Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

KickStarter SpaceVenture - Space Quest spiritual successor by Two Guys from Andromeda

Discussion in 'Adventure Gaming' started by Aeschylus, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Make America Great Again Infinitrongender: ⚧ I post news Patron

Infinitron
    Parrots:
    Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
    Click here and disable ads!
    lol, that's not good. Do they have a trademark?

• Funny Funny x 1
    ^ Top  
  2. Boleskinegender: ⚧ Arcane

Boleskine
    Parrots:
    I'm not sure. At this point it probably doesn't matter.

• Agree Agree x 2
    ^ Top  
  3. Korgoth of Barbariagender: ⚧ Savant

Korgoth of Barbaria
    Parrots:
    Why does everything Sierra related since 1996 turn out to be depressing and disappointing?

• it is a mystery it is a mystery x 1
    ^ Top  
  4. Modrongender: ⚧ Arcane

Modron
    Parrots:
    FTFY, Arcanum man.

• No No x 1
    ^ Top  
  5. MRYgender: ⚧ Prestigious Gentleman Wormwood Studios Developer

MRY
    Parrots:
    Sold to CUC International? (Truly, if ever a name existed for current year...)

That said, they published lots of great stuff after that (Tribes, Arcanum, Homeworld, etc.).

^ Top  
  6. Boleskinegender: ⚧ Arcane

Boleskine
    Parrots:
    • Informative Informative x 1
    ^ Top  
  7. bertram_tunggender: ⚧ Arbiter

bertram_tung
    Parrots:
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Despair Despair x 1
    ^ Top  
  8. Make America Great Again Infinitrongender: ⚧ I post news Patron

Infinitron
    Parrots:
    Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
  9. Make America Great Again Infinitrongender: ⚧ I post news Patron

Infinitron
    Parrots:
    https://www.kickstarter.com/project...re-by-the-creators-of-space-que/posts/2044238

• hopw roewur ne hopw roewur ne x 1
    ^ Top  
  10. Boleskinegender: ⚧ Arcane

Boleskine
    Parrots:
    These updates are too vague and don't do a good job of conveying progress. I don't doubt they are working hard to finish the game, but it's funny seeing similar comments appear in previous updates. It would help to quantify some of the progress and remaining tasks, if possible.

From today's update:

July 2017

March 2017

November 2016

August 2016

May 2016

Feb 2016

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Yes Yes x 1
    • Despair Despair x 1
    ^ Top  
  11. Make America Great Again Unkillable Catgender: ⚧ WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR CHIN? Patron

Unkillable Cat
    Parrots:
    Codex 2014
    To blatantly affect this election and catch the ear of someone who can vote, I'd go with Zorg, Borf and the Borg, in that order. Not because they're my favorites, but because they're a combination of well-known villains in need of a good spoofing and underdogs that could use a little spot in the limelight.

• Informative Informative x 1
    ^ Top  
  12. taxalotgender: ⚧ I request a spice shipment immediately. Patron

taxalot
    Parrots:
    Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
    It is quite depressing to see people you like so much spending this much effort on money on a game that will sell three copies.

^ Top  

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)