Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Tasteful Understated Nerdrage/MrBtongue Thread

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
His video on Bioware / EA felt really well put together..
I hadn't seen any other videos besides that.. Fast forward today just watched his video on "diversity"

I love his "If we haven't become diverse on our own by now.. we never will - time to give it a little push" theory.
Di-Did.. Did you just imply it's up to white people to fix the mess? Way to botch your virtue signal retard.

"Now, I'm just a mean ol white man with a heart-o-coal an an and mah white privileges.. I don't care nuttin bout this diversity stuff, I want things to be diverse for the free market of ideas.... BUT CHANGE WITCHER 3 TO HAVE LESS TITS AND WHITE PEOPLE!! GRR"

This whole video is a mess.

It seems like the more feminist you get.. the more strawmans you need to erect and the more retarded you become.
Stick to the EA shareholder reports holy fuck.

Love how his comment section blew up on him.. and I guess this is his second diversity video..?
INB4 - TUN: Cuckoldry & Me

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom