Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Swen Vincke's Divinity: Original Sin 2 Presentation at the PC Gamer Weekender

Ninjerk

Arcane
God damn shit getting moved :argh:

Zeriel

Arcane
I REALLY don't like their decision to make dialogue options "indirect". I get the feeling they will hear that feedback loud and clear when they go into early access, so it probably won't stick, but that's not a great outcome either, we're probably going to end up in the same situation we had with D:OS 1, where they haphazardly redo their entire dialogue system in the beta.

Everything else looks stellar, though.

Howdy

Someone really needs to licence Larian's tech, because if they pull it off, it could be the greatest crpg engine so far. A developer with great writing and a great IP could go deep on this bitch and make something thematically and systemically brilliant.

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
if so, codexer should chip in and give styg or VD (better, have ITS and Stygian soft collaborate) the license to the engine, and make something to conquer the universe

Kem0sabe

Arcane
Someone really needs to licence Larian's tech, because if they pull it off, it could be the greatest crpg engine so far. A developer with great writing and a great IP could go deep on this bitch and make something thematically and systemically brilliant.
Been saying this for a long time, larians engine is brilliant.

Instead of shit like unity

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Been saying this for a long time, larians engine is brilliant.

Instead of shit like unity

Yeah, I wish this Unity obsession would die off.

With all the technical issues Unity has, I don't get why devs are still using it.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014

During the first game's Kickstarter, Larian mentioned the possibility of premium module system. But the Editor didn't take off well in the first game.

I hope the dedicated mod support team makes a difference this time.

Dwarvophile

Liturgist

During the first game's Kickstarter, Larian mentioned the possibility of premium module system. But the Editor didn't take off well in the first game.

I hope the dedicated mod support team makes a difference this time.

DOS2 will have mod support ? I ddn't get that. This is another great news.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom