Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News The Age of Decadence Released

Watser

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Happy thursday everyone! The good news is that it will be friday tomorrow! :happytrollboy:

likaq

Arcane
It is a glorious day.

glorious

h6BD61B5B_zps625dac13.jpg

t

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
"Popular new releases" is suppose to mean "everything that's not total garbage from 10 years ago that we re-released here for dirty steam money" so yeah.

t

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Btw. AoD is higher in steam bestsellers than Wasteland 2 DC :D

naossano

Cipher
I can't buy it twice, but i'll make sure to spread the news.

Considering you can choose between 8 background i expect no less than 8 Codex reviews.

Mustawd

Might buy this twice and give a steam key to someone to spread the word. Good job ITS. :thumbsup:

getter77

Augur
Here's hoping all the other long simmering projects from these past years are soon to join you in breaking on through---cheers.

i.Razor

Scholar
Patron
Congrats. Have it on my wishlist in the Steam. But will probably buy it on GOG today or tomorrow since it's released there as well.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Not sure if buy on GoG or Steam.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom