Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Tell me CRPGs to play from beginning to end

Invictus

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Quest for Glory 4
Age of Decandece
Darklands
Ultima Underworld
Arx Fatalis

And this is a bit cheating but New Vegas is fantastic too

Citizen

Yeah fucking spellchecker.
ultimuh_001.png

ultimuh-mcmlxvii-part-2-of-the-39th-trilogy-the-quest-for-the-golden-amulet_4.png

ultimuh_002.png

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
All the shit ones - start with the Elder Scrolls, then assuming you're still sane - move up to the latest from Bioware (Andromeda is a good place to start) and once you've made it out with utter brain damage, you can play the classics in total bliss.

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
Finn Willoughby is a role-playing game lover, in his early 40's, who has been playing games since the age of 12. He decided to blog his gameplay journey as he navigates the genre from past to present.

While not playing CRPG's, he enjoys watching and coaching sports, hiking, watching movies and eating--often times too much.

lol'd.

So gripping.

If old man Octavius is wrong and this guy doesn't quit, I'm sure his blog will eventually take the crown.

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
Most bloggers write like that in their "About Me".

The problem with blogging is that you have to be dedicated. crpgaddict is definitely dedicated whereas I'm sometimes a bit half-assed and ready to walk away whenever.

Fairfax

Arcane
Most bloggers write like that in their "About Me".

The problem with blogging is that you have to be dedicated. crpgaddict is definitely dedicated whereas I'm sometimes a bit half-assed and ready to walk away whenever.
Will you write about Mount & Blade before you do so?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom