Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Support Nazism by Supporting Grimoire

DefJam101

Arcane
kingcomrade said:
You are a teenager who reads too many silly websites and is convinced you're more intelligent than you are.

Also:
CommunismRangersBot.jpg

I'm not even leaning towards the right wing (or any wing, for that matter) and I lol'd massively at this.
:lol:

Keldorn is almost as bad as Cleve as far as hasty generalizations go. XD

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
Pot, kettle, black.
Maybe in your mind.
PS: Funny to see how you lot vehemently debate with the lefty but choose to keep silent when the nazi was sprouting his venom.
What's funny is how butthurt you are about it. Oh noes, I attacked the guy whose views are relatively common, especially on the Internets, and piss me off, and not the guy I don't know that nobody takes seriously. MOM!! KC ISN'T BEING FAIR!! MOOOOOOOM MAKE HIM TALK ABOUT WHAT I WANNA TALK ABOUT!! MOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Maybe in your mind.

Nah, I was just having fun. He writes incredible long rhetoric filled rants, you write silly one liners that you probably think are full of wit. I can't decide which one I dislike more.

What's funny is how butthurt you are about it. Oh noes, I attacked the guy whose views are pretty common and piss me off and not the guy I don't know that nobody takes seriously.

Let's just ignore the nazi propaganda, it sure worked last time they tried to take over. BTW, what's it with you and butthurt?

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
Okay, if Cleve takes over Australia in a fascist revolution you can blame it on me and my not confronting him on RPGCodex.
BTW, what's it with you and butthurt?
What's with people and calling the sky blue, and apples red?
He writes incredible long rhetoric filled rants, you write silly one liners that you probably think are full of wit. I can't decide which one I dislike more.
Why are such shallow matters on your mind when there is a chimpmander-in-thief on the loose bombing brown people and stealing their oil and using it to make global warming?

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Okay, if Cleve takes over Australia in a fascist revolution you can blame it on me and my not confronting him on RPGCodex.

Yeah, lets just pull it out of perspective. All I said is that it's just a bit strange to put a lot of energy in bashing the lefty and utterly ingnoring a nazi's long tirades. By that nazi I meant that nomask7 fella.

What's with people and calling the sky blue, and apples red?

Fucking christ, we're back in kindergarten.

Why are such shallow matters on your mind when there is a chimpmander-in-thief on the loose bombing brown people and stealing their oil and using it to make global warming?
You've colored it all in haven't you?

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
Yeah, lets just put it in perspective.
fixed
All I said is that it's just a bit strange to put a lot of energy in bashing the lefty and utterly ingnoring a nazi's long tirades.
No, it's not strange at all. You're just upset. I never signed anything saying I had to devote equal time to bashing each and every silly person on the internet.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Offcourse you personally didn't and shouldn't. But somehow all the good old conservatives here found bashing a raging lefty much more important than saying anything when that nazi shit was filling page after page with hatred. It's all about priorities.

User was nabbed fit

Nazies aren't really a danger in this day and age (no one takes them seriously except themselves). But more and more people are turning to faggotry.

dagorkan

Arbiter
Actually it's interesting, the French ex-PM (Jospin) recently admitted on radio that the National Front (which isn't nazi, though dumbfucks portray it that way) was never a threat to the constitution and that 'fascist influence' in politics or risk of a coup has been practically zero since the mid 60s. The whole idea of the 'far right' taking over was always seen as a propaganda tool to divert people from currently unpopular issues, and seen that way by the political class. They benefit from the diversion, as does the far right (media attention), the only people who take it seriously is the idiot trotskyist left who basically do the official left's work and go so over the top with it that they never have any chance of being elected.

You saw that in 2002, all the fantasists and poseurs and lemmings turned out in droves to vote for Chirac essentially handing him an overwhelming mandate (which he did nothing with, but whatever). Many young people actually thought they were doing their patriotic duty preventing some kind of coup, the only thing standing between the sacred and perfect 'republic' and the Fourth Reich.

Keldorn

Scholar
KC has the aura of a wannabe Fascist dictator. Oblivious, and authoritarian. Cliquish and controlling. Persistent, almost bullyish. Shallow, smug and blindly dismissive of genuine humanitarianism.

The exorbitant deleterious manifestations of the Bushian paradigm are utterly undeniable. But some authoritarian right-wing WACKOS actually APPROVE of the US having 2nd world infant mortality rates, the highest child poverty rate in the Western developed world, and the world's highest incarceration rate.

Not only that, but to these Neo-Fascists, blatant racism and war-mongering are cliquish & cool.

Ultra-Right-Wing TWITS. Oblivious, ruthless, destructive TWITS.

Keldorn

Scholar
KELDORN HEREBY *COMMANDS* THEE TO VOTE FOR McCrAzY.

You are hereby rendered incapable of voting for anyone other than the tortured torturer, and YOU SHALL OBEY MY COMMAND. There is NO escape. The power of Keldorn COMPELS you. My command is more powerful than your wish to disregard it. John McCain WILL get your vote whether you like it or not.

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
If I didn't live in Texas (where I don't need to vote for the Republican to win) I would vote for McCain, actually. If it's him or Obamaramadingdong the Race Greivance Empty Suit...

Keldorn

Scholar
KC is unable to avoid voting for the military-industrial-prison puppet.

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
It looks like I'm going to need a new schtick, Keldorn has stolen my "comical caricature of stupid hippy."

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom