Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Scam Citizen - Only people with too much money can become StarCitizens! WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2

"Victory, however long and hard the road may be, for without victory there is no survival."

Star Citizen stealing from Churchilll speech.
:hahano:

AN4RCHID

Arcane
Cringe: http://imgur.com/a/TQLrx

TIFU by paying $480 more than I thought I was paying to game that has yet to be released... I know it is my fault entirely... but I literally just found out... Oh well!
9mOuN3e.png

One via Credit Card...
ZlJZFIp.png

One Via Paypal...
TbMY6D6.png

a cut of domestic sheep prime

Points for Babylon 5 reference.

Spoiler'd because it's pretty much story time with nothing of substance shown.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

Didn't realize there is going to be no star in the Stanton system upon 3.0 release
Yeah, I'd be interested specifics on this. Is it just a light source at this point?

Still, the infographic really puts into perspective how little has been done compared to what remains.

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik

Also someone could argue that 100 star systems were promised before the procedurally assisted planetary execution tech was introduced in the game which is the mother of feature creeps.
Now the scope is that at launch the game will have five fleshed out systems

just look at those wheels. the moron who designed them is clueless, unless he wanted a wheel that resists motion

Instead of making something like this for traversing rough terrain, they made this banal "buggy"

It's like the're cramming more and more shit an intern designed in a day for a quick buck because they're running out of money and they're getting desperate.

Last edited:

Dayyālu

Arcane
A true "can't unsee" thing in that video is when the worm just of sort of disappears randomly at 00 : 25.

"Sorry guys can't be here" AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

AN4RCHID

Arcane
I get the impression that 3.0 was originally intended to be just another iterative, if major, patch. But at some point they started seeing it as like an unofficial Early Access release. They want people to start playing SC after this is out, so they've held it back to make sure that there is an actual gameplay loop in there.

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
"Another welcome addition to Star Citizen may sound minor, but I think it's wonderful: the ability to change your movement speed while traveling on foot by scrolling the mousewheel. It was one of the first changes I got to see in 3.0, and I played with it for a while—probably too long, considering I was supposed to be exploring moons, not pacing around the interior of a space station. It's just neat, gradually switching from a slow walk to a normal strolling pace to a quickened walk, then to a jog, and finally to a run, all by simply rolling the mousewheel forward. Scroll the other way, and you'll gradually go from a run to a walk."

http://www.pcgamer.com/first-man-on-the-moon-hands-on-with-star-citizen-alpha-30/

Outlander

Custom Tags Are For Fags.
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Divinity: Original Sin

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom