Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Prosper The Alex Mauer Saga - Chiptune Tranny Meltdown

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy

Hoo boy, this one is turning into a popcorn-fest.

The bitch decided to double down, now she's going after Death Road to Canada, Duck Game and Jazzpunk videos because trailers made by Adult Swim for those games contain music by her.

At last count she's managed to take down 42 videos and is targeting a further 30 on YouTube, and a roughly similar number on Twitch. In addition she's now sending tons of e-mails that do little but reveal her fragile mental state. The best one is where she gets in touch with Penny Arcade to (and I quote): "Please glance over the following YouTube videos and see if there's anything you can do about getting me in touch with a real actual game journalist."

Meanwhile, heavy-hitters like TotalBiscuit have chimed in on this and are working behind the scenes to try to get YouTube to act faster in dealing with this.

EDIT: Aaaannnd she's a tranny. Why am I not fucking surprised?

Last edited:

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
You can start with further videos from the same YouTuber that I quoted, but otherwise just google "her" name.

A certain bird farm should hold all the answers.

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria

edit.
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1spvto3
As Alex Mauer continues to publicly post bizarre things and send strange emails to people I am genuinely concerned that this is a serious cry for help from somebody who may be in danger of harming themselves. I can't process the idea that somebody would so publicly and persistently self destruct their career and credibility without doing so on purpose, out of some deep-seated problem. It excuses nothing but ultimately the well-being of a person is and always should be the priority. If anybody knows her IRL, please try and make contact, check on her. These posts of hers that she made just a few hours ago on the steam forums are so utterly bizarre, the contradictions in them, the utterly delusional nature of what's being said, I can't helped but be worried for this persons safety. I just can't rationalize the notion that somebody would keep saying these things without there being some severe underlying cause for it. Is that naive? Better to be thought naive than miss a cry for help from another human being. Her Despicable actions are not in dispute, but I hope somebody is able to make sure she is ok before something unthinkable happens. I really hope I'm wrong about this.

Last edited:

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Haha, fuck me, I knew the harassment card would rear its ugly head eventually. The last video is 50% fuck Alex Mauer for doing this and 50% stop harassing her you shitlords! If he/she wouldn't have started this crazy shit he/she wouldn't get harassed. Makes me think it's only for victim bux again and the ones reporting on it is falling for it.

veskoandroid

Educated
Of course it is. People who play victim role believe they are victims of circumstances and other people/situations are bullies, and so they acuse, attack, judge, abuse said "bulies" and expect them to take responsibility for their fears, complexes, insecurities, traumas.

They are very aggressive generally, sometimes active, sometimes passive, but its aggression all right. And of course people react to bs and call them for it, which in turn serves "victims" to feel victimized and not understood.

Thats just example how they feed and maintain their patterns and beliefs.

Best thing to do is cut them off from your life, nicely or rudely and not to get into ANY communication with them. Less you do that less energy they get from you and they move on to next victim of their victim lifestyle.

Basic energy vampirism stuff.

Sent from my Xperia ZR using Tapatalk

Tommy Gun

Arcane
crybullies.jpg

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
I've been following the Alex Mauer shit for the past few days now, and his comments in the steam page for Starr Mazer DSP page are amazing. Some of the ones where he really went ballistic have since been deleted, but the ones made before then read like the bizarre musings of someone smack-dab in the middle of a mental breakdown.

He constantly contradicts himself (He goes from not seeing a lawyer to having seen a lawyer to not having seen a lawyer and representing himself to not having seen anyone and actively looking for a pro-bono lawyer to represent him), he fundamentally refuses to understand or acknowledge why people are upset with him (and in fact expresses great anger that nobody seems to 'get' his insane rambling and side with him), or why his arguments are fundamentally flawed (He complains about how Imagos 'doxxed' him by releasing his contract with all personal information redacted, not understanding that they only did that to help youtubers who had their videos taken down by her with their counter-claims), all the while trying to garner sympathy through arguments that just make him look ridiculously hypocritical (argues that being a YouTuber isn't a 'real' job while being a fucking full time bit tune composer, complains about how unfair it is that people can just strip away your livelihood with no opportunity for you to fight back, while randomly taking people's videos down through committing perjury and outright stating he has no intention of reversing it, etc), and occasionally just plain-old making himself look even worse (He infers at one point that he intentionally hid files in the game's code which he'll use to issue another take down against the game should the developers try to re-release it, which may result in the game being permanently taken off Steam).

And bear in mind, these were the posts he was making before he well and truly realized that nobody was on his side (He'd apparently contacted a bunch of game journo outfits about this entire mess, but they don't want to touch it). When that began to sunk in he completely lost it and started making posts that were so idiotic and self-defeating that the fucking mods for the forum banned him to stop him from embarrassing himself further. It's pretty obvious that whatever health issues that caused him to leave the project haven't gone away, and what we're seeing right now is an elaborate attempt at self-sabotage or a full-on mental breakdown.

Last edited:

Zdzisiu

Arcane
Yeah, I was watching the drama unfold, and just recently learned that She is actually a dude. All I could think was "Well, that explains a lot".

Trannies are unstable, and attention seeking to a ridiculous degree.

Also, now He/She/It is sending SidAlpha death threats and went into Fukushima level meltdown.

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
HoboForEternity you're siding with tranny or is it just jealousy in the vein of "I could get a roof over my head with that money."
+M
jealously ofc. You literally can make money by making a fucking drama on youtube and make people, actual people to pay the cost of your legal shit.

I dunno, everytine hear a good news about humanity, there are 100 more than makes me want to end this species. I know framing and such, but the despair and faithlessness to humanity in general has made me hollow.

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Kz3r0

Arcane
The best one is where she gets in touch with Penny Arcade to (and I quote): "Please glance over the following YouTube videos and see if there's anything you can do about getting me in touch with a real actual game journalist."
:cheersmate::cheersmate:

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Fucking hell, I've only just seen this drama.

Should be hilarious when he/she/it gets destroyed in court.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom