Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Preview Swen Vincke's Divinity: Original Sin 2 Presentation at EGX Rezzed 2017

Discussion in 'RPG News & Content' started by Infinitron, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Valkygender: ⚧ Savant Manlet

Valky
    Parrots:
    Click here and disable ads!
    I wonder if appeasing the consoletards with EE even ended up with good sales for those versions of the game.

^ Top  
  2. Aenragender: ⚧ Guest

Aenra
    Typical juvenile Codexer. Skips the point entirely, goes edgy on something else, post complete.
    How did they "appease" them exactly? Whatever's wrong with D:OS, it was so before they were even approached for a port. This is your PC Master race at fault dude, no one else. The port happened later, the port was literally just that, a port. Nothing cut, nothing dumbed down.

As to sales.. i don't stalk follow the sale charts so cannot say. They said it went real well.. and even if it didn't go all that well, remember it was a publisher coming to them and offering, not the other way round. They definitely got money of out it, but even that is secondary. The primary bonus was their expanding their target audience. So i see it anyway (as to what this entails, to each their own i guess).

^ Top  
  3. Valkygender: ⚧ Savant Manlet

Valky
    Parrots:

^ Top  
  4. Aenragender: ⚧ Guest

Aenra
    O.K., so you're not young, you're just retarded. I get it now.

(i try with everyone once)

^ Top  
  5. Mengskgender: ⚧ Learned

Mengsk
    Parrots:
    Codex is a place of many. People with different opinions on stuff disagreeing and often lashing out on eachother angrily.. you got trolls, serious dudes, trannies and pure neckbeards and basement dwellers

But saying TB is shit (even if it's troll), is most likely to garner you universally hatred on this place. Way to go, friend :D

^ Top  
  6. Valkygender: ⚧ Savant Manlet

Valky
    Parrots:
    I didn't realize covering the map with go here flags to walk you through quests was something that got the neurons firing.

^ Top  
  7. Quillongender: ⚧ Scholar

Quillon
    Parrots:
    If the rest of the game is good and interesting to me I will play that TB game(f.i. can't wait for Expeditions Viking) however that doesn't change my opinion of TB systems & while it isn't exactly so I like to say its shit & "fuck TB" cos that's what I saw how everyone else is doing in the codex when they shit on some game or game mechanic or whatever so what I'm trying to say is FUCK YOU! HOW DARE YOU FUCKING CUCK RETADRED ADVISE ME ON HOW TO BEHAVE IN CODEX!

• Doggy Doggy x 1
    ^ Top  

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)