Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Taking Requests for Video LPs

• Thread starter Deleted Member 16721
  • Start date

Deleted Member 16721

If you don't like video LPs there is no need to comment because I am too lazy to do a text LP. Moving on.

For anyone here who does like video LPs, are there any requests for games you'd like to see me make a series for? I already have a lot of episodes recorded of the ones I'm currently doing (ELEX, T:TON, Drakensang - River of Time, Gothic 3) and some of those are actually finished, but I am thinking of starting a new one while continuing to upload episodes from those series.

Here's a few I'm thinking of doing (will pick just one ultimately):

Baldur's Gate trilogy + Siege of Dragonspear (played them both but not SoD, and haven't finished BG2. Legacy of Bhaal difficulty, i.e. hardest mode)
Arcanum (I'm almost a fresh newb to this game, which makes it more enticing to me, and maybe to you)
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (played it through with a Tremere awhile back, love it to pieces, want to try another class and maybe some mod content which I hear is great)

Alternately, I can do some LPs or even preview videos for RPGs that were sent to me for my Curator list. Some of those are games like:

After the End - The Harvest
Boot Hill Bounties
Where They Cremate The Roadkill
Hate Free Heroes
Warlock of Firetop Mountain
etc..

Those are obviously lesser known and more obscure and possibly not great, either, it's more of a crap-shoot.

I know a few of you requested other LPs at me before so feel free to add another suggestion. Peace.

Deleted Member 16721

Arcanum or BG really. Leaning towards BG. Fuggit. Just vote for BG and give me motivation to hit the whole "trilogy."

MaskedMan

very cool
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
team up w drog he has a video he needs to make

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom