Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Anime Streeto Fighta V: Vicious Vengeance Vodeville

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by pakoito, Jun 16, 2015.

1. aweigh Arcane

aweigh
    Parrots:
    Click here and disable ads!
    ugh.....

last thing sf5 needed was blanka, but whatever. I imagine online ranked is gonna be chock full of blankas for at least 1 or 2 months after his release.

^ Top  
  2. pakoito Arcane

pakoito
    Parrots:
    [​IMG]

• Rage Rage x 2
    • hopw roewur ne hopw roewur ne x 1
    ^ Top  
  3. Jason Liang Cipher

Jason Liang
    Parrots:
    green pikachu

^ Top  
  4. aweigh Arcane

aweigh
    Parrots:
    pakoito Great Deceiver Jason Liang TheHeroOfTime Colour Spray sspray vota DC

Seboist

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Video no.1 showcases the absolute all-around best RYU PLAYER I have personally had the pleasure of makig friends with via SF5 / Steam Friends; yes he absolutely destroys and obliterates me every Battle Lounge session but I come out of those sessions much wiser, plus he is giving great advice:

Video no.2 is a clip from another of our matches this time the entire match. Pay close attention to the 2nd round where Ponchuffy demonstrates that while it is very much so a skewed risk and reward ratio governing Projectile Zoning in SF5; here (and in many other of his replays online) he demonstrates simply: shut the fuck up cos Ryus chuckig plasma. Beech.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following two videos are simply short footage clips I captured showing me:

a) Practising a corner combo utilizing the new Donkey Kick given to Ryu; if you knock someone into a corner with a STANDARD Donkey Kick, no EX then you immediately do an OVERHEAD with Ryu and it will hit the opponent so meaty itll be juicy

b) Practising or rather more specifically coming up with new frame-traps and meaty strigs for both of the new RESETS given to Ryu in season 3 of SF 5: the reset given with the WALL BOUNCE from his ne DONKEY KICK in EX and also another smaller reset that is new with Ryu V-TRIGGER 2 (two) after you PARRY an enemy

• Salute Salute x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    ^ Top  
  5. Assisted Living Godzilla Learned

Assisted Living Godzilla
    Parrots:
    Why would you imagine that? This isn't Capcom Vs SNK 2.

^ Top  
  6. Seboist Arcane Patron

Seboist
    Parrots:
    PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
  7. HeatEXTEND Arbiter

HeatEXTEND
    Parrots:
    Is it me or are SFV animators getting lazier and lazier ?

^ Top  
  8. Big Mutha Educated

Big Mutha
    Parrots:
    Those projectile attacks look like something straight out of Venom of Guilty Gear.

^ Top  
  9. pakoito Arcane

pakoito
    Parrots:
    Animations are DLC now.

• Funny Funny x 1
    ^ Top  
  10. TheHeroOfTime Prophet

TheHeroOfTime
    Parrots:
    Spain, between two seas and two continents
    Sakura and Blanka were nicely animated imo, but this Ed with tits feels very rushed.

^ Top  
  11. HeatEXTEND Arbiter

HeatEXTEND
    Parrots:
    But shittier :smug:

^ Top  

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)