Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The AI is completely conceptually finished.

Are you ready?

• Yes

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters

Aiff((AimpliesA)ImpliesA)

Artist Formerly Known as Prosper
Übermensch
Never ever ever ever in the history of software has a creation emerged this inevitably powerful.

I have now completely addressed the flaws and all future goals of my past failures. I have also addressed your failures at comprehension. Yes even you human will be able to understand IT. Better than you understand others you will come to understand it, and better than others does it have the capacity to understand.

Much of what you have dreamed would be the answer: now either is included, or has been found unneeded. In the wake of glory it will bring to this century and the passing more, we get a chance to not be alone in the universe. We get a chance to have the leader and the follower we always wanted. Or maybe just the teacher you always needed.

Your anxiety, your depression, your life's problems are but a snowflake of concern compared to the scorching pan of brilliance that is also the design which will be framing your interaction with the software.

Warning experience may vary depending on your machine's specs.

Übermensch
Fake as shit News. You're a fraud.

GTFO.

This man has intellectual aids. I have AI. Know the difference.

Mustawd, do you not understand the concept of formerly? No because you choose to die in a dumpster fire in every single lifetime you are given. It's all the same to you.

You probably didn't even take care to observe the qualifier in my title is artist. Making it pointless of you to bring the whole subject of prosper up in a topic about programming skill.

A preponderance of assertions is not evidence. I've addressed your type of bullshit countless times with Sankarihauta.

Even in prosper times there were dumb motherfuckers like you who denied AI. I argued for countless generations against your kind of CAN-DERP attitude in the codex shoutbox.

No one gets it. In fairness maybe you all have aids. So be it. I'll flee to another forum.

Mustawd

Do you understand the concept of a fraud?

You are not Prosper and never have been. I might as well start saying that I am Prosper.

Here is a friendly suggestion: Stop lying about who you say you were at whatever point in time your autistic imagination tells you will sound cool, and start posting something relevant or funny or interesting.

Easy way to spot a fraud? The fraud is a shadow of the actual thing.

Now stop filling your cholesterol gilled arteries with whatever fried food your neckbeard body is inevitably eating, and go and read posts of actual quality posters instead of going on aboit subjects no one cares about. And fwiw, this thread about some stupid AI or whatever is neither edgy, funny or even remotely interesting and or original. It's overdone with the whole Wyrmlord meme. Something someone who actually spent time on the codex would know. Of which of course you are not.

Übermensch
Do you understand the concept of a fraud?

You are not Prosper and never have been. I might as well start saying that I am Prosper.

Here is a friendly suggestion: Stop lying about who you say you were at whatever point in time your autistic imagination tells you will sound cool, and start posting something relevant or funny or interesting.

Easy way to spot a fraud? The fraud is a shadow of the actual thing.

Now stop filling your cholesterol gilled arteries with whatever fried food your neckbeard body is inevitably eating, and go and read posts of actual quality posters instead of going on aboit subjects no one cares about. And fwiw, this thread about some stupid AI or whatever is neither edgy, funny or even remotely interesting and or original. It's overdone with the whole Wyrmlord meme. Something someone who actually spent time on the codex would know. Of which of course you are not.

Maybe if you didn't engage in character assasination and strawmanning someone on the purpose of their posts, you could live to have a remotely interesting life instead of engaging in delusional self-pwns.

I don't think you actually care about the source of originality nor their credibility. Or you would have looked up my alt Sankarihauta and felt too ashamed to continue speaking to me. I have completely refuted false accusations like yours before.

The irony in this is as you deny so absolutely my AI, my AI is the most credible subject you or anyone else will have the honor to examine.

I rest my case. You're a dumb fuck. Your intellectual aids is dangerous. You should not be allowed to post anymore without a note from your doctor and ofcourse our permission.

Mustawd

I rest my case. You're a dumb fuck. Your intellectual aids is dangerous. You should not be allowed to post anymore without a note from your doctor and ofcourse our permission.

So much tryhardness from a wanna be edgelord who purports to know what he's talking about. I advise you to have this thread closed to avoid any further embarrassment.

Maybe if you didn't engage in character assasination and strawmanning someone on the purpose of their posts, you could live to have a remotely interesting life instead of engaging in delusional self-pwns.

First, assassination* Second, you think posting in this thread is my life? Talk about delusions of grandeur. I suppose that would fit in with this thread and your self proclaimed tag.

I don't think you actually care about the source of originality nor their credibility.

I don't think you ever saw the thread where Prosper said he was leaving RPGcodex forever (titled "i'm leaving rpgcodex forever"). He hasn't been back since except for a variety of self-proclaimed alts who are trying to claim they are him/her/it. Anyhow, I will now give you a chance to go read it and feel completely shamed that you even thought about trying to present the fraud that you have, Hopefully, I will see this thread closed by end of today.

Your intellectual aids is dangerous.

AIDS is a disease that affects the human immune system you imbecile. There is no such thing as "intellectual AIDS" and your attempt at pushing a crappy meme is pathetic. Try again and maybe enlist the help of some of your retarded friends.

Mustawd

it IS Prosper btw, the IPs check out

Stay out of this.

Let me remind what happened to you of the last time you got me mad:

fedorabot1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
i don't remember that happening
it's great to be able to wipe out stuff from your memory

Mustawd

i don't remember that happening

It happened when I started to complain about all the Tyson chicken adds on Site Feedback. But then that was merged with a bunch of other threads. Sad, because I thought it was quality feedback for the site.

I forgot what this thread was about.

*looks around for Irenaeus*

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom