Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Storm of Zehir Dev Chat Tonight! (Th Oct 23)

Starwars

Arcane
I think I'll be there if I manage to stay up to 3am. I might since I have tomorrow off.

Will report if there's anything relevant to the Codex. I have a feeling it'll mostly be stuff about modding though.

Nedrah

Erudite
I'm in the channel right now.

<OEI> There is a new conversation UI in Soz called Party Conversation. In a party Conversation you see the portraits for all of your nearby party members. If they have a different response option from the current speaker, an exclamation point will appear over their heads. You can click on them to select them as the speaker and see all their custome responses.
* @GrinningFool Reminds the Channel: You can send your questions to the devs by messaging GLoggerBot. Type /msg GLoggerBot your-question-here
<OEI> Tony means that a chat bubble appears on their portrait
<OEI> oops, yeah chat bubble. I've been playing too much WoW or something...

So if anyone wants to do a LP, just drop your questions here, I'll ask them.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Are there nazis in the game? And if not, why are there no nazis in the game? Is Obsidian a bunch of nazis? Ask them that.

I'm also in the chat, btw.

Nedrah

Erudite
In that case, ask yourself.
I just asked a question about how SoZ is going to scale up to MOTB concerning C&C - while saying a lot of good things about Motb's story and npcs. Hope I'll get an answer.

<OEI> As Tony mentioned, he is a music nazi ;)
<OEI> Also contained in the 2DA are the specific creatures that spawn in the encounter.
<OEI> Sieg Heil!

That should answer your questions.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Nedrah said:
Exactly.

"Hey, I'm Nedrah. Ask your questions here if you don't want to enter the chat room yourself! I'll ask them for you!"

Seriously?

Nedrah

Erudite
Andyman Messiah said:
Nedrah said:
Exactly.

"Hey, I'm Nedrah. Ask your questions here if you don't want to enter the chat room yourself! I'll ask them for you!"

Seriously?

Grow a pair and do your crappy unfunny crap non-fun crappy crap yourself. This was meant for people who wanted their questions asked but didn't have the time to hang out in the channel to wait for an answer.

Also, I now asked about the role of humor in the game, hope it'll go down better than my c&c question, which so far remains unanswered.

Edit:
<GLoggerBot> QUESTION: How many kinds of Dinos will there be?

Finally we get some real answers, huh?

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
They answered my color question. They must really like me.

Also: shrink yourself. That doesn't make any sense. You either post the damn fucking question in the chat. There'll probably be a transcript of it later which you'll be able to check.

I don't have the time for your needless bullshit, Nedrah. You piss me off. Why don't you die? Die! Dye! Dye your hair! Green! Hahahaha!!!

Nedrah

Erudite
Andyman Messiah said:

Also: shrink yourself. That doesn't make any sense. You either post the damn fucking question in the chat. There'll probably be a transcript of it later which you'll be able to check.

I don't have the time for your needless bullshit, Nedrah. You piss me off. Why don't you die? Die! Dye! Dye your hair! Green! Hahahaha!!!

blablabla. Bored, aren't we?

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Nedrah said:
Andyman Messiah said:

blablabla. Bored, aren't we?
Out of my mind, yes.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Andyman Messiah said:
Are there nazis in the game? And if not, why are there no nazis in the game? Is Obsidian a bunch of nazis? Ask them that.

What was amusing, is they did respond to this post. heh.

Warden

Arbiter
I was awake till 3 am but then I went to sleep. Could've asked some questions.. but did not want to risk my biorhytm going nuts again.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Jaesun said:
Andyman Messiah said:

They did? That's awesome. I spaced out gradually during the chat. I know they answered my question "what is your favorite color?"

Two stupid questions answered! Obsidian lieks teh Messiah!!

Black

Arcane
Shut up, they've wasted their precious time answering stupid questions instead of important ones. Your mum must be proud of you.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Jaesun said:
Andyman Messiah said:

What was the answer?

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Black said:
Shut up, they've wasted their precious time answering stupid questions instead of important ones. Your mum must be proud of you.
She's the one who writes my material! Fuck pride, I had to pay her!

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
The main thing I got out of the chat is that Annie is no longer with Obsidian, which means we have to rely on Anthony Davis entirely for Codex posts, and he needs to at least double his swearing quotient. :)

Annie Mitsoda

Digimancy Entertainment
Developer
Huh, someone asked about me. Flattering!

And yeah, I did move to Washington. Seattle is my new stomping grounds, and the land of flannel and coffee shall soon tremble at my tread. FEAR NOT, you shall again know my gaming craft UNLEAAAASHED or something.

Also, buy SoZ, you lovable fuckers. It's really good. And not just cause I wroted a lots of it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom