Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Scam Citizen - Only people with too much money can become StarCitizens! WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

Grimlorn

Arcane
:lol: So the bottleneck is the CPU and Memory not GPU? A 970 only 40% usage?

Deathsquid

Learned
:lol: So the bottleneck is the CPU and Memory not GPU? A 970 only 40% usage?
Yep. Leaves your GPU free to run that bitcoin miner I guess.

Also, news from world's most open and transparent indie pc development:

lpkhO7Y.png

Pictured above: you can't join the PAID test servers if you lack above documents.

:( :(

Modron

Arcane
Yeah I never understood how these people can't go to the DMV and get a non-driver's license photo id they are like 10 dollars or something and basically good for ten years. I mean shit walking around without some form of identification is kind of illegal anyways if a police officer tells you to produce id you are supposed to be able to at any time.

Irata

Scholar
Yeah I never understood how these people can't go to the DMV and get a non-driver's license photo id they are like 10 dollars or something and basically good for ten years. I mean shit walking around without some form of identification is kind of illegal anyways if a police officer tells you to produce id you are supposed to be able to at any time.

Not in America. You're only required to give them your real name (unless you're driving).

NotAGolfer

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
I mean shit walking around without some form of identification is kind of illegal anyways if a police officer tells you to produce id you are supposed to be able to at any time.
This is a US backer, right? In that case I call bullshit.
Same goes for Germany, you don't have to carry papers with you unless you are driving or doing something else that requires a permit (fishing, hunting, carrying a gun etc).

Last edited:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I mean shit walking around without some form of identification is kind of illegal anyways if a police officer tells you to produce id you are supposed to be able to at any time.
This is a US backer, right? In that case I call bullshit.
Same goes for Germany, you don't have to carry papers with you unless you are driving or doing something else that requires a permit (fishing, hunting, carrying a gun etc).
From my experience most countries do want you to carry an id at all the time. If you don't have one you could be detained,for all they know you could be some kind of criminal or illegal foreigner. Most times you will get away with hefty fine or if the cop is a mate you can get away with a friendly warning.

NotAGolfer

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
It isn't illegal to not carry an ID with you though (unless you are driving or doing sth else that requires a permit) so there should be no fine.
It might just be inconvenient to prove your identity in case they really detained you. Never happened to me though, I'm not a passionate football fan, fairly unpolitical and as average Fritz looking as they come. ^^

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
It isn't illegal to not carry an ID with you though (unless you are driving or doing sth else that requires a permit) so there should be no fine.
It might just be inconvenient to prove your identity in case they really detained you. Never happened to me though, I'm not a passionate football fan, fairly unpolitical and as average Fritz looking as they come. ^^
It is illegal in most countries,it is not the cops job to waste 10 minutes to check if you have id. Now that id could be driving license or something similar,but you are required to have an id on your person when you are in public areas. Most cops don't go around checking ids frequently,but it happens. Have a friend that have very criminal face and cops check him at least once a month. In most of Europa is illegal to not have documents so be warned :lol:. You could be detained for day or two if you go on being a prick. I haven't left my house without papers in the past 15 years,since i was 15.

Irata

Scholar
It is illegal in most countries,it is not the cops job to waste 10 minutes to check if you have id. Now that id could be driving license or something similar,but you are required to have an id on your person when you are in public areas. Most cops don't go around checking ids frequently,but it happens. Have a friend that have very criminal face and cops check him at least once a month. In most of Europa is illegal to not have documents so be warned :lol:. You could be detained for day or two if you go on being a prick. I haven't left my house without papers in the past 15 years,since i was 15.

Must suck to live in a Europe that thinks 1984 was an instruction manual. Having it in Eastern Europe though surprises me. Do you guys miss the Soviets or something? Putin would welcome you back if that's any comfort. Just kidding... (or am I?) Sorry, just trying to fit in with the saltiness that comes from the bitter tears that pervades this site.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Must suck to live in a Europe that thinks 1984 was an instruction manual. Having it in Eastern Europe though surprises me. Do you guys miss the Soviets or something? Putin would welcome you back if that's any comfort. Just kidding... (or am I?) Sorry, just trying to fit in with the saltiness that comes from the bitter tears that pervades this site.
It must be great leaving in america,those 5 grams of plastic could break the motor of your motorized wheelchairs,better leave them at home. That way you could always be tough guy when some cope ask them. And if they offend you,you could always go on rampage in some school. Ahhh freedom :salute:.

Deathsquid

Learned
Good burns itt.

I'll just dump another 0.031 screenshot or two, looks like space horror is in.

THm1106.jpg

7AQ0FVy.jpg

(Note: woman is an NPC, the 180 million game pre-alpha being made for 69 years so far still has no FEMALES!!! rrreeee)

Irata

Scholar
It must be great leaving in america,those 5 grams of plastic could break the motor of your motorized wheelchairs,better leave them at home. That way you could always be tough guy when some cope ask them. And if they offend you,you could always go on rampage in some school. Ahhh freedom :salute:.

Haha. Fair enough. Like the new kid at school I was trying too hard to be cool.
Don't tell anyone, but I'm pretending to be Canadian. Eh.

Nothing but love for you guys.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom