Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Company News Sword Coast Legends developer n-Space is shutting down

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
D&D fans sure are vindictive.

I never had any emotional attachment to this project so I feel nothing.

Xenich

Cipher

Well, when you have seen this system raped by mainstream business to cater to an audience who in the early years spent their time mocking and making fun of those who had an interest in it, well... what do you expect?

Unwanted

Irenaeus III

Unwanted
Shitposter

Well, when you have seen this system raped by mainstream business to cater to an audience who in the early years spent their time mocking and making fun of those who had an interest in it, well... what do you expect?

Roguey is a retard. I would have banned his ass several years ago it I had the power. He contributes zero value to this place.

ArchAngel

Arcane

Yea, it is the "locker effect".

twincast

Learned
Patron
In My Safe Space
Well, I feel bad for the footmen, but as far as the leadership is concerned, this development makes the world feel fair for once.

Edit: Ooh, shiny! I got a tag! Achievement unlocked! Finally! (I presume because of my long ignore list of some vile scum as well as guys who just annoy the hell out of me? Either way, I can perfectly live with the irony of the impression, considering my utter disdain for safe spaces in public places and everything else that reeks of the regressive left and/or the reactionary right.)

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom