Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News The Age of Decadence Released

AbounI

Colonist
Patron
Big Up ITS. You did it finally/Hope for you the best sales to call it a successfull launch :salute:

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Game has been purchased on Steam. I'd go to my nearest store and buy a full-price retail box, but alas.

WL2:DC can take a hike. I'll be playing dis fugger right away-o.

EDIT: can't even write WL2:DC without it turning into an ironic smiley

VonVentrue

Cipher
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
Congratulations to VD,Elhoim & every single hard-working member of Iron Tower who helped bring the project to fruition. It's kind of surreal to see such a fascinating journey (full of doubts, anger, design revisions, constant iteration) come to an end at long last, really.

P.S. Won't play it until tomorrow - a Thursday release is a Thursday release, rituals and traditions must be respected.

Last edited:

vrok

Liturgist
Not thursday. Will not buy. I am disappointed in you Serge.

likaq

Arcane
I never believed in "replayability" in RPGs. It's probably one of the stupidest things there are as far as I'm concerned...

When you think that steamtards can't be more retarded, they always deliver.

Weasel

My favourite is the thread started by someone speculating that AoD was rushed out the door and not a proper release like WL2:

So what kind of release is this? Is this a full blown fully featured release like Wasteland 2/Original Sin/etc?

Or is it more of a release where it's been in development for ages and just released to be done with it?

I saw this was on sale several times WHILE STILL ON early access, which makes me very skeptical to the quality.

Kilus

Educated

Replayability is a meaning less word though. Does it mean a game has different paths to take on new playthroughs or a game that is always the same but fun to play over again? Both and neither.

Unbeliever

Learned
Congratulations. Hope this will be next RPG classic. And real money grabber.

Naturally, I will buy game on Thursday.

Gruncheon

Savant
Just bought this and played it for the past hour. Was kicked out of my guild unceremoniously for fucking up a simple mission. Refreshingly blunt, game.

Cholo

Arcane
Congrats to Vince and Elhoim and everybody else at Iron Tower, can't tell you guys how impressed I am that you saw the project through to the end.
:d1p:

norolim

Arcane
Fuck, I missed Wednesday this week.

Congratulations on the release. Something like this happens only once a decade.

Cynicus

Augur
Congrats, ITS. 'Twas an epic journey to say the least. I hope all the money, sex and celebrity this game will surely bring won't go to your heads.

:fuuyeah:

I'm mostly spoiled after a couple of legit runs and a cheater one, but I will wait for THURSDAY.

What's new from latest beta?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom