NPCKIT/NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #31 // Replace Berserker Kit with Battlerager for Dwarves: v3
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Nythrun's Level 1 NPCs: List party-joinable NPCs (required to install any other components): v1.2eib9
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Joinable NPCs more closely match the player character's experience?: v1.2eib9
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1204 // Edwin Odessiron: v1.2eib9
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1207 // Jaheira: v1.2eib9
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1209 // Keldorn Firecam: v1.2eib9
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1210 // Korgan Bloodaxe: v1.2eib9
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1212 // Minsc: v1.2eib9
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1214 // Valygar Corthala: v1.2eib9
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1215 // Viconia De'Vir: v1.2eib9
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1216 // Yoshimo: v1.2eib9
~WIDESCREEN/WIDESCREEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Widescreen Mod: Widescreen Mod v2.2
~TOB_HACKS/TOB_HACKS.TP2~ #0 #21 // Stay invisible after successful pickpocket: v0.5.1
~TOB_HACKS/TOB_HACKS.TP2~ #0 #80 // Non-cumulative blindness effect (THAC0 malus): v0.5.1
~TOB_HACKS/TOB_HACKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Enlarge tooltip scroll: v0.5.1
~TOB_HACKS/TOB_HACKS.TP2~ #0 #120 // "Scrollable" mage spellbook: v0.5.1
~TOB_HACKS/TOB_HACKS.TP2~ #0 #121 // "Scrollable" priest spellbook: v0.5.1
~TOB_HACKS/TOB_HACKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Fix cure drunkeness effect (#164): v0.5.1
~TOB_HACKS/TOB_HACKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Fix stacking of attacks per round modifier effect (#001): v0.5.1
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1206 // Imoen: v1.2eib9
~FREEACT/SETUP-FREEACT.TP2~ #0 #10 // PnP Free Action: Beta 1
~TOB_HACKS/TOB_HACKS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Increase songlist limit to 500: v0.5.1
~TOB_HACKS/TOB_HACKS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Disable Stoneskin colouring: v0.5.1

munchmod and the planar sphere mod suck, don't use them.

Last edited:

hell bovine

Arcane
Avoid fan-made quest mods, and mods that add items/spells. They're almost all overpowered bullshit that makes the game easier. Good mods (other than the obv): 1pp (all), atweaks, rogue rebalancing, item randomizer, ding0's exp fixer (lower xp rewards for low level scrolls and locks), level1npc, and weimer's item upgrade (I know, I contradict myself here). I also don't recommend full mage pre-buffing with SCS, but rather the second-easiest option. The full mage prebuffing makes all fights with mages more a chore than they should be.

edit: sorry if you know this already, but once all your mods are extracted into the BG folder, before you install any of them, run the BWP fix pack. It'll go through your mods and patch any problems that the BWP community has found. I think there's a weidu-enabled copy of ascension floating around somewhere too, though it's unfinished.

If you're interested in challenging combat and encounters but don't want to spoil your game with poorly written mod content and unbalanced shit, this is my most recent weidu.log. It was a good run, very challenging.

Code:
// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Core Fixes: v8 BWP Fix
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // BG2 Fixpack - Game Text Update: v8 BWP Fix
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Super Happy Fun Lucky Modder Pack: v8 BWP Fix
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // BETA Core Fixes (please check the readme!): v8 BWP Fix
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Party Gets XP for Sending Keldorn to Reconcile With Maria: v8 BWP Fix
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #101 // Improved Spell Animations: v8 BWP Fix
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #106 // Giants Receive Penalties When Attacking Halflings,  Dwarves, and Gnomes: v8 BWP Fix
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #107 // Remove Dual-Classing Restriction from Archers  and Stalkers: v8 BWP Fix
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #108 // Remove Second Attribute Bonus for Evil Path in  Wrath Hell Trial: v8 BWP Fix
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #110 // Additional Script Fixes: v8 BWP Fix
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #111 // Bard Song Fixes: v8 BWP Fix
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #112 // Wizard Slayers Cause Miscast Magic on Ranged Attacks: v8 BWP Fix
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #113 // Additional Alignment Fixes: v8 BWP Fix
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #114 // Change Free Action to Protect Against Stun: v8 BWP Fix
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #0 // One Pixel Productions: v2 Everything but Potions (1): v2.7
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #6 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Paperdolls (human, half-orc, elven, halfling, dwarves) (7): v2.7
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1 // Tougher Abazigal (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2 // Original Tougher Demogorgon (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #3 // Tougher Gromnir (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #4 // Tougher Illasera (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #5 // Tougher Yaga-Shura (optional, requires ToB)
~GBTHFKP/GBTHFKP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Expanded Thief Stronghold: v2.19
~SETUP-TTSQ.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Tortured Soul Quest - WeiDU: v7
~SETUP-PLANARSPHEREMOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // PlanarSphereMod v2.6c: v2.6c
~SETUP-PLANARSPHEREMOD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Planar Sphere Store: v2.6c
~SETUP-PLANARSPHEREMOD.TP2~ #0 #2 // Waukeen's Promenade Store: v2.6c
~SETUP-PLANARSPHEREMOD.TP2~ #0 #3 // Planar Sphere Return v2: v2.6c
~TB#QUEST/TB#QUEST.TP2~ #0 #2 // A large battle
~TB#QUEST/TB#QUEST.TP2~ #0 #3 // Underdark Mage Duel
~C#SB_SILBER/SETUP-C#SB_SILBER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Adalon's Blood - Modification for BGII by Gandalf the white: 8
~SETUP-SPGAUNT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Spellhold Gauntlet
~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tower Of Deception Mod (Requires Throne Of Bhaal)
~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Improved Astral Shard Guardian
~DC/SETUP-DC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dungeon Crawl, v4
~ASSASSINATIONS/SETUP-ASSASSINATIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Assassinations mod for Baldur's Gate II, v7
~TOTDG/SETUP-TOTDG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Tales of the Deep Gardens
~SETUP-AZENMOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Azengaard Tactical Encounter (erebusant's revamp): v5
~SETUP-AZENMOD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Enhanced Trademeet Crypt: v5
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kensai Ryu's Deeper Shadows of Amn: v2.2.4
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #1 // Difficult Brown Dragon: v2.2.4
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #3 // Improved Crypt King: v2.2.4
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #4 // Ghost Shadow Dragon: v2.2.4
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #5 // Gnome Fighter/Illusionist Encounter: v2.2.4
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #6 // Grothgar the Red Dragon: v2.2.4
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #8 // Curse of the Underground Shade Lord: v2.2.4
~SETUP-DOFD.TP2~ #0 #0 // DofD: v3
~BAGBONUS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bonus Potioncase and Ammobelt to Deidre's store: v1.0.3
~SETUP-RGENIE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ribald's Genie
~SETUP-VALHORN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Horns of Valhalla v1.2
~SETUP-MUNCHMOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Munchmod: v2.9
~RUAD/SETUP-RUAD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ruad Ro'fhessa (SoA): v25
~RUAD/SETUP-RUAD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Ruad Ro'fhessa (ToB): v25
~TZSHOP01/SETUP-TZSHOP01.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Magnificient Magic Shop: v6
~SETUP-UNDERREP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Underrepresented Items From Icewind Dale 2
~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadows Of Amn Item Upgrades
~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Throne Of Bhaal Item Upgrades
~CLIFFKEY/SETUP-CLIFFKEY.TP2~ #0 #1 // A Mod for the Orderly - Add a Keyring to Faerun! See readme for more details about the choices below. -> Consistency Plus version
~STUFFOFTHEMAGI/SETUP-STUFFOFTHEMAGI.TP2~ #0 #0 // Stuff of the Magi: v4
~KONTWK/SETUP-KONTWK.TP2~ #0 #11 // Rod of Refuge
~KONTWK/SETUP-KONTWK.TP2~ #0 #13 // Butter Knife of Balduran
~SETUP-SPSTUFF.TP2~ #0 #4 // Creslyn's BG2 Item Pack: v8
~SETUP-SWORDAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Haer'Dalis' swords (special for Kania): v1
~SETUP-ITEM_PACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Item Pack v1.1: v1.1
~SETUP-ITEM_PACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Extra Items: v1.1
~SETUP-DSR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Demon-summoning-ritual (WeiDU): v6
~XAN/SETUP-XAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II, v9
~XAN/SETUP-XAN.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install alternate class for Xan? -> Change Xan's class to Sorcerer
~ROAR/SETUP-ROAR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Roar - a taciturn monk
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v18 BWP Fix
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #3 // "Cat and Mouse" (Bodhi hunts you in Spellhold) by Ghreyfain: v18 BWP Fix
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v18 BWP Fix
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v18 BWP Fix
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v18 BWP Fix
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v18 BWP Fix
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v18 BWP Fix
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v18 BWP Fix
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v18 BWP Fix
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // NPC Portrait Restorations: v18 BWP Fix
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v18 BWP Fix
~SETUP-GHOST.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ghost - WeiDU-version: v2
~SETUP-FAMILIARPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // FamiliarPack - WeiDU: v6
~SETUP-FAIRYDRAGON.TP2~ #0 #0 // Authentic mischiefous Fairy Dragon: v6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // General AI Improvements: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-RES_FIXER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Resource Fixer: v1
~SETUP-BPV179.TP2~ #0 #15 // Ascension for BP
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Ritual (requires ToB)
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #11 // Gebhard Blucher's Lich in the Docks
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #12 // Gebhard Blucher's Improved Demon Knights
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #28 // Göran Rimén's Improved Nymphs
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #34 // Slightly Tougher Demons
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #37 // Streamlined Trolls
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #11 // Improved Oasis II -> IO2 Dialogue & Combat Enhancement: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~WHEELS/SETUP-WHEELS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Wheels of Prophecy: v2
~CELESTIALS/SETUP-CELESTIALS.TP2~ #0 #0 // PnP Celestials: v5
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Battles - "erebusant's Patching Version" v6
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #3 // Improved Mad Cleric
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #5 // Improved Lord Roenall
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #7 // Improved Wraith Sarevok
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #8 // Improved Cohrvale, Bregg & Alamas
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #9 // Improved Firkraag
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #17 // Much Improved Temple Sewers Party
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #18 // Improved Kiser Jhaeri (requires ToB)
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #19 // Improved Falahar
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #22 // Knights of Dark Renown
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #27 // Modify .CRE Proficiencies, Abilities & Effects. This component MUST be installed.
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Miscellaneous Enhancements: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Extended Reynald Sequence: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #9 // Rahul Kanakia's Potion Quest: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Hell Trials: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #13 // Saving Sanik In Brynnlaw: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #14 // Burglary Of The Bookkeeper: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #15 // New Fate For The Dryads' Acorns: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #16 // The Tragedy Of Besamen: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Sending The Solamnic Knights Home: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #19 // Nazariel The Lich: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #20 // Reward Negotiation: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #21 // Infernal Thievery: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~G3ANNIVERSARY/SETUP-G3ANNIVERSARY.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Gibberlings Three Anniversary Mod
~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Changes to trueclass bards and thieves, and unmodded game kits (required for other components): v4
~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add new bardic store and thief items: v4
~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #3 // Altered Spells
~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #6 // Monk High Level Abilities
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Proper dual-wielding implementation for Thieves and Bards: v4.32
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #1 // Thief kit revisions: v4.32
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #2 // Thief High Level Ability revisions: v4.32
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #3 // Proper racial adjustments for thieving skills: v4.32
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #4 // Bard kit revisions: v4.32
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bard High Level Ability revisions: v4.32
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #6 // Proper spell progression for Bards: v4.32
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #7 // Additional equipment for Thieves and Bards: v4.32
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #8 // Upgradeable Equipment: v4.32
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Thievery -> Retain default thievery potions and prevent their effects from stacking: v4.32
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #11 // Chosen of Cyric encounter: v4.32
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #12 // Shadow Thief Improvements: v4.32
~SETUP-DUNGEONBEGONE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dungeon Be Gone V1.6
~TB#TWEAKS/TB#TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Nature's Beauty Tweak. (v2.10)
~TB#TWEAKS/TB#TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #150 // Imprisonment Fix. (v2.10)
~TB#TWEAKS/TB#TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Flesh to Stone Fix. (v2.10)
~TB#TWEAKS/TB#TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #300 // Drop Weapons in Panic Effect Removal. (v2.10)
~TB#TWEAKS/TB#TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1250 // More cheating Wishes: -> Cheesy Limited Wish & Wish. (v2.10)
~TB#TWEAKS/TB#TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2050 // Improved Difficulty System. -> Serious dialogue (recommended). (v2.10)
~SETUP-Z#MISC.TP2~ #0 #1 // Improved Statue of Riddles
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Detectable spells (required for most other components): v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Bugfix: Fix the Mirror Image spell so it doesn't block area-effect magic: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Bugfix: Fix the Dispel Magic spell so it correctly allows for caster's level: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2010 // More consistent Breach spell (always affects liches and rakshasas; doesn't penetrate Spell Turning): v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2020 // Antimagic attacks penetrate improved invisibility -> Only Spell Thrust, Secret Word and Ruby Ray get areas of effect (default option): v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2030 // Iron Skins behaves like Stoneskin (can be brought down by Breach): v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2050 // Make individual versions of Spell Immunity available, so that players can use them in Contingencies etc.: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2070 // Blade Barrier and Globe of Blades only affect hostile creatures: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2080 // Cap damage done by Skull Trap at 12d6: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Make Power-Word: Blind single-target: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Make Minute Meteors into +2 weapons: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #3020 // Move Vhailor's Helm into Throne of Bhaal: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Make Freedom scrolls available earlier: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #4030 // Retrieve Dropped Items from Hell: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Make party members less likely to die irreversibly: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #5000 // Ease-of-use party AI: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #5010 // Remove animation from the Cloak of Mirroring (leave it for other spells and effects that use the same graphic): v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #5020 // Move Boo into Minsc's pack: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6021 // Potions for NPCs -> One third of the potions dropped by slain enemies break and are lost: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6030 // Improved Spiders: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6040 // Give fiends more staying power by increasing their hit points (this component has no effect unless Improved Fiends is installed): v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6051 // Improved fiends -> Fiends cast spells like normal wizards: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6061 // Smarter genies -> Genies cast spells like normal wizards: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6070 // Give Celestials slightly more staying power: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6081 // Smarter celestials -> Celestials cast spells like normal wizards: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6090 // Give dragons more staying power by increasing their hit points: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6101 // Smarter dragons -> Dragons cast spells like normal wizards: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6123 // Smarter mind flayers -> Illithids have enhanced damage resistance; Illithids can see through invisibility (matches Tactics mod): v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6130 // Improved Vampires: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6135 // Smarter githyanki: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6136 // Add high-level abilities (HLAs) to ToB mages -> Only selected ToB mages get HLAs: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6138 // Add high-level abilities (HLAs) to SoA mages -> Only selected SoA mages get HLAs: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6151 // Smarter Mages -> Mages only cast short-duration spells instantly at start of combat if they are created in sight of the PC: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6180 // Add high-level abilities (HLAs) to ToB priests -> Only selected ToB priests get HLAs: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6200 // Add high-level abilities (HLAs) to SoA priests -> Only selected SoA priests get HLAs: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6161 // Smarter Priests -> Priests only cast short-duration spells instantly at start of combat if they are created in sight of the PC: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6210 // Smarter Illasera: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6220 // Smarter Yaga-Shura: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6230 // Smarter Abazigal: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6240 // Smarter Gromnir: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6250 // Smarter Melissan: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6270 // Give Ascension versions of Irenicus and Sendai SCSII scripts and abilities: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6900 // Make the starting dungeon slightly harder: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7000 // Improved Shade Lord: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7010 // Spellcasting Demiliches: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7030 // Increase difficulty of level-dependent monster groupings -> Mildly increased difficulty: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7051 // Improved d'Arnise Keep ("Tactics Remix") -> Enhanced spirit trolls (as in Tactics): v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7060 // Slightly improved Faldorn: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7070 // Improved Bodhi (Tactics Remix) -> "Toned-down" version of the original Tactics Improved Bodhi, with SCSII scripting: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7080 // Improved Sahuagin: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7090 // Improved Beholder hive (adapted from Quest Pack): v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7111 // Slightly Improved Drow -> Leave Ust Natha's defences alone: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7120 // Slightly Improved Watcher's Keep: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7126 // Improved Irenicus in Hell (Tactics remix) -> Tactics-SCSII hybrid: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7130 // Improved Fire Giant temple: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7140 // Enhanced Sendai's Enclave: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7150 // Improved Abazigal's Lair: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7160 // Improved Minor Encounters: v11
~KONTWK/SETUP-KONTWK.TP2~ #0 #9 // Restored Paladin Abilities
~KONTWK/SETUP-KONTWK.TP2~ #0 #16 // Monty Python Portraits
~KONTWK/SETUP-KONTWK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Remove Dual Class Stat Restrictions
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Change Viconia's Skin Color to Dark Blue: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #80 // Restore SoA Load Screen Logo (ToB Only): v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Improved Athkatlan City Guard: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Improved Multi-Player Kick-out Dialogues: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1150 // Shapeshifter Rebalancing: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1160 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash) -> No Restrictions (Baldurdash): v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1180 // Female Edwina: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1220 // Allow Cromwell to Upgrade Watcher's Keep Items: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Universal Clubs: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove Experience Cap: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2151 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> No Restrictions: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2160 // Alter Weapon Proficiency System -> Rebalanced Weapon Proficiencies: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2170 // Cast Spells from Scrolls (and Other Items) at Character Level: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Multi-Class Grandmastery (Weimer): v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // True Grandmastery (Baldurdash): v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2240 // Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2250 // Un-Nerfed Sorcerer Spell Progression Table: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2260 // Alter Mage Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2270 // Alter Bard Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2280 // Alter Cleric Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2296 // Alter Druid Spell and Level Progression Tables -> Use Cleric Level Progression Changes With Un-Nerfed Cleric Spell Table (Blucher): v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2320 // Trap Cap Removal (Ardanis/GeN1e): v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2330 // Remove Delay for Magical Traps (Ardanis/GeN1e): v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Higher HP on Level Up -> Maximum: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3012 // Maximum HP for NPCs (the bigg) -> For Party-Joinable NPCs Only: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3020 // Identify All Items: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3031 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells and No Maximum Cap: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Remove fatigue from restoration spells: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Remove "You Must Gather Your Party..." Sound (Weimer): v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Unlimited Ammo Stacking: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3090 // Unlimited Gem and Jewelry Stacking: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Unlimited Potion Stacking: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Unlimited Scroll Stacking: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3120 // Happy Patch (Party NPCs do not fight or complain about reputation) -> NPCs are never angry about reputation: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3160 // Keep Drizzt's Loot, Disable Malchor Harpell: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3190 // Rest Anywhere (Japheth): v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Items (Icelus): v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 Values: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 Values: v8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4100 // Change Korgan to Neutral Evil: v8
~SETUP-ITEM_PACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Tweaked Items: v1.1
~SETUP-ITEM_PACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Convenient Free Action Items: v1.1
~SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Enhanced Goodberries
~SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Tweaked Weapon Enchantments
~SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Additional Racial Enemies
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Restore innate infravision to Half-Orc characters: v2.64
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #101 // Prevent skeletal undead from being affected by Illithids' Devour Brain attack: v2.64
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #103 // Allow Dispel/Remove Magic to take down Globes of Invulnerability: v2.64
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Magical arrows and bolts deal bonus damage equal to their enchantment level: v2.64
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #125 // Rangers' Animal Empathy improves with experience: v2.64
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Allow Breach to take down Stoneskin effects applied by items: v2.64
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #201 // Instant casting for warrior innates: v2.64
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #202 // Consistently spell-like Bhaalpowers: v2.64
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #203 // Make druidic shapeshifting uninterruptable: v2.64
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #220 // Simple Thief script: v2.64
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #230 // Simple Bard script: v2.64
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #303 // Give Shambling Mounds their proper soundset: v2.64
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #310 // Distinctive creature coloring: v2.64
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #600 // Expanded temple services: v2.64
~P5TWEAKS/SETUP-P5TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Drop Items on Frozen Death: v3
~P5TWEAKS/SETUP-P5TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #20 // Drop Items on Disintegration: v3
~P5TWEAKS/SETUP-P5TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #30 // Drop Items on Imprisonment: v3
~P5TWEAKS/SETUP-P5TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Drop Items on Petrification: v3
~P5TWEAKS/SETUP-P5TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Restore SoA Background Music for Promenade Cutscene: v3
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #1 // One Pixel Productions: v2 New Potion Graphics (2): v2.7
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #2 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Flaming Swords (3): v2.7
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #3 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Flame Short Swords (4): v2.7
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #4 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Flame Short Swords item patches (5): v2.7
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #5 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Flame Short Swords mod item patches (6): v2.7
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #7 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Legacy Shields - Bucklers (D1) (8): v2.7
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #8 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Legacy Shields - Small Shields (D2) (9): v2.7
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #9 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Legacy Shields - Medium Shields (D3) (10): v2.7
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #10 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Colourable Quarterstaves core (11): v2.7
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #11 // 1PP: Colourable Quarterstaves core item patches (12): v2.7
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #12 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Colourable Quarterstaves mod patches (13): v2.7
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #0 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female elves w. leather armour [EFB2]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #1 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female elves w. chain mail [EFB3]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #2 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female elven cleric w. plate armour [EFC4]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #3 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female elven fighter w. plate armour [EFF4]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #4 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female human unarmoured [HFB1]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #5 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female human w. leather armour [HFB2]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #6 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female human w. chain mail [HFB3]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #7 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female human cleric w. plate mail [HFC4]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #8 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female human fighter w. plate mail [HFF4]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #9 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female human unarmoured mage [HFW1]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #10 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female human mage w. light robe [HFW2]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #11 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * fixed halfling progression [IFB1, IFB2, IFB3]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #12 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * fix frame error on cleric plate [IFC4]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #13 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * dwarves w. chain mail [DMB3]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #14 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * male elves w. chain mail [EMB3]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #15 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * male human w. leather armour [HMB2]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #16 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * male human w. chain mail [HMB3]
~1PP_FEMALE_DWARVES/SETUP-1PP_FEMALE_DWARVES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Separate Avatars for Female Dwarves -> Separate Avatars for Female Dwarves - Baldur's Gate II
~1PP_THIEVES_GALORE/SETUP-1PP_THIEVES_GALORE.TP2~ #0 #1 // 1ppv3: Unique Thief Avatars (patch) -> BGII - Unique Thief Avatars (patch)
~1PP_THIEVES_GALORE/SETUP-1PP_THIEVES_GALORE.TP2~ #0 #2 // 1ppv3: Unique Thief Avatars (content)
~1PP_THIEVES_GALORE/SETUP-1PP_THIEVES_GALORE.TP2~ #0 #3 // 1ppv3: Improved Improved Galactygon's Avatar Switching
~PICKS_OF_THE_LITTER/PICKS_OF_THE_LITTER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Plasmocat's Picks of the Litter Portrait Pack: v2
~CONTAIN/SETUP-CONTAIN.TP2~ #0 #15 // Unique Containers -> Unique icons only: v3
~SETUP-CELESTIALES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Correcion a la animacion de las armas de devas y planotareos (Corrections of the animation of the weapon of devas and planetars) (Korrektur der Animation der Waffen der Devas und Planetare): v1.2
~SETUP-CELESTIALES.TP2~ #0 #1 // Sustitucion de los graficos de devas y planotareos rojos (Substitution of the creature graphics of the red devas and planetars) (Ersatz der Grafiken der roten Devas und Planetare): v1.2
~SETUP-CELESTIALES.TP2~ #0 #2 // Sustitucion de los graficos de devas y planotareos azules y de Solar (Substitution of the creature graphics of the blue devas and planetars and the solars) (Ersatz der Grafiken der blauen Devas, Planetare und Solarier): v1.2
~NPCKIT/NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #31 // Replace Berserker Kit with Battlerager for Dwarves: v3
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Nythrun's Level 1 NPCs: List party-joinable NPCs (required to install any other components): v1.2eib9
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Joinable NPCs more closely match the player character's experience?: v1.2eib9
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1204 // Edwin Odessiron: v1.2eib9
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1207 // Jaheira: v1.2eib9
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1209 // Keldorn Firecam: v1.2eib9
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1210 // Korgan Bloodaxe: v1.2eib9
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1212 // Minsc: v1.2eib9
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1214 // Valygar Corthala: v1.2eib9
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1215 // Viconia De'Vir: v1.2eib9
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1216 // Yoshimo: v1.2eib9
~WIDESCREEN/WIDESCREEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Widescreen Mod: Widescreen Mod v2.2
~TOB_HACKS/TOB_HACKS.TP2~ #0 #21 // Stay invisible after successful pickpocket: v0.5.1
~TOB_HACKS/TOB_HACKS.TP2~ #0 #80 // Non-cumulative blindness effect (THAC0 malus): v0.5.1
~TOB_HACKS/TOB_HACKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Enlarge tooltip scroll: v0.5.1
~TOB_HACKS/TOB_HACKS.TP2~ #0 #120 // "Scrollable" mage spellbook: v0.5.1
~TOB_HACKS/TOB_HACKS.TP2~ #0 #121 // "Scrollable" priest spellbook: v0.5.1
~TOB_HACKS/TOB_HACKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Fix cure drunkeness effect (#164): v0.5.1
~TOB_HACKS/TOB_HACKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Fix stacking of attacks per round modifier effect (#001): v0.5.1
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1206 // Imoen: v1.2eib9
~FREEACT/SETUP-FREEACT.TP2~ #0 #10 // PnP Free Action: Beta 1
~TOB_HACKS/TOB_HACKS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Increase songlist limit to 500: v0.5.1
~TOB_HACKS/TOB_HACKS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Disable Stoneskin colouring: v0.5.1

munchmod and the planar sphere mod suck, don't use them.
I wouldn't recommend the Ritual (or any Tactics elements, really) for a roleplaying playthrough. The villain cheats terribly and leaves you with some very overpowered items, from what I recall. Tactics is fun on its own, but can get ridiculous in the cheesing department.

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
Part I of the walkthrough has been posted.

As usual I've gone for high resolution coverage, interspersed with lots of pro-tips and info that you won't find elsewhere. There are 40 or so image-edited pics illustrating the first half (i.e, the Lower Dungeon) of Chateau Irenicus. Almost every word of dialogue that I encounter is presented as a pic, no matter how long-winded or painfully average it may be.

This walkthrough is unique in its presentation and writing; plus that fact it covers the changes made by Ascension, SCS, Rogue Rebalancing and aTweaks.

Enjoy!

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Pretty good video except the part when he goes nuts about the transgender character in the Beamdog game. He keep going on and on about the so called "idiots" on Internet not being tolerant enough... and then still slags the game off for inconsistent writing.

MediantSamuel

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Part I of the walkthrough has been posted.

As usual I've gone for high resolution coverage, interspersed with lots of pro-tips and info that you won't find elsewhere. There are 40 or so image-edited pics illustrating the first half (i.e, the Lower Dungeon) of Chateau Irenicus. Almost every word of dialogue that I encounter is presented as a pic, no matter how long-winded or painfully average it may be.

This walkthrough is unique in its presentation and writing; plus that fact it covers the changes made by Ascension, SCS, Rogue Rebalancing and aTweaks.

Enjoy!

I assume the update is still coming, Lilura?

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
Writing has turned me off for now. Don't remember it being quite this shitty. Will see how I go.

Neki

Scholar
Was playing BG1 yesterday,Did they change the writing in the Enhanced Edition?
The game still fun i as remember but the story feels... bland

pippin

Was playing BG1 yesterday,Did they change the writing in the Enhanced Edition?
The game still fun i as remember but the story feels... bland

For legal reasons they couldn't change anything from the original games. They could only add stuff on top of it, in creative terms.
What they added, though, is DA2-tier cringe.

Anyone else having problems dual-classing with mods?

I used BWS to remove racial restrictions for dual-classing and my Orc Kensai can only dual class into Thief. I'm using Enhanced Edition and the mod used is the Tweak Anthology ("cdtweak" filename). I tried using the individual mod setup .exe to reinstall the mod's game files but that didn't change anything for my current character's options.

Moral of the story---dual class with a human, edit his strength to 19.

moraes

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Do you have enough INT? You need at least 17 iirc.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom