Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

starcraft 2 beta motherfuckers

Reject_666_6

Arcane
I want one, please. I'm tired of trying to log on as my friend once a week. :(

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
your posts look like:
Hey, here comes the way of sex
Therefore in California men can be sexually molested, can be sexually abused, but can not be raped.

And women technically can't be ass-raped.
I C WAT UD ID THAR.
thx downloading now
Do you sometimes fantasize about her tits? Be honest.
Does your daughter have tits yet, VD?

So you won't get key from me because I'm not gonna give my key to a moron. Anyone more-or-less competent wants a key? I'm not giving it to spamers though.

Marsal

Arcane
Me, me, me!!!

I'm a p. cool dude and I haven't made any comments about VD daughter's tits. Does that qualify me?

Fez

Erudite
Konjad said:
So you won't get key from me because I'm not gonna give my key to a moron. Anyone more-or-less competent wants a key? I'm not giving it to spamers though.

Well done. :D

Self-Ejected

ScottishMartialArts

Self-Ejected
Check your B.Net accounts. They've either sent out more invites or opened the beta for its final two weeks, because I finally got in.

Destroid

Arcane
"You must have at least one full version of a Blizzard Entertainment game attached to this Battle.net account in order to set up your beta profile."

Gay.

Black

Arcane
We’d like to let all of our StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty beta test participants know that the first phase of the beta test will be coming to an end in all regions on Monday, May 31. The beta test will be unavailable for several weeks while we make some hardware and software configuration changes in preparation for the final phase of the beta test and the release of the game. We plan to bring the beta test back online for a couple of weeks prior to the game’s launch to complete our testing. We’ll have more details to share about when this final beta-testing phase will begin at a later date.

FUCK
PISS
SHIT
BITCH
CUNT
"You must have at least one full version of a Blizzard Entertainment game attached to this Battle.net account in order to set up your beta profile."
Don't "set up your beta profile", just register the key and it should be ok.

Reject_666_6

Arcane
You can just buy Starcraft off eBay for 99 cents like I did. The guy sent me the CD-key by email too, so no waiting time either. Of course, after doing all this Blizzard didn't bother picking me for the beta. Turns out I had to look to Poland to get some justice.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom