Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Star Wars Battlefront

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
So where's the in-game screenshot?

Cadmus

Arcane
I liked the first 2 games but for some reason this game has a cult around if as if it was the next PS:T or something... I think they were simple, fun, arcade shooters with the SW theme.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
and a concept art, they are going with the old trilogy YUS !!!!, none of the jar jar crap

Star-Wars-Battlefront_2015_04-16-15_002.jpg

Cadmus

Arcane
If I remember correctly they had both trilogies in the previous games and it worked just fine.

Wirdschowerdn

Ph.D. in World Saving
Patron
I never played any DICE game before (apart from Mirror's Edge), but if this has a campaign with the quality of a Jedi Knight, I might be forced to lay down some good dough. But then again, DICE has yet to deliver a good singleplayer experience...

I'm much more anxious what Amy Hennig is cooking up.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
I never played any DICE game before (apart from Mirror's Edge), but if this has a campaign with the quality of a Jedi Knight, I might be forced to lay down some good dough. But then again, DICE has yet to deliver a good singleplayer experience...

Never met anybody who actually cared about a SP experience in a predominantly MP game :)

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
I know, and yet BF3 and BF4 do have campaigns. Why does EA/DICE then bother?

Because they are retarded, and because they have some CoD kids and other mongrels to attract money from I suppose.

Seriously tho, both BF3 and BF4 were ace games. Top notch sound design, weapon design, and war feel.

I expect only the very best from their star wars battlefront game..

Riskbreaker

Yeah, like there is even a slightest chance for something like that...
You'll get a few hours of your standard "cinematic", on-rails single-player. People who are buying this stuff either don't care for single-player campaign, or are more than happy with few hours of "cinematic experience".

Kattze

Andhaira
Andhaira

Never met anybody who actually cared about a SP experience in a predominantly MP game :)

Plenty of people do. I played Battlefront II mainly for Single Player because I did not have internet on my PS2 at the time. Never got it for PC.

Modron

Arcane
Aliens and wimminz battle against white oppressive men.

Star Wars has truly been an allegory of American society all way since it lost it's identity.

Do the new overlords not realize that porkins died for their sins?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom