Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Streeto Fighta V: Vicious Vengeance Vodeville

pakoito

Arcane
Patron
oOXDJDU.jpg

Latro

Arcane
crappy rap music -10000

how the fuck did they create a model that makes her look completely different than the one in story mode?

Biscotti

Arbiter
Patron
What makes Ed especially unique is how players perform his special moves. His special moves have simple inputs; they only require simultaneous button presses, repeatedly pressing a button, or holding down a button. Only Ed’s Critical Art is done by inputting a traditional motion.

Lol, fuck this garbage

Mozg

Arcane
So as I understand it he's supposed to be half-balrog half-bison? Maybe they tried to make a playstyle out of the TAP?

Having mash moves + TAP style button charges + lariat to make a newbie character isn't so bad.

Martius

Liturgist
Maybe they are trying too much? Usually that big characters in other fighting games are not human but robot or some kind of monster. I guess someone at Capcom had idea for such character but instead had to fit it as human (or maybe really someone there thinks it was good idea, hard to tell at his point).

Last edited:

Valestein

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
Maybe they are trying too much? Usually that big characters in other fighting games are not human but robot or some kind of monster. I guess someone at Capcom had idea for such character but instead had to fit it as human (or maybe really someone there thinks it was good idea, hard to tell at his point).
He's part of the "Andore" family(like Hugo from SF3) from Final Fight, which are based off the wrestler "Andre the Giant", who was true to his name.

Martius

Liturgist
latest

Well, that still looks better than what SFV will get. Also, after guick glance at how he actually looks in Final Fight his height is around 1,5 of other characters, no over twice as much.

TheHeroOfTime

Arcane
The current problem of Street fighter V in terms of gameplay mechachics is that they made the game more accesible for new players through the wrong way. Instead of working on better tutorial modes or easier imputs only, they reduced a lot combos and situations. And while it makes the game more clean and footsies focused in the high scene, is not the most exciting game to look at neither for the spectators. The high skill level ceiling is very easy to achieve because the way to it is shorter than ever. And that's why they need to launch Super street fighter V as soon as posible, with new- V-Trigggers, critical arts and combo posibilities.

Injustice 2 for example is a very accesible game in terms of controls and mechanics but it offers a lot of possibilities, and its combo system is very wide. It offers a lot of ways of "expressing yourself", as Gamerbee calls it. That's the key of all. Supress retarded things like extremely estrict coss-up combos like in SF third strike and add complexity and hardness where it should be.

----------------------

Btw I'm interested in Abigail in terms of gameplay mechanics. Looking wise, is exactly as ugly as Hugo.

Clayfighter has more appealing character design. Abigail is an abomination. I can't even put into words how unappealing he is. Quite literally a giant retard who thinks he's a truck with disgusting proportions, this is what they are expecting people to spend money on?

I wish Namco would just give Tekken a break for a minute, get off their ass and make a new Soul Calibur so we can have a some proper big galoots:

Last edited:

TheHeroOfTime

Arcane
Another thing that matches with the big leak from some months ago. The same leak that said that a big, free patch to update the game into Super Street fighter V will happen soon. Predictable, Capcom will try to maintain alive the game. For the hardcore players of it, at lest.

Biscotti

Arbiter
Patron
I think she actually looks pretty cool, which is a first for any of the newcomers. I'd almost install SFV again to try her out if I didn't know any better. Almost.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom