Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Interview Swen Vincke and Chris Avellone talk Divinity: Original Sin 2 on The PC Gamer Show

MrBuzzKill

Arcane
In before "hottest RPG developers"

roll-a-die

Magister
Jesus fuck, why does every single group shot in this thread look like it's taken after, either someone farted, or someone made a terrible joke.

612x439xmainbody_groupshot-stephen-bokkes-josh-sawyer-scott-warner-chris-avellone-john-deiley-reg-arnedo-1024x734.jpg.pagespeed.ic.bGcBVf7LR3.jpg

Avelone looks like he dealt it and is proud, meanwhile Stephen Bokkes is down there like, "This is my life now. In about 9 years I'll be working on a literal fart of a game called free realms, in fact, everything I ever do will be at least a little bit shit" Sawyer on the end is going, "Why have I committed to this hell. I don't even like RPGs." Fat guy on the bottom who's probably John Deiley is like, "Fuck yeah, I'm on the edge, and warm gases rise, also people are going to use my creation in about 10 years to justify some kind of creepy death claw rape mod, and I'm okay with this." Scott Warner is holding his breath, and wishing that he could do it till he died, because in a decade he'll be working for EA to pump out soulless star wars and battlefield games. And the middle guy who I don't recognize enough to name, is probably drunk enough he doesn't even know what's going on here.

zjjg9u.jpg

If there wasn't a bad joke told to try and get people to smile here, I don't know, but it does look very natural.

Kz3r0

Arcane
btw, can we get a natal chart of Feargus Urqheart? Curious to see how his handling of Obsidian coincides with his chart.
Not quite:
9mU48hc.png

Sol, Venus, Mars, Mercury and Saturn in Taurus, a violent and stubborn guy making a career out of such qualities.
Ceres in Aries, danger of violent death.
Neptune in a cusp with Sagittarius and Skorpio explain him working in electronic entertainment and indicate a pervy imagination.
Jupiter in Skorpio adds to a kinky sexual attitude.
Uranus and Moon in Libra indicate continuous hierarchical changes.
Pluto in Virgo, money from his mother side.

Latro

Arcane
chubby sawyer > skinny sawyer

chubby sawyer looks like a quiet but occasionally outspoken guy that'd be fun to talk to, skinny sawyer is the guy who poses in the mirror looking for ways to accentuate his jaw line in public

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom