Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Sunrider Academy

Santander02

Arcane
rHmLxY5.jpg

:hmmm:

Hello, You don't know me, but I wager some of do know about this game that RK47 dropped, so Imma try to continue his legacy. This will be an old school style LP with screenshots only. Also I'm going into this completely blind. Enjoy, I hope.

Update 1: It begins

D6rtKgE.jpg
Well, Let's get started

Wait, wtf is this??

DfjdFb4.jpg

Yeah we ain't gonna use this.

Anyway let's just start
9HiAhZc.jpg

Crow: It is over for your pathetic people your kind shall be reformed to service us
Kayto: I don't think so
Crow: what can your pathetic vessel do against the full might of the Holy Empire (tm)!? Now meet your Fate!

Four more cruisers dropped from war joining the already sizeable enemy fleet, laser beams tore trough the hull as the cruisers opened fire. shields may have appeared confident earlier but he knew he was running out of options. The Commander nearly lost her balance in the carnage, She gripped the handrail while shouting the handrail was about to go critical, he was getting tired of always hearing that, couldn't she ever ever say something different? The Seraphim Awakening had worn off, and would be missile massacred the following turn, both quantum torpedoes had been shot down by flak and the Paladin was already out

Crow: Bwahah-hahaha!.

9BogpmK.jpg

sRGPVFm.jpg

What the fuck?

mkTqe2t.jpg

Oh haha.

D6rtKgE.jpg
What a stupid game (Of course)

Cwk0gqX.jpg

Indeed I am.

D6rtKgE.jpg
This Level's got to be bugged.There's seriously no way that they could have intended to have four cruisers show up on the eight turn! Maybe I should go to the developer's website and make a post about it

NJCpI7l.jpg
No! You've spent all of winter vacation doing nothing but playing games!

D6rtKgE.jpg
Bu-ut

NJCpI7l.jpg
At this rate you might en up like one of those unemployed people!The new term's going to start tomorrow and you haven't even got your uniform yet. What am I going to do with you Kayto

I crossed my arms,I wasn't about to get henpecked by my own sister

D6rtKgE.jpg
Work hard, play hard. That;s what I always say

oa4vmXU.jpg
Oooh is that so? Then are you finally going to get a girlfriend this year?

D6rtKgE.jpg
Girlfriend???

oa4vmXU.jpg
You always play those dating games on the holo, don't you?

D6rtKgE.jpg
Uh-huh, Of course something like getting a girlfriend is easy

YwDaLWc.jpg
Ufufu...Really now,then Good luck Kay to. And remember if flake out like you did last year your little sister's going t be highly disappointed in you

D6rtKgE.jpg
That was only my second year. Everyone know that real relationships don't start until the third year!

YwDaLWc.jpg
Really?

D6rtKgE.jpg
Really.

YwDaLWc.jpg
Ah, whatever. Just try your best, Okay~? And remember: Disappointed sister

Maray left the room grinning ear to ear

Jesus what I have gotten myself into...
:dead:

Index:

Update 2: Meeting the childhood friend
Update 3: The new tax collector
Update 4: All the waifus

Last edited:

Yeesh

Magister
I was going to say that I've looked at this on Steam a few times before inevitably remembering that my life is sad enough already, but I was mistaking this for the one that has hexes and spaceships.

Santander02

Arcane
Derp, didn't even notice that, thread moved.

Update 2: Meeting the childhood friend

regret%20my%20words_zps6pwfoghx.jpg

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
:Girlfriend huh.

I opened my closet and got my uniform out, tomorrow, I would return to being a student at Sunrider Academy. Located at the heart of Cera City, Sunrider Academy is a experimental facility which gathers the brightest young minds from across the planet, just being accepted was considered a great achievement. Honestly I was surprised I got accepted, even if I was mostly average, I guess I have one thing...

character%20classs_zpskzratzvd.jpg

-Stats?! Goddammit, Shira-Oka flashbacks! If I have to repeat long identical cycles over and over to level up different traits each bloody time I want to follow a girl's path I'm going to:deadtroll:

-Usually I would let you guys decide which personality to go with but since this is my first LP and have no prestige around here whatsoever, we wouldn't have an update for weeks, so I'll go ahead an pick one by myself this once. I have a feeling we'll need to restart with a different one to see each ending eventually anyway.

-Let's just go with Athletic

hung%20up_zpsz5fcgete.jpg

That should do it

tutorial_zpstbpotcqr.jpg

-A tutorial, for a VN??

hipster_zps0japflua.jpg
:Cera has a different orbit and revolution speed compared to our Earth and thus has a unique calendar system, a day on Cera lasts only 10 hours. To go into detail, every hour contains 100 minutes, and each minute contains 100 seconds. However you need not remember this to play Sunrider Academy. Kayto can perform one activity each hour, further, he must sleep four hours a day

-People on this planet must drop dead of exhaustion when they reach 30

hipster_zps0japflua.jpg
: The duration of a week, month and year differ as well

calendar-_zpswajxs0t2.jpg

hipster_zps0japflua.jpg
: A month contains 5 weeks. There are 10 months in a year. This may seem confusing at first. However simply remember that there are 10 hours in a day, 10 days in a week, 5 weeks in a month, and 10 months in a year. If you just remember that the you should be good to go

-Way to make this more complicated than it needs to be

hipster_zps0japflua.jpg
: Your holo contains essential information, including the calendar. You can open you calendar to see special occasions and holidays. Managing your time effectively is the key to success!
You have exactly until the graduation ceremony on the tenth month to make the most out of your year!

-Calendar? Holidays?! Time Management??!! This is definitively sounding more and more like Shitty-Oka now!, GAH!!

have%20fun-_zpskbcgniyc.jpg

-Guess Kayto Really *likes* his sister

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
:The end of the year was still far away. Plenty of time to figure things out, I suppose

I took a shower and got into bed. Despite my vacation ending, I get optimistic about the coming year, who knew what adventures awaited this year. My school life was about to begin...

-As you can see from the intro video this game contains way more PROMOTIONS than the original. Shira-Oka with pr0n...just my luck

sunshine_zpslksjld4d.jpg

The first day of school, huh...Well might as well try my best

ava%20waiting_zps7su66kle.jpg

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
:Yo

ava%20grumpy_zpsqel9wg4k.jpg
: Sigh

Ava looked reluctantly at me as if I was not worthy of her gaze.

: It took you long enough. Come on, let's go, before we're late

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: It's still an hour until class!

: Did you forget!? I have to get to school early to deliver the opening ceremony speech!

Of course I didn't forget! I'm just not a busybody like you!

This is my childhood friend, Ava Crescentia. My favorite thing about her is her smile.

Too bad in that in all my years of being her friendly neighbor, I have never seen it. What's to say about her? She's a high performing individual with some empathy issues. She's way too critical about everything, and the only enjoyment she gets out of life seems to be mentally outmaneuvering lesser minds. Namely Myself

: Baka

See what I mean?

Despite that, I, Kayto Shields (There's a stupid name if I ever heard one), have been her loyal firend since we were young enough to bathe together in the same tub. Not to confirm or deny that any such event occurred in our lives! I would not want to suggest any kind of special relationship exists between us, because it clearly did not!

friend-zone-level-infinity-with-a-boy-14061317898kn4g.jpg

walked%20trough_zpstnnyvkcf.jpg

ava%20normal_zpsyqyijcsy.jpg
:Hey Kayto

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
:Yeah?

ava%20normal_zpsyqyijcsy.jpg
: How does, "The duty of the student council is to the student body," sound for an opener

What's up with that overly predictable statement?

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
:Ah I'm sure it's fine. The old geezers in char of our school don't want anything original in the speech anyway. Every year, it's always the same thing. I wouldn't worry about it.

: Sigh. You're being lazy, and the new term hasn't even started yet.

strict%20ava_zpszzfbjxnq.jpg

Ah, there she goes again...

Whereas my life goal was merely to be a humble student, others are compelled to question the human condition. They think thoughts like, "I must rise above the common rabble!" "What will they remember of me when I'm gone?" Often these thoughts lead individuals to join the student council and become campus leaders.

And then the next thing you know, they get enamored to such notions, so they decide to pursue careers in management or politics. And before you know it people call them stuff like "President, Chairman" and "Captain" It's as if their names disappear and get replaced with titles!.

Well, Well let me just say that I have absolutely no desire for any of that! I have joined the student council, not out of any sense of civic duty or for any desire for prestige, but simply to lobby against our old styled uniforms!

Seriously, what vestige of the old Imperial system forced us to wear these ridiculous clothes? Always too hot during summer and too cold during the winter! I hear the school on the other side of town upgraded to thermaweave uniforms five years ago! Some schools even permit holowear now! Clearly there must be some kind of pork preventing us from upgrading our uniforms.

Perhaps one of the school officials is close friends with the manager of a wool farm...

I walked to school conjuring in my mind multiple disgusting conspiracies keeping us from the holowear uniforms

-Christ that was quite a mental verbal diarrhea. Did whoever make this game ever heard of "show don't tell" when writing the main character?

arrived%20school_zps25sltg78.jpg

:Sigh. All right, well just make sure you stand up straight behind me while I'm delivering the speech.

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
:No problem. I can manage that much

ava%20eyed_zps7v56wchw.jpg

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: What?

She inspected my uniform obviously displeased.

: You should have ironed your uniform

This is why we need holowear!

: Ugh...

Ava begrudgingly grabbed onto my tie and straightened it. She dusted off my uniform and tried to smooth out the wrinkles

: I can't believe you can call yourself the vice-president looking like this...

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: Excuse me pres, but this appearance is merely my strategy to appeal to the common student!

: Idiot
Fuu... Well, this is the best I can do. Just...stay out of the light, okay?

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
:Alright, alright...

And that is about as much as I can take for now. Fun times ahead...

Last edited:

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Cera has a different orbit and revolution speed compared to our Earth and thus has a unique calendar system, a day on Cera lasts only 10 hours. To go into detail, every hour contains 100 minutes, and each minute contains 100 seconds. However you need not remember this to play Sunrider Academy. Kayto can perform one activity each hour, further, he must sleep four hours a day
:baka: this shit. glad i didn't buy it.

Btw no way you can continue this. You need serious dedication and autism to do this.

Cera has a different orbit and revolution speed compared to our Earth and thus has a unique calendar system, a day on Cera lasts only 10 hours. To go into detail, every hour contains 100 minutes, and each minute contains 100 seconds. However you need not remember this to play Sunrider Academy. Kayto can perform one activity each hour, further, he must sleep four hours a day
:baka: this shit. glad i didn't buy it.

Motherfucker you better LP Sunrider 3

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron

I've seen enough RK Let's Plays to tell that
1) The red haired is not too smart, aggressive and likes fighting
2) Brown hair likes ordnung and calls you baka a lot
3) White hair is silent and turns out to be space magic at some point
4) Pink hair is probably a scintist or nurse or somethit.

Santander02

Arcane

I did not need to see that

Update 3: The new tax collector

stood%20behind_zpsaxmph35s.jpg

Being in front of the entire student body, I was suddenly filled with the sinking dread that I had my fly unzipped.

No, no. Ava would have zipped the dammed thing up herself during the inspection if I had forgotten such a pivotal detail

hope%20we%20can_zpsg1emrn3r.jpg

B-ut what if she forgot to check. She is a girl after all so the experience of leaving the fly unzipped would be totally alien for her.

-You really expected her to check your fly, you creep?

Uh-huh maybe I should check just in case...No, no! Ava said not to make a fool out of myself in front of the entire student body!

ava%20blank_zpsjvhkjkps.jpg
: ...the student council will always be there to listen...

I nervously scratched my forehead, what a long winded speech!
ava%20blank_zpsjvhkjkps.jpg
: ...With that, on behalf of the entire faculty and staff, I welcome you to Sunrider Academy.

The audience politely applauded. Whew! It's over at last. I withdrew with Ava thoroughly relieved to be off stage.

morning%20classes_zpsb9pdi7xh.jpg

Since Ava was a fourth year now, she went upstairs while I was on the third floor with the rest of the third years. An old looking teacher introduced himself as Mr. Grey and began our class

class%20time_zps4nhatnmn.jpg

Where should I eat?

campus%20map_zpsyrx9kc4v.jpg

-Only two choices here, ini mini...courtyard

lunch_zpsvraqayry.jpg

-We went back to class immediately and got another +1 to stress and intelligence, I reloaded and picked cafeteria, same result =/

classes%20over_zpsprjjvpep.jpg

look%20here_zpstoeeudxq.jpg

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
:Wha...?

Ava opened a file called “Club Reports” on her holo and flipped through page after page of forms.

: Some of there clubs have not submitted dues or membership reports for years! Ugh...I knew the previous president was lazy, but I never imagined it could be this bad!

I could feel my eyes glazing over as I looked trough the paperwork. I threw my hands up

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: Is it really a big deal? As long as people are having fun, aren't the clubs fulfilling their purpose?

Ava stared at me incredulously

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: … … …

-This girl really needs to get laid, we'll get to that at some point down the line in suppose :salute:

ava%20strict_zpskdtfrtf6.jpg
: Ugh, we have to get the clubs into order before anything else. I'm appointing you as the Club Manager, Kayto. Go to the problem clubs and get their issues resolved, got it?

C-Club manager? I got slapped with a title already!?

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: Oy, you can't just...

Ava crossed her arms

: Or you could just help me fill out these equipment use forms

A terrifying stack of paperwork sat beside Ava

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: Okay, okay, I'll go figure out what's wrong

: Good

club%20reports_zpsizmlwovs.jpg

It seemed like there were three problem clubs, the kendo, science, and swim clubs.

Looks like I'll be managing the three of them.

club%20report%20stats_zpspuirxug4.jpg

hipster_zps0japflua.jpg
: Member count refers to the number of members in the club (You don't say). Readiness refers to the current ability of the club to perform their activities. Morale refers to the happiness of the club's members. Clubs require readiness to win competitions and bring prestige to the school however, gaining readiness drains moral. If the club's morale is too low, then it's performance will be negatively affected. Having more member multiplies the club readiness. However, chances to recruit new members do not come often. Managing each club's stats is the key to being a successful Club Manager. Do your best!

-More crap to manage, great...

Well, let's check out the kendo club first.

entered%20kendo_zpsyzqnb4gv.jpg

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
:Hi, are you in the Kendo club? I'm the new club manager at the student council...

asaga%20gurk_zpsbutnqktw.jpg

She eyed me suspiciously, as if I was somehow already the bad guy

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: I'm here to talk about the dues for your club-

asaga%20gurk_zps7ap5ib78.jpg
: The imperial tax collector has arrived!

bolted_zpszuwjte6g.jpg

What the--

While I was firmly opposed to the notion of running a random girl down, I instinctively gave chase

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: Hey wait!!

She ran into the court yard.

for%20crying_zpsnomqc2y3.jpg

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: I'm from the student council! Your club hasn't paid any dues for the last three years!

: Lalala, dunno what you're talking about~!

She picked up a watering hose from the garden and pointed it me (that's a *sic*, can't even proofread your own game after all the time it's been out...)

lazors_zpsvymknhzi.jpg

I narrowly leapt out of the way and took cover behind a tree

Uwha_zps7ahipexo.jpg

She laughed as she soaked the tree with water. T-that's improper use of school equipment! Fortunately, the water lost presssure and the stream limped down into a trickle.

I've got her now!

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
:You've got a lot to answer for!

: Eeeek

I marched towards her. She backed herself into a tree. I got her now!

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: Now... isn't it time you explained what happened to the dues?

: Eeeerrrmmmm...

asaga%20genki_zpsb9fsnwxj.jpg
: Heh-heh. Not yet!

Asaga gave the tree a kick. (I don't think she's told us her name yet dud)

asaga%20genki_zpsb9fsnwxj.jpg
: Fly my children~!

birds_zpsefslt4rr.jpg

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: What the----

suddenly_zpsaxeurvih.jpg

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
:E-eaaaahhh!!!

killed%20birds_zps44xbawgv.jpg

And so, I Kayto Shields, became the first to fall in the line of duty. Whoever knew that being on the student council could be a matter of life or death

This sort of joke is generally only amusing once, not that the first time this game used it was that funny to begin with

alright_zpsyayzyxku.jpg

My senses returned to me

ehheh_zpsawtqigot.jpg

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
:A bt!? You nearly turned me into bird food!

sorry_zps5xaducip.jpg

Oh_zpsjpvggg0s.jpg

The girl picked a feather off from my head held it in front of me

purdy_zpspsmaoznd.jpg

“Pretty” my ass! I crossed my arms.

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: I'm Kayto Shields from the student council. The President says that you've been behind on your dues.

asaga%20erm_zpsjsxyljrx.jpg
: The d-dues, you ask... Eh-heh...

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
:Let's see... All together, I think you owe the school six hundred credits.

asaga%20surprised_zpsypoti0kb.jpg
: S-s-s-s-six hundred creds!? Y-you could buy a nuclear warhead for that amount!!!

-This chick is getting on my nerves

No you couldn't, ya moron! In what kind of universe would a weapon of mass destrucion be that cheap!?

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
:Well?

: Eh-heh...Well, the truth is...

The girl suddenly prostrated herself before me and held up her credit chip.

asaga%20yousee_zps7obiq6c0.jpg
: I'm sorry! I can only offer ten creds!

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: Ten creds!? This isn't the due!

asaga%20yousee_zps7obiq6c0.jpg
: Nope it's a bribe, Mr. Manager!

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: Oy, what, you think this is Ongess and you can just bribe your way trough everything...?

asaga%20ugu_zpsdnt7vvqr.jpg
: I apologize

I sighed.

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
:So what happened to the dues?

: I honestly do not know, Mr. Manager!

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: You are the captain of the kendo club aren't you ?

: That I am, Mr. Manager!

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: So isn't it you responsibility to gather the dues from the members and send it to the student council?

: That it is, Mr. Manager

: Eh-heh... But the truth is... people come and go so quickly... and well... asking for money upfront makes the first years reluctant to join... I'm sorry! I have no idea whether we've even bothered to collect dues the past three years!

How can you even operate a club without dues!?

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: Sigh... So I guess northing's going to be resolved, huh.

asaga%20sad_zps5m0nhnfl.jpg

asaga%20sad_zpsiwm5npbb.jpg
: Are we going to get disbanded, Mr. Manager?

She eyed me with huge puppy eyes. Uck...

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: Ah whatever. I've been out in charge by the president to put the problem clubs back into order. So I guess I can manage the kendo club until you've paid off the back dues.

does%20tis%20mean_zpsrdkz55x2.jpg

asaga%20happy_zpsgo8ybsbt.jpg
You're giving us another chance?

I shrugged.

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
:That's what I'm here to do, I suppose

asaga%20yay_zpsxoi5eldc.jpg
: All right! Eh-heh... dun, worry 'bout a thing, Mr. Manager! I'll put the kendo club back to working order in no time at all! You'll see!

W-what a sudden change in emotion

: I'm Asaga Oakrun, the captain of the kendo club! Nice to meet'cha!

She shook my hand over vigorously.

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: L-like wise... As I said, I'm Kayto shields the new vice president of the student council

-Note he's said this like three times already

: Eh-heh, I look forward to working with you, Mr. Manager!

My name has been replaced with a title already!

… … …

I got Asaga's contact info and her club times onto my holo. Starting tomorrow I'll have to work hard to fix everything

Btw no way you can continue this. You need serious dedication and autism to do this.

Well I have at least half of those things (I'll let you figure out which), so we'll see how far I can make it.

Ulminati is spot on btw

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
stood%20behind_zpsaxmph35s.jpg

Wow, I feel sad for her. It's just you and her in the whole hall. :lol:
brb using imagination to draw the audience.

6zrcjvI.jpg

Can't wait to see how she turns out in Librul Day.

Last edited:

Modron

Arcane
When you finish with this you should revive his Shira Oka LP.

Santander02

Arcane
When you finish with this you should revive his Shira Oka LP.

ahahaha

Commissar_NO.jpg

Seriously, fuck that game, sometimes, I still see floating calendars on my sleep because of it.

Update 4: All the waifus

made%20my%20way_zpshrj2xpo0.jpg

Ugh I really hope whoever in charge of the science club was more normal than that crazy captain...

-Not holding my breath

Just as that thought passed, an enormous explosion shook the floor. (Told ya). D-did I just witness a fatal accident!?

ran%20into_zpsn2ahkuqp.jpg

Inside I saw an unconscious girl sprawled on the floor.

-If these were another kind of VN we'd get a tasteful rape scene now

I picked her up in a panic.

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: H-hey are you all right?

oopise_zpsqh8b2rq8.jpg

She rubbed her face ruefully, somehow miraculously unhurt by the prior fireball.

chigara%20closed%20eyes_zpswc3mfuip.jpg
: I-I guess I have to change the recipe...

Suddenly, she noticed I was holding her and jumped away.

aah_zpsge6hygdv.jpg

she%20looked_zps1bl3ulcs.jpg

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: E-err..

Awkward silence.

… … …

The girl looked around, still in daze.

chigara%20oopsie_zpsk3oqytwt.jpg
: Umm... Welcome to the bakery club. W-would you like to try one of the muffuns?

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: The bakery club!? But I thought this was--

I looked around. Lab beakers, check. Chemistry sets, check. Lab coats, check.

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: There's no doubt about it! This is definitely the science club! There's no way-

The girl offered a tray of muffins.

quite%20good_zps5wby0x49.jpg

Normally, I would not accept food from a complete stranger, especially those who miraculously survive catastrophic (sic) lab accidents, but there was something strange about these muffins. Their exquisite aroma... Their fluffy form... the perfectly decorated canned fruit on top... I couldn't help but take a bite.

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
:Holy---!

chigara%20hihi_zpsj7rgonvz.jpg
: Eh-heh... I had t research for days to find out how to replicate the fruit...

Before I realized it, the entire muffin was gone, I resisted looking at the tray of more muffins, I wiped the crumbs from my mouth.

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: Ahem. I'm Kayto Shields from the Adeptus Administratum. I heard from the Mistress of the Administratum that your club forgot to submit its membership report this year...

uuusad_zps4ldhhzc2.jpg

I looked around the empty lab. Clearly, there was nobody else here.

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: Are you the master?

She nodded her head yes.

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: Are there any other adepts?

She shook her head no.

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: Is this really the bakery club?

chigara%20sad_zpsmzbkrxn0.jpg
: Sniffe...

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: Sigh... What happened to all of the other members?

: They graduated.

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: All of them?

: Yes.

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: So. What's the full story?

ummm_zpsuyhccgdl.jpg

chigara%20worried_zpsojuhez6q.jpg
: A group of veterans suddenly came to me and said they needed me for the science club no matter what. All I was interested in was the baking club... But the veterans really insisted that I join the science club instead... They even let me use the matter replicator to make pastries... so long as I helped them wit some research from time to time.

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: So. I'm guessing that these “veterans” all graduated, and now you're the only adept?

chigara%20worried_zpsojuhez6q.jpg

She nodded yes.

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: You know if a club doesn't have at least five members, it has to be disbanded.

: Uuu... I thought so... I... I guess I can just use the oven at home instead...

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: Sigh...Don't worry, your club's not getting disbanded. In fact, the Mistress told me to get this club back into working order.

: E-eh?

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: You only need four more initiates, right? The club recruitment festival's next week, I'm sure you can recruit enough people then. Anyways, I'll be managing you club from now. Let's try our best to recruit more members, all right?

nice%20to%20meet%20you_zpsbo3eawzi.jpg

My descent into becoming a walking title continued.

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: Oh... and... Be more careful from now. We can't have any more of those explosions

chigara%20happy%20blush_zpsor03ju2m.jpg
: Understood...~

I sincerely did not want any casualties under my watch! It would be bad if someone were to lose an arm or an eye from an explosion like that!

I got Chigara's ID on my holo.

looks%20like_zpsrylaa3xl.jpg

There was just one more club to visit

-Yeah, so, we've met so far an iron lady, a retard, and an stereotypical clumsy azn waifu, only teh Rie clone next, sigh.

I was getting late. I wasn't sure if anyone from the swim club would still be here.

entered%20the%20pool_zpsswqwb8fj.jpg

Nope. The light were out, and the pool wasn't even filled with water yet. Looks like the swim club wasn't here. I'll have to come back tomorrow.

Just as I was about to leave, I saw someone at the top of the diving board, w-what the.. She was about to jump off!!! By the Emperor, no!!!

I ran up the diving platform, yelling my lungs out.

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: Wait, wait! It's just the beginning of the term! Things can get better!

The girl looked at me blankly, not a trace of emotion on her face

dat%20ass_zpsrceldwco.jpg

-ah.

-ah...

-Oh Baby!!! :bounce:

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: D-don't be stupid! It's still to early to throw your life away!

sola%20over%20shoulder_zpsjnid2wos.jpg

walked%20away_zps2cctr3xh.jpg

She was ghostly pale, and showed as much emotion as a stone pillar. Seriously, what was wrong with this girl!? Trying to commit suicide on the first day of school!

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: T-the schola has diagnosticators who can help you. There's no need to do something so drastic!

She looked at me and tilted her head.

sola%20normal_zpsari59n0e.jpg
: ???

I looked down into the pool.

We were so high up that couldn't even see the floor in the darkness. Just looking down made me dizzy.

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: Wait a minute... Don't tell me... you were trying to dive off thinking the pool was filled with water?

: Mm.

-Facepalm

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: And you were so completely lost in your thoughts that you never noticed the pool was empty in the first place?

I rubbed my face shocked at the revelation, had I arrived just a second later, she would have been a pancake at the bottom of the pool! She still stared at me, completely unfazed by the fact she narrowly escaped appearing on the morning news.

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: Why would you do a thing like that? You know it's dangerous to use the pool without the lights on!

: Practice

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: Practice?

-Such an insightful banter...

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: Ugh. You wouldn't happen to be the master of the swim club, would you?

She nodded her head. Ugh she really looked like another piece of work

-Methinks she looks like a fine piece of ass!

With masters like these, no wonder these clubs have trouble!

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: I'm Kayto Shields from the Administratum. Uh, we should talk somewhere else.

we%20get%20off_zpscwlprv2a.jpg

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: As I was saying, I'm from the student council. We haven't got the membership forms from the swim club for the past year. You wouldn't happen to have them somewhere, would you?

She tilted hear head.

: ???

I figured as much...

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: Look if you're the master, you have to comply with certain rules...

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: What? You don't even know what a membership from looks like? Ay lmao...

I opened my holo and opened one of the forms

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: It's one of these things...

She looked at my holo curiously.

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: Y-you've never even seen a holo before?

-I don't blame her I've been wondering what the fuck is a holo too.

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: How do you not have a holo! You need it to do schoolwork and talk to friends!

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: You mean to say you still write down everything on pen and paper?

-I beieve I speak for everyone that has used a tablet when I say that writing stuff down with pen and paper is a billion times faster (and cheaper), we are never gonna get rid of that stuff not even in a thousand years.

dat%20backside_zpsrq4qtzxo.jpg

-Dat backside!

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: What, you're too poor to afford technology!?

: Mm. Mm.

I scratched my hair in frustration. I thought the kendo and science clubs would be challenging, but this was a new difficulty tier of it's own.

sad%20face_zpsqp7twoap.jpg

- =(

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: Ah there's no need for you to apologize... It's not your fault you don't have enough money to afford a holo. I'll just get a stack of paper copies from the Administratum.

happy%20face_zps17m2ulto.jpg

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
:Make sure you fill hem out though. The Mistress told me to manage the swim club until it comes into ful compliance with the schola's rules. I look forward to working with you.

sola%20happy_zpsq004qyhe.jpg

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: What's your name (As if we didn't know from the dialogue boxes...)

: Sola.

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: No last name?

The mystery thickens... Since Sola didn't have a holo, there was no way to contact her except in person. That was going to complicate things. By now it was late.

FC_zpskef9bk7p.jpg
: It's already after hours. You should head home. We'll take care of this tomorrow.

sola%20over%20shoulder_zpsjnid2wos.jpg

After bidding Sola good bye, I went home.

PS: If anyone knows a tool to extract dialogues from renpy based games it would make this task a lot easier.

also bump to next page plz

Last edited:

lightbane

Arcane
So, a bossing lady, a crazy lady, a mad lady and an autistic/mute bitch. Can't we have a regular girl for once instead of such crazy rejects? Oh wait, nevermind. Japan.

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
So, a bossing lady, a crazy lady, a mad lady and an autistic/mute bitch. Can't we have a regular girl for once instead of such crazy rejects? Oh wait, nevermind. Japan.
Imouto~ only normal girl.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom