Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Talking your way into Antidas' palace

eric__s

ass hater
Developer
So I just talked my way into Antidas' palace, passing the disguise, lore and charisma checks. When I offered him the map, he ignored it and told Dellar to test my abilities on the raiders and Aurelian outpost. What's the purpose of talking your way into the palace if Antidas tells you to do the same thing Dellar does and doesn't acknowledge the map (or the ring of Galbo, which wasn't a dialogue option)?

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
If you took the "dress as a noble" route, you also need etiquette (around 3, I think) to properly impress Antidas and bypass the test. It might be that the option to do so doen't show up unless you already have the required skill.

Oh, and while on the topic of the Daratan infiltration, I found that it is now possible to rob the display stand with a Loremaster character (yay!). At first I thought the switch to combat and social skill points would make it impossible to increase the social skills to the required level, but thanks to the extra skill points, the training and documents from Feng and the conveniently placed climbing hook, it is now perfectly doable. Not to say that it is easy, however, the first couple of times I misspent skill points and ended up short, but if you are willing to invest some time and effort the reward is there to claim.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Sorry, missed this thread. Yes, you can smooth things over and skip the test, but it requires etiquette (Antidas will respond positively if you tell him that you were honor-bound to deliver the tribute).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom