Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Steam review of D:OS

Severian Silk

Can someone please take a screenshot of the link for writing my own review of D:OS on Steam? I am logged in. The game is already in my library. I searched for the word "write". But I can't find the link/button. Thanks!

Lord Azlan

Arcane
Patron
Shitposter
I usually stick them in from the Store page.

Below Play Game, a bit further down. You need to have the game in your library and be logged into Steam. But not necessary installed

feature_write.jpg

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Go to your Library, upper right corner find View, click first button. One the right you have Links, last one is Write Review.
screenshots and videos are for casuals

Severian Silk

Okay, I was able to do it from within the Steam app. Still can't find it in the Steam website. Maybe because I've only played the regular version versus the Enhanced Edition.

:5/5::2/5:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom