Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Scam Citizen - Only people with too much money can become StarCitizens! WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

Beastro

Arcane
Planetary rotation is "being tested", so presumably it's not in the Evocati build yet. It's looking pretty nice though

Can't wait for gifs like
RaggedMenacingDarklingbeetle-size_restricted.gif
but with planets.

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
"1 SCU comes in at 1.25m3 which is 1m3 of cargo space with 125mm protection on each side and a lid."

7th grade math is hard....

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
That stuff is terribly, terribly hard for many people.

One of my former bosses asked me to build a template how much 0.1m² is because no one in the company knew it. And we were calculating costs in m²

Most people think it's 10cm x 10cm but that is 0.01m². So when I hung a 33x33cm paper template in every room everyone was surprised.

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik

Be the first to get your hands on Consolidated Outland’s exciting new Pioneer mobile construction ship. Whether you’re looking to build a home away from home or strike out to claim an untouched world, the Pioneer will not only get you there, it’ll make your dreams a reality.

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Here it is:

Joking aside their procedural tech is very impressive

I will be more impressed when the framerate will be above 40 FPS with lots of people on the server. This is just another impressive demo and that's it.

Also C. Roberts doesn't know how gravity works it seems. Also "gravity properly simulated'' my ass.

Last edited:

potatojohn

Arcane
He flies up 50km to a "space station" in "geosynchronous orbit"

Floats around.

"Gravity here is much weaker here than it is on the planet"

Perkel

Arcane
Their planetary tech is something else.

Though idk how they will reach any milestone with such focus.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom